Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Profitable Investment For The Big Balls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profitable Investment For The Big Balls (822 Views)

15 Profitable Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / A Profitable Investment Platform Approved By CBN / Desiring A Viable And Profitable Investment In Year 2020? Get In Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by josephjboy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good afternoon great people if nairaland, I bring you good news, it's an investment program which has been in existence since 2015 but unfortunately its for only those with big Balls (no be big prick oh lol), I mean it's for those who recognize opportunity when they see it. the minimum deposit is $200. I have been able to recover all that I've lost to scammers within a short period of 2months plus. if you're interested you can message me on what's app or gmail josephjboy547@gmail.com or 08086220332 . you can still inbox me now to get prove of payment. Take your chance now, don't get left behind oh and don't let other tell you about the sweetness of this great and wonderful investment. #Be Guided.
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by josephjboy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is the best investment I have ever joined. You too can be financially free. up up we go together if you want.

inbox now to get the link and to join the what's app group
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by josephjboy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
keep it coming guys
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by adomuwiner(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by Alams85: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bademosiademola@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by blessedvisky(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2017
josephjboy:
keep it coming guys
Victoragevsky@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by kaytenny(m): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Idealsolutions10000@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by verminnel(f): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
07068413959 add me on the whatsapp group
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by Pauloo1: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
paullyonwuka@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by Futureinvestors(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, there's money out there for all what's lacking is the faith to get it because many have negatively programmed themselves not to believe money can be made easily.

Not many have the slightest ideas of what's out there.
For Many fear has limited them from moving forward.
Every successful businessman once took a risk that changed his entrepreneurial story. My story too.

No gimmicks, contact me if you have 50 - 100K and above hurry to contact me now!
You will have access to monitor your investment and watch your money grow. Full transparency.
But I must be paid for my services from the profit I help you make monthly which can exceed 50% of your investment capital.
If I'm to be paid from profit made it means I must work hard to succeed just that simple.
After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

When you talk too much Nigerians call you scammer yet many are wallowing in deep ignorance.
No doubter should contact me.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Business calls only.
+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Profitable Investment For The Big Balls by sekesi2009(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm interested but I need rock solid assurance that this is legit. I've lost quite a fortune to some of these ponzi schemes. This is my email address : sekesi2009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Use Google / The Nigerian Next Warren Buffet Shared Loved Up Family Photos. / Sure Way To Earn At Least 2k Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.