Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos (31628 Views)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa's Accents (Video) / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Haryoryhemie:
but she's really slimming down now, she ain't obsessed no more
She was never obese. It was baby fat which any one with sense knows will eventually disappear. It is idiots like Kemi Olunloyo and her followers who did not allow the innocent child rest

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by ayoxxzbaba(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
this guy black sha
i think say na only me dey notice ooo overblack sef
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:

She was never obese. It was baby fat which any one with sense knows will eventually disappear. It is idiots like Kemi Olunloyo and her followers who did not allow the innocent child rest

Blame the daft father who chose to expose his pikin to internet trolls.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
zika1:
you are just an unfortunate fellow.... Get a life...
You mean 'oloriburuku'?

Indeed he is. Omo ale jati jati. Born troway
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
oyb:

Blame the daft father who chose to expose his pikin to internet trolls.
The good thing is she is locked up in prison, even though I feel she should be on psychiatric watch, not jail.

Very despicable somborry.
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin
Artistree:
I'm sure you meant obese...
grin
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by timojerry: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Kai!

This baby will forever be ugly.

Remember you also would have a child

Like father like daughter.

Na so pikin wey dem use quickie conceive dey be!
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Liftedhands(f): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Kai!

May God have mercy on you! Someday you will beg to have a child that people will at least call ugly so far you can bare one.
Just sit there and be typing nonsense all for likes! One day na you go cry for pikin you no go see! When you die let those that Liked your comment come and bury you cos you won't have any child to bury you Ozu angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Virus777: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
That Seyi na very black nigga o. Chai! shocked Charcoal.
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Kai!

idiot will you get away from here.
how your own child look like I bet you here with #20000 if your child pass this girl in beauty I will give you that money.
Motherfucker
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by gozzlin: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin

Yorubas can black for Africa o. You can never see an Igbo guy this dark. See as Seyi looks like burnt offering! For a moment I thought he rubbed coal tar on his face. Chai! Blackamoore.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by toprealman: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
This guy should allow the lil girl develop like other girls. Throwing her deep into social media shii is uncalled for.
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Philtrik(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
johnstar:

I usually don't reply ppl i don't know on a social network but me calln him a nigga is notn bad der

I don't even know who released this Mad Dog from its cage. Stop barking..
Misplaced priority.
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by olanshi: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2017

O'boy you rub Charcoal? Omo pupa Bi tyre moto!

I don't know who black pass between me and you oo!
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2017
If anyone mentions Kung-Fu Panda here, I will have him banned grin
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by chukxie(m): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Kai!

That's totally uncalled for, mister. Do you have a kid of your own? If yes, be grateful you have because there are millions of families that want kids but don't have any. But if you haven't had any kids yet, pray you don't end up having a sick or horrendous looking one.
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by DonBobes(m): 5:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
this guy black sha
Wat r u talking??
I say this guy no fit NEAR us bad boys those days for secondary school. We de claim ALAGBARA upandan. Now c seyi ALETILE n me now. na soldier I join de fight mallam SHEKAU upandan. ALETILE na star lik michael jackson
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by moonnstar(f): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2017
smardray:
holy wonder!!!!...the cheek is bigger than atiku's sense
bia nwokem,use ur brain
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by moonnstar(f): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2017
anochuko01:
fine geh....
cheek like person wey keep egg for mouth
you comment sense n nonsense 2geda,achi adi kwa gi?
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by moonnstar(f): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Kai!

ichi aduro gi nma
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Mpamaegbu: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Hozier:
Damn! Did Seyi Law use black charcoal for make-up?

So, there are varieties of charcoal abi?
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by moonnstar(f): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Sparkies85:
Her cheeks looks like what all the whole vulcanizers in Lagos joined together in inflating.
anu mpama
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by moonnstar(f): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
if u opened dis thread to jez come check if d poff-poff has reduced by like #70, jez like I did, biko kindly raise ya hand. grin
chi kpogi oku,onye nzuzu
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by anochuko01(m): 6:15am On Dec 04, 2017
moonnstar:
you comment sense n nonsense 2geda,achi adi kwa gi?
you should know the second one was a joke.
moreover, aren't the cheeks big?
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2017
moonnstar:
chi kpogi oku,onye nzuzu
taaah!

amadioha tiee gi dia!
walahi!

eluu meh! angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by moonnstar(f): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
taaah!
amadioha tiee gi dia! walahi!
eluu meh! angry
aru adoro gi,ewu sokoto.
Re: Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Haryoryhemie:
but she's really slimming down now, she ain't obsessed no more

Obsessed ke , abi na obese you mean ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder / Denrele Is Ready To Get Married / Yomi Casual Gets Cow From Churchill As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.