Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) (25713 Views)

IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by BlaiseBankss(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Fatal Accident At UNN Near Eni-njoku Hostel None Dead!!!!!! (pictures)

The afternoon today a car crashed into a wired fence of the PG Hostel near Eni-Njoku Hostel close to the back gate of UNN.

According to eyewitnesses the alleged driver was said to be over speeding and unluckily the driver lost control of the car and crashed it.
Luckily for the driver, nobody was *jammed or no life was lost except for the driver who was rushed to the hospital after suffering some injuries.

People were not allowed to go near because of an high tension wire dangling above to avoid electrocution.

According to an eyewitness he said " the driver was lucky the car airbag was working perfectly and Thanks God the driver was lucky to have survived that.

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by innobets(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
too many accidents this time ..

Lord have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's good to hear that no life was lost. But this isn't a fatal accident nah... An accident cannot be regarded as "fatal" if no life was lost

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by BlaiseBankss(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 please move this to FP
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by UbanmeUdie: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

This is no fatal accident @ Op na.

No blood on the scene,
No dismembered body part,
No dead body.

Nothing gives the marine kingdom much excitement like a bloody ghastly accident.

This is a disappointment!

2 Likes

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

No blood on the scene,
No dead body.

Nothing gives the marine kingdom much excitement like a bloody ghastly accident.

Senseless comment

8 Likes

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Seun(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked Nothing gives the marine kingdom much excitement like a bloody ghastly accident.
I do not understand why marine spirits would want to drink blood. It is physical in nature, has no nutritional value, and is not tasty. If I were a marine spirit, I’d be more excited by accidents involving trailer loads of orange juice. Rich in calories and vitamin C, and tasty. By the way, I think road accidents would fall under the jurisdiction of terrestrial spirits. Marine spirits would live in water if they actually existed, right? tongue

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by olaolulazio(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oluwa ooooo
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thank U God for sparing the occupants life

1 Like

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by neonly: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Buhari why now undecided undecided undecided
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by pointstores(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
wow halleluyah
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by themonk(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:

I do not understand why marine spirits would want to drink blood. It is physical in nature, has no nutritional value, and is not tasty. If I were a marine spirit, I’d be more excited by accidents involving trailer loads of orange juice. Rich in calories and vitamin C, and tasty. By the way, I think road accidents would fall under the jurisdiction of terrestrial spirits. Marine spirits would live in water if they actually existed, right?

wink
grin grin grin
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

This story lacks flavour.

There's nothing disastrous about this crash;
No casualties, just a wrecked jallopy and a tree still standing.

Obviously the job of a teenage apprentice witch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun is that u
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
fireeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by christaddicted: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:

I do not understand why marine spirits would want to drink blood. It is physical in nature, has no nutritional value, and is not tasty. If I were a marine spirit, I’d be more excited by accidents involving trailer loads of orange juice. Rich in calories and vitamin C, and tasty. By the way, I think road accidents would fall under the jurisdiction of terrestrial spirits. Marine spirits would live in water if they actually existed, right?

wink

Life is in the blood. Bloodshed goes with vocabulary. with bloodshed, all kinds of wicked spirit are been released. The more blood sacrifices are been made, the more death everywhere.

That's why Jesus came down to the earth to die so that His own superior blood will flow, giving room for the Holy Spirit to manifest by the reason of His blood. And the blood of Jesus speaks better than any other.

Once the blood of Jesus begins to speak over your life and family, no amount of blood sacrifices made can stand against you.

By His blood, authority is established, principalities are crushed, forces of darkness, witches wouldn't come near. Why? Because that Mark of Christ is upon you. No devil can take your life in any way.

If you can keep to God's will, His commandment, which is the Word of God then you are covered any where. That WORD is Jesus Himself. As it is written "and the Word was made flesh".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by BUHARImyDOG: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This story lacks flavour.

NWAMAIKPE AND NWACHIBUZO

6 Likes

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by oshe11: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
When KCEE was wearing sneakers on suit, dem say he nor knw fashion bt nw almost every gals dey wear sneakers on NATIVE wears.....

I WEAK!!!
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by SillyMods: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
How can an accident be fatal if no life was lost?

Naija journalism stinks.

1 Like

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by themonk(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
christaddicted:

Life is in the blood
Wow, then why do dead people still have blood hours after death? shocked
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Johntitus: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
God have mercy!
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by BUHARImyDOG: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
themonk:

grin grin grin

Twale sir I have barbecue for you
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by BUHARImyDOG: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:

wink

OGA I also have barbecue for you
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Riversides2003(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Maybe he was rushing to meet his chic
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by kerry57: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
This isn't a fatal accident,its a major accident. An accident is said to be fatal in English language if it has led to death(s). In safety it termed fatal if it leads to death(s) and it is work related.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Rich4god(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:

wink
Just African mentality.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by themonk(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:

Twale sir I have barbecue for you
My brother i take promises serious.
Send me the address immediately grin
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Adaomalight(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
May the lord be praised
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
BlaiseBankss:
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 please move this to FP

Y
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Bamidele539: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:

wink
weird statement ooo.

1 Like

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

No blood on the scene,
No dead body.

How did you know marine kingdom are excited? Don't tell they dealt with you or a friend of yours grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Continues As FG Frustrates Senate - ASUU Negotiations / Oxford University's African Studies Centre Blocks David Hundeyin On Twitter / Teacher Accepts 500k Retweets To Cancel Students Final Exam - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.