Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1288127 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2018
I would say 1212 but you can also check 6314 and 0122 (not sure of this one)
Queenette111:
Good day all

Thanking everyone for the good works.kindly assist with the correct Noc for the job description below

1.manage daily cash levels in the vault and ensure branch cash requirements are met

2.verify daily balance on central bank of Nigeria statement of account

3.monitor inter branch cash movements and requirements

4.Ensure cash requirements at the teller points are adequate

5.Authorize teller transactions above their limit

6.Ensure adherence to control procedures relating to cash movements

7.organize evacuation of excess cash in the vault

8.Monitor tellers till balances and provide funds as appropriate,while ensuring tellers cash in till exposure is within approved insurance limit

9.Monitor movement of customers in and out of the bulk room for security purposes

10.Ensure all accounts and tellers are balanced at the end of the day

11.Verify proper documentation and verification of all tellers and vault transactions

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Looks more like cash officer or senior teller. Head of Ops do more than teller supervision. 1212 may be more appropriate.
happytbaby:
This sounds like Branch Head of Operations or is it Cash Officer?

If its the former; 0122 is the way to go

Banking managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the[b] branch operations of a bank[/b], trust company, credit union or similar financial institution or of a department in such an institution responsible for administering personal and commercial loans, buying and selling securities, operating investment funds, administering trusts, settling estates or other related activities
Ensure the institution's policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and make recommendations for improvement
Network to develop business relations, promote the sale of loan, investment and other banking services and attract corporate and individual customers
Interview corporate and individual customers and respond to customer enquiries
Analyze, review and approve or reject loan and credit applications in accordance with authorized limits
Monitor processing of loan applications and credit investigations
Oversee preparation of monthly financial and branch progress reports
Recruit personnel and identify their training needs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Seyitorl2: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Goodday house,
please I am trying to register for ielts already filled the application but thing no gree submit. All I get is" oops ! An error has occurred.return to home page " which I have done like three time nd it's still showing same thing. pls any suggestions.am still at d cafe.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
If you were not approving credit transactions as a team lead, supervisor or head of dept, your best bet would be 6235 as you have stated. I understand your concern with the lead statement, it's always a problem especially with credit risk job functions. @happytbaby abeg help us chook eye for this matter. kiss

Thanks Newmum0615 for your response. No, i don't approve credit transactions. That lead statement describes more of the role of a relationship manager.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Top of the day to you my people. Please does any of the 3 designated hospitals in Lagos perform medicals on Saturday? And is fasting blood sugar test done? I'm asking just in case we need to go without eating. And for those with toddlers, would they need to take urine samples from them? Don't know how to force mine to drink enough water o. Thanks.

I think Children's Practice. You can call them to confirm. For the toddlers, no urine samples will be taken. No fasting is required. In fact, make sure you eat breakfast before leaving home because the medicals can take up to five hours. You need to get there before 10am too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jergins: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Dear eximtrade,
It all depend, I did mine for Masters, but i guess its same process.
The first process of transcript request is done and made online, visit unilag pgs site for how to. after making the process you are expected to wait for 6 weeks max then if you dont get any response you can visit the Records. However, I have noticed from my own experience for a faster response after doing the payment, just try and get a contact in records to follow up with. that should make it faster, after ur transcript has been sent and WES sent back your verification, then u may contact Mrs Olaniyan.

I have sent the no to your email.

eximtrade15:
Hello Can you help out with how you went about it and also Mrs Olaiyan's details so one can reach her. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Financial sales representatives sell basic deposit, investment and loan products and services to individuals and businesses. They work in banks, credit unions, trust companies and similar financial institution.

do you sell loan products? or you have a risk management function? I would go with NOC 6235 because you already mentioned a 'unit head', this will nullify 0122.

[/b]
[quote author=hereandnow65 post=64273155]Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'll appreciate if someone can help with the NOC for the job description below:

1. Monitor and manage an assigned portfolio of credit assets by making recommendations and assisting head of unit in implementing remedial strategies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2018
eye "chooked" ma.

hereandnow65:
Thanks Newmum0615 for your response. No, i don't approve credit transactions. That lead statement describes more of the role of a relationship manager.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2018
mcstan18:

Yes. In the spirit of helping one another, I said here some weeks ago that any UNN alumnus who desires to process transcript should get in touch with me. A good number of people here did and within 5 days or less their transcripts got delivered. They are here and can testify to that. Send me a PM if you are also interested. (Please note that this is not a business venture for me, before the moderators think it is and ban me. I'm only trying to assist others the little way I can)

Cheers
Ok done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
wealth360:
Please my people here. Its my first post here and I need help. I made a mistake that I actually don't know how come until I submitted my profile today. And it says I didn't meet criteria which I tot I did. I calculated my CRS score to be 444 and I started building the profile last year November while waiting for the ECA report from ICES and wen I got it today I completed the study part of the profile building and did all and submitted until I saw am not eligible. Please what can I do? Can I create another profile? Becos I am sure am eligible. Please advice.

Welcome to the Express Entry thread. You will need to create another profile.

