Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories (48008 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) / See SIMI (adekunle Gold Wife) Gown, Hit Or Miss ??. PHOTOS / The Simi & Adekunle Gold Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
I just remembered few years ago around I think fagba area I went to buy dollars, which I need to travel with the next day. My uncle took me there. On our way back awon SARS carry us ooo. My uncle dress to kill that day oo.. He's a footballer.

They searched me and saw few dollars and my passport, my uncles football I'd. Them no gree ooo release us oo if not that guys around knew my uncle as a football there and there inspector there was my uncles friend someone just called the guy and that was our saving grace.. I would have lost everything

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
ezeagumar11:
The worst part is that today a Sars man seized my iPhone and they drove off with him. I'm sick right now, don't know how to trace them
goan announce on twitter
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by GuidoVanRossum: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lucky Dube said it all in his Life In The Movie

I especially love the intro

Warning, this is the chief of police speaking.
Do not steal, police hate competition.

3 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Horo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
One thing I know when you see sars avoid them,if they catch you only God can save you because even if you 're not carrying any exhibit they will plant it on you I'm talking from experience sars put codeine syrup in my car and claimed is mine I couldn't argue this guys took me to my house to get all the money I had in that night but I didn't let it go just like that I went through some top police officers I knew my money was returned to me in full and they were put in cell for their action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by idris4eva(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ma lu werey pa has got me laughing since

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by idris4eva(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
I was driving dad car on one Sunday like dat 2months ago

I sha enter into these SARS hand for junction fian one don enter for front seat dey ask for car key like say na him papa get am

The next thing I heard was "eyin Omo yahoo Yi you go buy car unno go carry am come station com register or celebrate am for us"

I sha chop 2slap and 5k upon say my ID read the surname on the cat particulars

#endsars oooo

5 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by sambisa5: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
I only read Simi's tweet.

please what does it says?
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by thunderbabs: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
I.G go do like say he no see all the protest now oo.

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by kollinpowel(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wetin my eyes don see!! If I hear SARS Omo You no run pass me.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by nelcliff(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Brown14:
ma nor go comment now them go come GBE me for house

With people like u, this country will never move forward. Fear of Mr this or that is why we remains where we are today.

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Elliot2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've been a victim . We were coming back from our final yr class party . My boy friend and friends were arrested simply because according to them , my boyfriend had no right to put his hand over my shoulder.
yes na,they r right! ur bf never marry u,so y him come dey put hand for ur shoulder? SARS is ''special anti robbery squad'', ''special''. d nigga is a criminal since he didnt put a ring on u. grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
BEENUEL:
HOW TO ATTRACT SARS OR POLICE.
* A NICE HAIR CUT
*LAPTOP BAG
*BE FRESH
* A CAR(KILLA POINT grin)
* IF THE CAR IS Mercedes..... WELL IT IS FINISH

THIS GUYS ARE PURE ANIMALS..... VERY USELESS PEOPLE......

THIS SHITS HAPPENS IN THE WEST MOST....*NOTE, THIS IS NOT A TRIBAL ISH*

I HARDLY HEAR THIS GUYS DISTURB HERE IN 042.
Never heard of it in most Eastern states tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
ChewingStick:
Any bloody SARS that touch me, ogun will Tagbo them all
Lwkm bro I fit go Babalawo to mk sure say I kill dem o

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by romeorailss: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
And where is that of Reekado Banks angry

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by persius555(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
It is time to end this impunity called SARS
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by makavele: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
ezeagumar11:
The worst part is that today a Sars man seized my iPhone and they drove off with him. I'm sick right now, don't know how to trace them

Find my iPhone ... will show current location as long as it was turned on; and the sim has network connectivity

and if the sim is swapped, it should lock i.e. if you activated icloud lock . . .

gives you enough time to know where exactly your phone is
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by just2endowed: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
ezeagumar11:

O boy, this one serious oh.
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Antoeni(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
They 're doing more harm than Good
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by davit: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
The thing is if SARS is abolished what about the people called SARS? WILL they be abolished too? I ó. Rather they go back to the real police and our problems keep compounding. My take is let naija police be overhauled!

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by gemini35(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
this is a serious matter,this guy,s kill at will,did fg give them the go ahead,they once picked my friends brother, what,s his crime ?the boy was bouncing why walking pass them they later,carry him,along the road the collect his phone watch, and sandal,s and drop him at rupkokwu road,
and some selfish fellow will come here telling me Nigeria will be great again, when the head is corrupt, what do you expect.
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Am not being political but I think Sars went rogue since APC came into power,Sars used to be very effective,like extremely effective,then in like a year they got crazy,probably because of the kind of money they started seeing from real yahoo guys,then when they cudnt get them,they turned to innocent youths using same antics. Scrapping them will even compound the problem because they will move to outright robbery and killer for higher, which they have already started but just a few for now.
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by judgedredd22(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ekiseme:
ina atụ akwụkwọ?

