Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! (4667 Views)

Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
I said this at the heat of IPOB/Biafra macabre dance, that everything was being staged because Jonathan lost election to Buhari, some of doubted me and called me names.

I learned early enough in life, not to follow the crowd. I always do independent assessment of issues, and aligned myself with the position i believed holds the facts and not sentiments.

IPOB led by late Nnamdi Kanu, was a dormant organization until Buhari won the presidential election in 2015 against their preferred candidate-The whole acclaimed Ineffectual Buffoon. Some of them had vowed/sworn to commit suicide should Buhari won the presidential election. But God had other ideas....

Having challenged God, with no where to hide their faces of shame, they remembered a moribund organisation led by a psychopath-Late nnamdi kanu, they quickly energized him and burrowed themselves in the pit of hate, they swallow every words that comes from the late leader, no matter how ridiculous and shallow there were...they beat the drum of war, and called anybody who dared to caution them a Unity beggar and afonja...

However, since after the terrorists organisation was banned and their leader allegedly killed in the cross fire...they quickly remembred that 2019 is fast approaching, and it is another time to try and ginger their party (PDP) and its candidate, to see if they can defeat their common enemy-Buhari in 2019 grin grin which on its own is not bad, as many of us had advised them then, to come out of the closest and embrace their party, as every sane Nigeria already knew, they were component of PDP.

FACTs OF THE SUBJECT:

90% of those campaigning for Atiku to be President are IPOB Yoots;

They have automatically dropped ofe nsala day in 2019.

The die hard ipob members on the Social media, have changed their profile pictures to that of Atiku/PDP.

The Biafran agitation has practically taken the back seat.

IPOB Yoots are now Unity Beggars Through AtiKchukwu Abubakar!

So my dear patriots, fasten your belt, 2019 election battle has been drawn between IPOB/PDP and Nigerians!

cc; Amarabae python1 Quotasystem Sarrki vedaxcool Prowalker Gaveslam Shukuokukoabambi

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I said this at the heat of IPOB/Biafra macabre dance, that everything was being staged because Jonathan lost election to Buhari, some of doubted me and called me names.

I learned early enough in life, not to follow the crowd. I always do independent assessment of issues, and aligned myself with the position i believed holds the facts and not sentiments.

IPOB led by late Nnamdi Kanu, was a dormant organization until Buhari won the presidential election in 2015 against their preferred candidate-The whole acclaimed Ineffectual Buffoon. Some of them had vowed/sworn to commit suicide should Buhari won the presidential election. But God had other ideas....

Having challenged God, with no where to hide their faces of shame, they remembered a moribund organisation led by a psychopath-Late nnamdi kanu, they quickly energized him and burrowed themselves in the pit of hate, they swallow every words that comes from the late leader, no matter how ridiculous and shallow there were...they beat the drum of war, and called anybody who dared to caution them a Unity begger and afonja...

However, since after the terrorists organisation was banned and their leader allegedly killed in the cross fire...they quickly remembred that 2019 is fast approaching, and it is another time to try and ginger their party (PDP) and its candidate, to see if they can defeat their common enemy-Buhari in 2019 grin grin which on its own is not bad, as many of us had advised them then, to come out of the closest and embrace their party, as every sane Nigeria already knew, they were component of PDP.

FACTs OF THE SUBJECT:

The die hard ipob members on the Social media, have changed their profile pictures to that of Atiku/PDP.

So my dear patriots, fasten your belt, 2019 election battle have been drawn between IPOB/PDP and Nigerians!

cc; Amarabae python1 Quotasystem Sarrki vedaxcool

God bless you

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Igbos ,PDP and Atiku are all blood brothers

That's wat makes them enemies of the state

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by obonujoker(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Abeg these BMC guys no dey tire ni

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
obonujoker:

Are you lost for words? grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you lost for words? grin grin

The thing pain Am

12 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you

Bless you too, my compatriot!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
obonujoker:

The thing pinch am

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Firefire-The friend of ipob yoots!

How marketii? grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by kolaaderin: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Having challenged God, with no where to hide their faces of shame, they remembered a moribund organisation led by a psychopath-Late nnamdi kanu, they quickly energized him and burrowed themselves in the pit of hate, they swallow every words that comes from the late leader, no matter how ridiculous and shallow there were...they beat the drum of war, and called anybody who dared to caution them a Unity beggar and afonja...

