Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O (615 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Facts That Daddy Freeze Has No Understanding Of The Bible / Ommo! Daddy Freeze Has Spoken Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O by paxonel(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ever since Freeze came up with this tithe questions the number of people going to church on sundays are gradually reducing.
Like in my church today i can count the heads remaining. Many of those that have gone are the educated youths,leaving the papas and mamas who know cannot sense what is going on or they don't care.

Cheii

Thank God we have many of the papas and mamas
Re: Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin
Re: Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O by felixomor: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
paxonel:
Ever since Freeze came up with this tithe questions the number of people going to church on sundays are gradually reducing.
Like in my church today i can count the heads remaining. Many of those that have gone are the educated youths,leaving the papas and mamas who know cannot sense what is going on or they don't care.

Cheii

Thank God we have many of the papas and mamas

Which church?
Pictures or fake news
Re: Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O by bennyann: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
That was how one said many didn't attend experience12 because of daddy freeze. And this person came to the conclusion when it wasn't even 6pm yet.

God help us
Re: Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O by paxonel(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) / Can Women Teach Or Preach In The Church? / RCCG Are Hypocrites!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.