Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (961724 Views)

Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Best Skin-Lightening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by marychi18: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
Meladerm remains the best lightening cream anyone can ever try. but its not sold in Nigeria so i just make orders from the U.S. Its pretty expensive tho, but it works like magic and results are evident in jus 2weeks!
Ur skin looks evidently brighter and smoother to d eyes.
contact me if u want to know more abt how to purchase it. marychi18@yahoo.com

5 Likes

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2011
Chantelle or markap21@hotmail.co.uk is a fraud!!! Do not contact her for her fake creams, they do not exist.

1 Like

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by nikki007: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
Does anyone have any testimony on QEI+ Paris products or how safe it is.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Zigg(f): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2011
BlueDiva and Flexibu, it's like u've neva been tanned or as it were, "Burned" by the harsh nigerian sun. live in the north for one month and u'll know wat i'm talking abt. Not that i support bleaching of one's skin, but one shld be able to maintain their original complexion even in a very sunny region. it's very frustrating when u loose your original complexion. i'm really light-skinned naturally, but because of the nature of my job, i'm constantly exposed to the sun. right now every part of my body that is usually exposed to the sun in noticeably darker than the parts not exposed. A good comparism will be from Rita Dominique to Genevieve! If u can imagine that. Please guys, i just want a a product that will return me to my ORIGINAL complexion. i bought Secrets sunblock with SPF 90, but i'm still as dark as can be. Do SPFs really work? Help? please?

For guys bleaching or toning? yuk! it's just gross!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Zigg(f): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
@Fellibaby: Do u have a dry skin?

3 Likes

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by buty: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
Tracia shower cream Iڪ .G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ only if U̶̲̥̅̊ get  original one, cos  now dey hav more of  fake dan original.  lightening creams I wuld suggest QEI+ lotion especially  silver bottle if U̶̲̥̅̊ want τ̅☺ hav an even skin tonewith. The serum, its A̷̷̴̐͠ total of 8500K
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by imarena(f): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
QEI+ lotion with carrot oil and QEI+ serum. Great but expensive. Remember lose your eyes while paying.

2 Likes

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by LilyJo: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2012
QEI+ and its serum is quite good.
If you own a beauty and fashion business, like a makeup [sales and services], beauty [sales of ORIGINAL products], spa services, underwear and lingerie sales etc, visit www.flawless-fabulous..com. The new blog publishes small beauty and fashion business owners and talks about beauty and beauty products.

1 Like

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by myopera1(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2012
Has any1 ever tried the *New egg yolk...??not the queen helen egg yolk...it works wonders.......try it!..08185899818
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by LovethIfy(f): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2012
smiley
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by ImaMmakara(f): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2012
My opera, the egg yolk cream u r talking abt what's it's full name pls. And can i buy it calabar. Or if ur selling it, can u sell it for me in calabar. Thnxs. Pls respond ASAP.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by myopera1(f): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2012
Its clearism egg yolk.call me
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Mimiano: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
We should all be careful about what we rub on our skin, a lot of products line do not disclose all their ingredients.Even if u want a. lighter skin, go for safe lightening ingredients.Natural skin lighteners will not lighten your skin overnight. Below is a list of safe lightening ingredients u should look out for when buying skin lightening products.:

1. Kojic Acid
Kojic acid is derived from Koji (a Japanese mushroom). Kojic acid lightens the skin by inhibiting the production of an enzyme in the skin called tyrosinase which in turn reduces the amount of melanin created. Kojic acid is one of many most popular all-natural ingredients found in skin lightening goods.
2. Mulberry
This skin lightening ingredient is extracted from the roots of the paper Mulberry bags plant. Mulberry is said to be a lot more effective than hydroquinone and kojic acid within the sense that significantly lower concentrations are needed to have the same impact as higher concentrations of kojic acid and hydroquinone.
3. Alpha Arbutin
Alpha arbutin features a stronger effect than beta-arbutin and is also commonly found in skin lightening goods as a safer alternative to hydroquinone.
4. Beta Arbutin (Bearberry Extract)
Beta arbutin (commonly generally known as just arbutin) is derived from the leaves of bearberry, cranberry and blueberry plants. It works in a similar way to kojic acid, in that it inhibits the production of tyrosinase to restrict the amount of pigment developed. Although naturally derived, it can cause skin irritation in some folks with sensitive skin.
5. Glutathione
Glutathione is really a powerful antioxidant that has several wellness advantages which includes boosting the immune system and cleansing the liver. The only identified side effect of glutathione is skin whitening. All these wellness advantages plus a smooth, glowing, lighter skin tone - amazing! Glutathione is commonly identified in skin lightening pills but can also be utilised topically when identified in skin lightening soaps.
6. Licorice Root
Licorice is commonly employed within the skin lightening industry. Licorice also works to inhinit the enzyme tyrosinase to limit the amount of pigment created. www.Mulberrybags2u.co.uk has anti-inflammatory properties and is particularly effective at fading suntans.
7. Papaya
The papain enzyme located in papaya works to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal new, brighter skin cells beneath. Orange and green papaya are both effective but green papaya contains more of the papain enzyme. This ingredient is most typically located in soaps but sometimes in skin lightening creams too.
8. Vitamin A (Retinol)
Vitamin A Acid, also referred to as retinol or tretinoin increases the rate at which skin cells are renewed. Elevated skin cell turnover means that the brighter, fresh skin underneath might be revealed.
9. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Niacinamide, also referred to as nicotinamide or Vitamin B3 has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It really is an effective topical skin lightener and works by inhibiting melanin production within the skin. Vitamin B3 is located in some skin whitening goods and sun screens but it's also possible to get Niacinamide capsules where the contents may be applied directly towards the skin.
10. Vitamin C
At concentrations of about 10%, Vitamin C works to suppress the production of pigment within the skin. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate can be a derivative of Vitamin C and this is the form from the ingredient that is commonly found in skin whitening products. Vitamin C can also protect the skin from ultraviolet rays.

it is also important that u invest in a good sunscreen when using any skin lightening products.