FACTs OF THE SUBJECT:

So my dear patriots, fasten your belt, 2019 election battle have been drawn between IPOB/PDP and Nigerians!

cc; Amarabae python1 Quotasystem Sarrki vedaxcool Prowalker Gaveslam Shukuokukoabambi

it's an open secret. IPOB is PDP wing created to disrupt APC success in government. God will keep exposing that evil of a party

15 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Firefire(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nonsensical nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by SalamRushdie: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos ,PDP and Atiku are all blood brothers

That's wat makes them enemies of the state

So Atiku is now enemy of the state cheesy cheesy there is nothing we have not seen in Nigeria oo

28 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by GuyWise(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
À
Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So Atiku is now enemy of the state cheesy cheesy there is nothing we have not seen in Nigeria oo

Baba have you seen me support Atiku before ?

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by GavelSlam: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's no surprise.

PDP is IPOB and IPOB is PDP.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Firefire:
Nonsensical nonsense

The thing knack am well well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
GavelSlam:
It's no surprise.

PDP is IPOB and IPOB is PDP.

Baba welcome

Where have you been ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes! IPOB Cannot probate and reprobate! They wanted Nigeria divided/destroyed Just yesterday, and cant claimed they now Love the same Nigeria again today..check it out.. angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Firefire(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Firefire-The friend of ipob yoots!

How marketii? grin

I thought you people labeled me IPOB ?

I am not ashamed to identify with my fellow countrymen.

I hate injustice and I stand in support of the masses.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by SalamRushdie: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Baba have you seen me support Atiku before ?

I know you dont support him but you have never called him enemy of the state till left the APC ...I am now worried for the life of Atiku because all the people you have called enemy of the state are now all missing ooooo

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by idomanation: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

FACTs OF THE SUBJECT:

remain bless

7 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I know you dont support him but you have never called him enemy of the state till left the APC ...I am now worried for the life of Atiku because all the people you have called enemy of the state are now all missing ooooo

Enemies of the states are people that wants to derail our country from the current stage baba is taking it to

Don't ask what baba is doing

He's

Building institutions

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Any Nigerian that identifies with terrorists groups like Boko Haram, IPOB Yoots, is an Enemy of Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by arewafederation: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ipob yoots are wonderful creatures. Notice how fast the memory of Late Nnamdi Kanu is going into oblivion , and how quickly they have adopted a new messiah of fulani blood.... cheesy

A team of professional psychologists from around the world should be constituted to study these amazing creatures called Ipob yoots.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Atiku will be dealt with decisively

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by SalamRushdie: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes! IPOB Cannot probate and reprobate! They wanted Nigeria divided/destroyed Just yesterday, and cant claimed they now Love the same Nigeria again today..check it out.. angry

Nobody wants Nigeria destroyed , people are only in search of good governance

13 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Any Nigerian that identifies with terrorists groups like Boko Haram, IPOB Yoots, is an Enemy of Nigeria!

Thank you once again

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by sarrki(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Atiku is epitome of disaster and calamity

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There is difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism.....IPOB are doing the latter!

So spare me that good governance jargon!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Ballmer: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Amarabae python1 Quotasystem Sarrki vedaxcool Prowalker Gaveslam Shukuokukoabambi

Very much so, at least I can attest to that of the embolden monicker because I had previous brawls concerning Biafra with her. The Amarabae girl was so disappointing I simply can not understand how a pretty girl like her will be filled with such bitterness and hate for another tribe and will do so unashamedly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by GavelSlam: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Baba welcome

Where have you been ?

Quite busy my brother.

I do pop in from time to time.

How are you doing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Atiku will be dealt with decisively

[/s]

By who? Is it ur lanky, vegetated, retardedd Fulani illiterate in asorock that will deal with him? When he was in apc he wasn't ipod yoot...now that he left to contest for the no.1 seat he's the sponsor of ipod yoots. Can't you see how apc stipends has befuddled your aging brain? Instead of you to go learn a trade at your age, you want to follow these jambites, street urchins and secondary school dropouts to scream sai baba everywhere on the cyberspace. Poverty is a very serious disease.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Senator,bob Menendez, Reacts To Sowore's Release / Military Removes Special Forces From Borno To Hunt For Eastern Security Network / Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.