Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1287683 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Peaceful2016(f): 2:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Abbylee:
Did you order GCMS notes at any point especially after being stuck NA2 for so long?

Yes I ordered gcms notes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Peaceful2016(f): 2:17am On Jan 12, 2018
needy:

Am having similar case of date of birth issue and the year gap is about 2yrs. Am considering using IQAS since the evaluation report does not carry DOB. Please what's your advice

I'm not very sure if IQAS carries date of birth or not but if u haven't started the process, u can try contacting the school to amend the DOB(if possible). Otherwise u can try the affidavit route. I had to go that route cos I had completed the process already before I realised that the WES ECA had date of birth.
I didn't want to spend another money starting from scratch and getting the school to amend records.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Peaceful2016(f): 2:20am On Jan 12, 2018
tbaby2015:

Congratulations. Aug AOR/LVO here we come...May it all end in praise for us all
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 2:48am On Jan 12, 2018
RuggedArab:

Thank you. I have to wait like four months to evaluate the M.SC when it is out so that CRS score will be 459.

use ICES,once you can get a credit card,will take just 6 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 2:49am On Jan 12, 2018
RuggedArab:
Hello good people.

A friend got ITA and has gathered his documents. He just got married and wants to land canny with his lovely wife. He wants to update his EE profile and include his wife, but the challenge here is the wife's int'l passport is still bearing her father's name. What are the best possible ways to walk through it?

Thank you.

that's not a problem, he should add her like that, once they have the marriage certificate from Ikoyi,problem is solved
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ASEC: 2:53am On Jan 12, 2018
mosbiod:
how far now

Any show?

ITA don finally SHOW and fallen on me!!!
Many thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2018
ugoiyke79e sis.how are u ?you v been away for a while.hope u don't mind I sent u a msg.thanx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jovykay: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Jezme:

Which dept did u graduate from? The person that helped me with mine only handles a particular dept.

Pharmacy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ujay77: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Good morning all,please I just have a Bsc and two years working experience. I have used the calculator and the score is still very low .Please has anyone with just a bsc scaled through share your experience and possible ways to increase my scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2018
ujay77:
Good morning all,please I just have a Bsc and two years working experience. I have used the calculator and the score is still very low .Please has anyone with just a bsc scaled through share your experience and possible ways to increase my scores

How old are you?
How is your ielts score? Aim for 8777 or even higher
Play with the CRS tool to see how you can improve your score. If all else fails, PNP may just be the way out. Do not despair
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sunmisire: 6:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Please is ICES faster than WES

hayor2014:

use ICES,once you can get a credit card,will take just 6 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 6:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Great fam, so sorry to bring up this, it's actually because of the urgency. Please I want to add my BEng Certificate to my "Almost concluded" HND & OND Transcript for WES to evaluate.
1. Please is there any cost implication on this?

2. How soon and fast do WES Evaluate and conclude UK BEng Transcripts

3. Will UK Top up programme enjoin same point as 3-year Bachelor degree as specified by CIC??

Thanks so much for your urgent response.
GOD bless us all. Amen.

cc @glitteringstar @newmumm @mcstan @Cochtrane @boldinc @bbaby et al
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sistaj: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2018
walter08:
How much did cost you to renew passport and how long did take come out?

I paid 35k. can't remember exactly how long cos it was in 2016 but maybe 1 month or so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ayaade1: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Please who was the reference letter addressed to?

Bsbabe:

Are you sure you really need the source of your T-Bills investment? I submitted T-Bills Certificate, reference letter (standard Nigerian Bank format) and letter of non-indebtedness. No statement of account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chijudy: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
Will check this out today. Not sure if you've gotten any help. Sorry for the delay.

