Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere (3662 Views)

Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time / Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere by cstr1000: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
andrew444:

Hazard has never scored 20 premier league goals,hazard highest premier league campaign was last season with is about 15 or so,even when Chelsea won the league during mourinho return he scored just 13
Lukaku has scored more goals in a season than Hazard has ever done.

But only a mad man would think Lukaku is better football player than Hazard.

1 Like

Re: B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere by andrew444(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

I didn't say he was a bad player. Hazard came, took his chance right from the first game.

Salah came, couldn't really compete with the Chelsea team at the time. Yes he should have been given more time, but Hazard didn't need time to became a Chelsea main-stay. He blew from the very first game.

So it is an insult to compare salah with Hazard . Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Hazard is better than salah no doubt,salah cam to Chelsea and he doesn't start always on the bench most time 85 minute sub in,but hazard came to Chelsea and was drafted into the starting line up immediately,he is going to adapt,so please bro don't judge salah by that,have you also forgotten about de bruyne also,did he make it at Chelsea his case was just like salah,but today de bruyne is a better player than the hazard
Re: B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere by cstr1000: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
andrew444:

Hazard is better than salah no doubt,salah cam to Chelsea and he doesn't start always on the bench most time 85 minute sub in,but hazard came to Chelsea and was drafted into the starting line up immediately,he is going to adapt,so please bro don't judge salah by that,have you also forgotten about de bruyne also,did he make it at Chelsea his case was just like salah,but today de bruyne is a better player than the hazard

Salah started games, just didn't have enough impact.

KDB is not a better player than hazrd. But I agree with you. They should have been given time. Mourinho is to blame.
Re: B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere by andrew444(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Salah started games, just didn't have enough impact.

KDB is not a better player than hazrd. But I agree with you. They should have been given time. Mourinho is to blame.

KDB na fine player oo,Hazard is better than salah that's all I know,even if he doesn't score much but his goal rate has started improving
Re: B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere by maxwell530(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
andrew444:

Hazard has never scored 20 premier league goals,hazard highest premier league campaign was last season with is about 15 or so,even when Chelsea won the league during mourinho return he scored just 13
what class are you? Jss1 I guess You have comprehension issue. Just point out to where I said hazard scored 20 premier league goals....smh
Re: B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere by andrew444(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
maxwell530:
what class are you? Jss1 I guess You have comprehension issue. Just point out to where I said hazard scored 20 premier league goals....smh

Primary 1
Re: B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere by assurancelord(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
it's high time we stop this noise call comparison, hazard is better than all player in england.. compare hazard with messi and ronaldo, compare neymar with hazard. and not the likes of salah, de bruyne and pogba.. joke apart everyone knows that hazard is a good footballer and better than all the players u pple have called. but sentiment will never allow Chelsea haters to admit that.. am a pure united fan but i know hazard is way better and the best in epl. not even sanchez came close talkless of salah.. mtcx

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! / Sports Betting Whatsapp Group / Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 70℅ Winning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.