WE CUSTOMISE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS TO SUIT YOUR SKIN TYPE, YOU CAN REACH US AT sensationalbodyspa@gmail.com or call 08027858219.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by bellangie: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
coolMOST SKIN LIGHTENING CREAMS INDICATE THAT THE CREAMS MIGHT NOT WORK ON VERY DARK SKIN. HENCE WHAT LOTION CAN LIGHTEN SKIN THAT IS ALMOST AS DARK AS ALEK WEK'S. OR IS IT THAT THEY CANT LIGHTEN.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by sucre26: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2012
i notice that any time i use a sunscreen, i go really darker, so i had 2 stop using any sunscreen. is it just me or does it happen to evry1?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by diva90: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2012
I use dove it's good.
,mama-gee:
Dove soap is the best you can get for your skin.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Onims1(f): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2012
Hi good ppl,can u pls help ma lil sis also,she's got spots on her legs n won't dare reveal those legs.it even keeps her frm socializing.pls wat can she use?tnx...
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by ashlop(f): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
And also spf 100+. I use them everyday I am going out of my house for 1 month now and actually I feel the sun rays bounce back to the sky (sorry I don't evn knw hw to explain how I feel when I wear it in this our sun), then on my feet I notice the sun hits it like crazy because it couldn't get to my face. I use it only on my face now but I think I'll start using it all over any where uncovered with cloth.

yjay: @palebobe, neutrogena has a wide range of commendable sunscreens.
i use the neutrogena ultra sheer dry-touch sunscreen, it comes in spf 55, 70 & 85
so u can make ur pick!!! smiley
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Lalaland1(f): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Hu knws if q7 carrot milk has serum
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by missBosslady(f): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2013
ashlop: And also spf 100+. I use them everyday I am going out of my house for 1 month now and actually I feel the sun rays bounce back to the sky (sorry I don't evn knw hw to explain how I feel when I wear it in this our sun), then on my feet I notice the sun hits it like crazy because it couldn't get to my face. I use it only on my face now but I think I'll start using it all over any where uncovered with cloth.

pls where do you get sunscreens with high spf to buy in Lagos? I've gone to places I know but they don't have!
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Ishilove: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2013
miss Bosslady: pls where do you get sunscreens with high spf to buy in Lagos? I've gone to places I know but they don't have!
Have you tried that iya alagbo's shea butter shop?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Sophieazaya(f): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Am using fair and white{d one in pink park} but I combined it with Swissgarde Skin Saver Range that has 2 sunscreens in it ,Bio-whitening complexes, and Glycerine which helps to lighten and moisturize the skin and also gives the skin a uniform complexion. It consists of a Repair creme,Vanishing creme as well as a Facial soap.it protects the skin from the sun rays and repairs sun damaged skin.
I've noticed my skin now glows. It's also clearing off the dark patches on my face. It doesn't bleach. And it gives a luminous complexion from head to toe. I love my new look. It's kinda cool.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2013
Lala_landsmiley:
Hu knws if q7 carrot milk has serum
No serum
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Lalaland1(f): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2013
Thanx jay.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
I am a distrubutor of for ever living products. You can Use fovever toning product. 100 percent natural.

All forever living products are made with aloe vera plant roots which is natural. We have select four different product from our range to help brighten and lighten the skin.
1. Forever epiblanc. This is the main cream that lighten the skin 100 % stabilized aloe vera combined with a few other botanical extracts.

Contact me if intrested. 07062924402
Bio16us@yahoo.com

2. Aloe sunscreen. This protects the skin from sun rays to maintain complexion.

3. Aloe bath gelee. This removes dead skin cells from the body and helps the cream work effectively.

4. Forever aloe scrub. This is a facial gentle scrub that exfoliate the skin for everyday use.

This is the complete toning kit.
I understand what u mean by toning the body we also have that to. This one is for brightening the skin.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Sophieazaya(f): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
@ onim: Let her try using vitamin e drops or bio oil. Swissgarde has 3 products which are effective in treating scars, spots, and stretch marks. They are: Vitamin E Drops, T-basics spot gel,and Tissue Oil. They also have products for treatment of varicose veins which is the Vena flow capsules and Gel. They are all effective and registered by Nafdac.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2013
Sophieazaya: @ onim: Let her try using vitamin e drops or bio oil. Swissgarde has 3 products which are effective in treating scars, spots, and stretch marks. They are: Vitamin E Drops, T-basics spot gel,and Tissue Oil. They also have products for treatment of varicose veins which is the Vena flow capsules and Gel. They are all effective and registered by Nafdac.
please dose this work for black spot caused by acne and where in nigeria can I get it?
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Sophieazaya(f): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yes, it does. I've used the t-basics soap and it was effective. I'm presently using their Skin Saver Range which eradicates sun burns and evens skin tones and it's really working on my skin. I totally love their products. Their head office is located at 52 Allen Avenue, 2nd floor, Mr bigg's building, Ikeja, Lagos or rather u can reach one of their distributors on this no:08062915429.. And she would deliver their products to you wherever you are in Lagos State. Wish u all d best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.