Newmum0615, thank you for not passing me by. I have gotten any response yet. Patiently waiting here

God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bxcode(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2018
Saintp:
Waoo! 2750 invited for the 4th time? It seems CIC has capped the number of invitations to 2750 for each draw. If this is so, then I'm afraid it's going to be pretty difficult getting 430s cutoff this year. I think We need consecutive 3000+ invitations to bring down the cut off. I just hope they will increase the number of invites next draw.

plz guys, is there any way I can speed up my ECA from IQAS? My transcript got to them on 15th November, I got the second mail on 17th December, I wish I could get it before the next draw.
Please why did you go through IQAS instead of WES for your ECA? Still trying to decide on which body to use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Threemg:
Great fam, so sorry to bring up this, it's actually because of the urgency. Please I want to add my BEng Certificate to my "Almost concluded" HND & OND Transcript for WES to evaluate.
1. Please is there any cost implication on this?

2. How soon and fast do WES Evaluate and conclude UK BEng Transcripts

3. Will UK Top up programme enjoin same point as 3-year Bachelor degree as specified by CIC??

Thanks so much for your urgent response.
GOD bless us all. Amen.

cc @glitteringstar @newmumm @mcstan @Cochtrane @boldinc @bbaby et al

whats the benefit of adding your B.Eng? your point for Education would remain the same, ie 2 or more certs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by twayne01(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Hello, Please i need more info on this. How do i update my EE profile after getting ITA to include my newly wedded wife. What does she need to do.
Please assist.

hayor2014:

that's not a problem, he should add her like that, once they have the marriage certificate from Ikoyi,problem is solved
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jezme: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2018
jovykay:

Pharmacy

I'm afraid the person handles mgt science but I'll call and ask if there's any help that he can render
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by TEECANN: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Peaceful2016:
Thanks everyone
@40manlappy @blessings2017 @optionese @Newmum0615 @pampem @mcstan18 @Pamperme

@Peaceful2016

Congrats on your PPR. Such a sweet news to start the year.

BTW, I have been searching around for you for a while, it obvious you re not always around here.

I read one of your posts...maybe on the PART 2 of EE thread where you mentioned that SINP does not accept degree not matching ones work experience unlike FSWP

How true is this? Please can you shed a little light on this as I guess you re a SINP PNP.

Thank you as it I know that it has already started ending in praise!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by temmyo: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Actually applied since first week in December, and I had no idea NASU was on strike.

This country is frustrating. We can only wait sha.

Fanyeofori:
Nothing much is happening as rgds Unilag transcript for now, NASU is still on striking leaving transcript matters at a standstill!
Some one mentioned to me today that one has to apply on Unilag website 6 wks b4 one's case can be treated! Don't know how true dis is??!

Any one with more ideas on dis? D worst is dat their website isn't coming up self! SMH for nija institutions joor!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Just the total balance I have and when i opened the account. Also states that I am liberty to withdraw the money because I have kept it for a certain time period as stipulated by the T & Cs
DadR:
@newmum0615, am sorry to ask you question on your questions.

The reference letter you got for your mutual fund, what and what was stated on it? Was there any statement showing inflow and outflow or it's just your total balance as at date.

I wish you speedy PPR.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by RuggedArab: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2018
hayor2014:

Must it be Ikoyi high court? What of other courts outside Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Optimist1528: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Optimist1528:

I just did. thanks.

I replied. thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Hi, I need an info as regards raising CSE. If you are yet to find out where your Visa Office is, what do you answer to the question "Is your application being processed by an office Outside Canada?"

A mail has already been sent to CPC requesting for the visa office.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sorefunmi(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
jovykay:
Please can anyone help me out with a contact in osu for transcript application to Wes.....
Please anyone.
hello,send me a pm..will introduce you to someone i used,thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
Hello @Kontagious, I remember you posted a while ago that you submitted Tbills and 6months SOA. Did you also add bank reference letter or did the other 2 suffice for you? I am asking cos my funds are in 3 Tbills and in some mutual funds. Do I need to submit reference letter? My 6months average balance won't show much cos my savings are always in Tbills or some other investment.
I am thinking of adding 9months statement cos the last time i booked 2 out of the 3 tbills was almost 9months ago. If I do 6months SOA, it might not show the debit. The 3rd one was booked this month, I intend adding 3 months SOA for this one. I don't want a bulky upload, so I am thinking of how not to include too many docs. I already have to add reference letter for the mutual funds & hubby consent letter to use his own mutual funds. Or can I add only the Tbills certs and reference letter, and then my mutual funds letter? I no wan make mistake abeg.