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by stacyadams: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin thunder faya any body wey talk say sars no be animals.... grin
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by shevy45(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
I Can't see any discrepancy between sars & a goat...they will never stop...there are devil's incarnate...the only solution is to do mass burial for them.
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
sambisa5:

please what does it says?
In Lil Wayne's voice "That's a stupid ass question". In Qdot's voice " O n bimi O overreacting, foolish people, foolish question".
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by miqos02(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
ezeagumar11:
ur phone no get icloud?
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Alvinlovesmusic(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Aha here's my experience, I was about going back to school in lag the next day so I and my friend decided to go see my then gf, we got to her house she wasn't there so on our way back she called me and I was already on my way home, I parked by one primary school 2km from my house and switched off the engine. All of a sudden a hilux van approached us and I dimmed my headlight and to the greatest of my surprise I heard a loud "hush if you move I shoot you down" I remained quiet and they jumped off their van numbering about 5 and they threatened us, searched our car and my side bag they saw just a flash drive and powder which made one of em laugh..and then I told my friend to keep an eye so they don't plant a gun in my car, by then I had already gained some courage so I asked em the reason why they had to come terrorize me in my home and one of them shouted with a gun pointed at me "are you talking back at us, do you know I can shoot you now" I told him oga you can't shoot me and he said "yes I can't shoot you but I can paralyze you for life..Long story short my dad came and he knew some of em and they started acting caring, advising my father to advise my friend to cut his mohawk and all other rubbish like that.. they tried fraternizing but that shit didn't freak me... So pls they should be rested abeg.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by chiddyj: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
people joke about thisbt truly this sars thing is taking a scary dimension! last yr a friend of mine who works in a bank moved to that rukpokwu area so he can commute to work ithoit stress to his new branch office. At about 10pm his flat mate(all of us went to the same high school) called me and told me that I shoud just know that our friend was stoppd by sars around that car wash area as he was returning from hanging out with his friendsand colleages nd told at gun point to go withdraw 40k b4 he would be freed. this guy called his brother and sars guys cocked the gun and threatened to shoot. he begged them dat they shoukd let him call som1 whom cud bring the money 2him. So he called his flatmate to helphim come over with the required amount as he left home without his atm. his flatmate camewith the money and they detained the both of thm for another hour. iwas even contemplating begging sme soldier friends of mine in rumuibekwe guarding an estate housing some expatriate staff of d company that started that monorail in lagos areaof ph. I was begging the soldiers when I got a call that they have been allowed to go. the guy drove like James bond back hom and since then up till now he doesnt mve out of his house after 8pm. he is jst waiting for his 2yrs rent to be up nd he will move out of that area. listening to other people give their accounts means that this is a menace called sars must b looked into to ensure that people ar not victimised! hope d govt looks into this, if they can pull their headsout of their arses!

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by sambisa5: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
In Lil Wayne's voice "That's a stupid ass question". In Qdot's voice " O n bimi O overreacting, foolish people, foolish question".

since you have time to read celebrity's tweet, you could share with those of us who are always busy.
And you said this is a foolish questionlol
grin
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by elegance101(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
menh!!!!......from all the people's account I've read so far, this sh!t is really scary and I think their impunity is more in rivers state. I hope the FG listen and act ASAP. this is the definition of armed robbers in police uniforms.
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by nero69: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
I plead with the authorities to disband this SARS of a group. Majority of these guys are criminals in Police uniform. From 6pm most are armed and heavily drunk.

Just within the last two weeks, these guys at different locations (petrol station ikorodu round about)/ (agric bus stop ikorodu)pointed gun at me at close range.

Roundabout: I stood behind the perimeter rope and humbly requested to report a cheating case.. SARS thug was so upset that I request to see him from distance, shouted I shud come here. I bent and scale through d perimeter rope. As I approached him I tried to explain d danger of crossing police perimeter rope without permission, I was met with a punch... Another SARS thug appeared from under d tent and pointed a cucked gun at me and ordered me to leave or be killed...That I look like a Badoo kingpin.

Agric bus top: at about 11pm, the bus I was in was flagged down by another group of SARS thugs. They ordered all the passengers out, I gently tried to appeal to the officer that there are Nursing mothers on the bus some of whom are still going far...I was sandwiched by 3 or 4 of them, severely rough handled and ordered to leave at gun point. Personally my lawyer is gathering information on how to nail these 2 groups so they can be brought to book but how many people can afford a lawyer.... Imagine we pay some MF so they can kill us with the guns we bought for them!!?

3 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by adontcare(f): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've been a victim . We were coming back from our final yr class party . My boy friend and friends were arrested simply because according to them , my boyfriend had no right to put his hand over my shoulder.
Na wow o. Useless reason fa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) / Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.