Anyone else with advise can chip in please. Thanks.
Hi hi, I didn’t include bank letter. It was just 2 Tbills certificate, 6 months statement + screenshot from Oanda & EX. I used the SOA because I needed the closing balance in addition to the Tbills value, SOA was barely 6 pages.

You don’t need the SOA to show debit of the TBills. The certificates will details they are from your account as the certificate bears your name (the account name), account number, date invested among other details. That’s enough to show it’s from your account. The 6 (or 3) months SOA you’d be providing will detail you haven’t liquidated the investments.

A way to work around your multiple POF source is to do a cover letter saying you have funds from various sources, all have been included in your POF document but a summary is as below; you may do something like the attached table (adjust to your taste or whatever detail you want to include). From the table, VO already sees the total you have at a glance without having to sum up all your POF document, just left for him to confirm you attached the documents (perhaps their value too) and continue with whatever he’s to do.

Try keep the documents as simple as you can. Wish you the best.

20 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by TEECANN: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2018
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

VERY PECULIAR SITUATION

I'll go straight to the issue:

1. I wanted to log on to my Express entry profile using my GCKey (i used firefox browser) some days ago and it told me error with either the Username or Password.

2. I was cock sure about my username & password and so in a bid to surmount this problem, I used "forgot password" option to change my password for a new one and that directed me to the "security questions"...I filled the answers and the system said I didn't get all questions correctly.

3. I tried answering the security questions a couple of times and the system locked me out (said for my profile safety)

4. I called GCKEY customer care in Canada and after going through the issue with the customer service agent, he gave me the option of either creating another GCKEY credentials and getting my EE profile linked to the new GCKEY or emailing CIC for solution.

5. I created another GCKEY credentials and I need help to link my EE profile to the new GCKEY

6. I emailed CIC (using the email address given to me by the customer service agent over the phone) and I was replied with a standard template that I should reach out to them with a web form on their website (i guess this means raising CSE, not sure though)...

7. Kindly help me navigate this issue as I have a new GCKEY now and I cant still use it to open my EE profile. How do I use a WEB FORM to reach CIC so that they can help me to link my EE profile to the new GCKEY credentials.

Thank in advance.

It's definitely ending in praise IJN! I'm definitely overcoming!

(I don't know why this is happening now. I'm expecting my SINP nomination any time from now. How do I accept my nomination if I cant assess my EE profile? Satan you a liar o!)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
Don't know jare. Just that if they do 6month average balance on my account on the reference letter, it wont show much cos I always reinvest in Tbills once the previous matures, the funds never gets to the end of the month.
So end of month acct balance never amounts to much. I was thinking adding statement would help.

T-bill notification is an acceptable POF on its own. You may not need a letter showing 6 months average if you are providing another acceptable POF like T-bill. Applicants resorted to statement of account as an alternative to reference letters in IRCC format.

However, if adding SOA will make you feel at ease, please go ahead smiley

Looping: Bsbabe, Kontagious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone, it's been a while.

Please I have a question about employment reference letter. When it comes to listing the job descriptions, can one just copy and paste the ones provided on the NOC page?

Also, does anyone have any sample for lawyers? I think nervousness is making me draw up blank.

Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Ethelia:
Hello everyone, it's been a while.

Please I have a question about employment reference letter. When it comes to listing the job descriptions, can one just copy and paste the ones provided on the NOC page?

Many thanks!
Copy and paste is not so advisable. Paraphrase instead, remove one or two (that does not apply to you), add two or three of what you do that isn't already listed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.