"If you’ve been found not eligible, you will need to create a new profile. An ineligible profile is no longer valid so you can’t change it, even if you have new information". (Source)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
happytbaby:
Financial sales representatives sell basic deposit, investment and loan products and services to individuals and businesses. They work in banks, credit unions, trust companies and similar financial institution.

do you sell loan products? or you have a risk management function? I would go with NOC 6235 because you already mentioned a 'unit head', this will nullify 0122.

[/b]
Thank you happytbaby. Yes I have a risk management function and my role is not a supervisory one. Yes NOC 6235 seems like the closest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
happytbaby:

eye "chooked" ma.

Thanks again happytbaby and Newmum. Highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Success2Success: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Success2Success:
Hello e-family. smiley

Thanks for helping me clarify which job designation I should settle for. I would appreciate if I could get assistance on which NOC this JD as a Compliance Officer goes with:

-Ensuring that Compliance requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures;

-Pro-address relevant issues concerning compliance in order to keep the approach, tools and skills of the Bank’s Compliance Function up to date;

-Identification of risks, areas of improvement (checklists, working papers, processes and procedures etc.), efficiencies and synergies and make appropriate recommendations to Chief Risk/Compliance officer and Management compliance committee. Immediately notify the team lead when unacceptable risk is identified and propose an appropriate solution;

-Carrying out investigations or ad hoc reviews at the request of senior management;

-Working closely with other control groups such as legal, risk management, audit and business supervisory functions to ensure coverage is comprehensive and consistent and that issues are appropriately addressed on a timely basis;

-Collaborate and cooperate with other departments to ensure professional responsibilities are fulfilled in an efficient manner, with due regard for the activities of those departments;

-Working with the Compliance testing team and Internal Audit to identify emerging risk areas and recommending ad hoc testing as necessary;

-Assist with the issuing of reports concerning Compliance Assignments within the set deadlines. Therefore write parts of the report to an increasing extent independently, according to quality standards of the Compliance Function and within the set time-limits.

-Differentiate high risk issues among compliance check findings;

-Systematically and logically analyse information;

-Develop an understanding of internal controls and related risk relevant for the bank and as a consequence a thorough understanding of the work to be performed;

-Maintaining record retention procedures for printed forms.

Many thanks. Kindly help @Newmum0615 @40manlappy @Glitteringstar

Kindly help out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Chai. Issorai. Thanks GS.
GlitteringStar:

I think Children's Practice. You can call them to confirm. For the toddlers, no urine samples will be taken. No fasting is required. In fact, make sure you eat breakfast before leaving home because the medicals can take up to five hours. You need to get there before 10am too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dotcman: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dotcman:
Good evening house.
Please I need some clarifications. When I use the CARD tool my CRS was 402 but when I filled the application CIC gave me 375. I checked again and again with the tool still got 402. I deleted the application and resubmitted still got 375. Please What do I do?

Thanks guys I discovered the problem
UnDer work history, I mistakenly filled hours of work "per week" as 10hrs, thinking it was "per day". Changed it to 70,a and my CRS changed I have 402.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
shocked shocked shocked Chai. Issorai. Thanks GS.

I did mine at Q-Life Family Clinic and I spent almost five hours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dotcman:

Thanks guys I discovered the problem
UnDer work history, I mistakenly filled hours of work "per week" as 10hrs, thinking it was "per day". Changed it to 70,a and my CRS changed I have 402.

Congrats! There is a difference of 3 points from the profile you posted yesterday. I think the difference is from your IELTS scores (maybe one of them is 7.5 and not 7)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
mcstan18:

You do not need to create another profile, just check for possible errors. It's possible that if you use a mouse, while you were scrolling, you might have innocently entered a wrong information. It happened to me in the DoB field. I crosschecked and updated accordingly. ECA couldn't have made you ineligible

He will need to create another profile. You cannot edit an ineligible profile. Read this.

Cc: Wealth360
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
I just called Qlife and they said roughly 4 hours. It's not a funny something o. Called both of them. Children Practice said 2 hours (big lie). Children Practice did not encourage the Saturday waka, cos of likely "POS issues". I may just go with Qlife and save the extra 8k bill for my toddler biko grin Thanks again.

GlitteringStar:

I did mine at Q-Life Family Clinic and I spent almost five hours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
DEEAJA:
Good morning House!
I need clarification on POF. Can i use my pension statement as evidence of POF for MPNP considering that i will be entitled to 25% upon resignation. Thanks

Each province has its own criteria. You can ask your question on the PNP thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Thebushboy1: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello House,

Does anyone have a contact within in exams and records at Lautech to help fast track transcripts. Applied online and yet to get any update in the last 48hrs. NASU is not on strike in Lautech.

Ex-Ladokites please help

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
I just called Qlife and they said roughly 4 hours. It's not a funny something o. Called both of them. Children Practice said 2 hours (big lie). Children Practice did not encourage the Saturday waka, cos of likely "POS issues". I may just go with Qlife and save the extra 8k bill for my toddler biko grin Thanks again.

Okay. Nice! For Q-Life, you will need a passport photograph (with white background), your international passport and your ATM card (to pay via POS).

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Queenette111: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
I would say 1212 but you can also check 6314 and 0122 (not sure of this one)

Thanks @newmun and happytbaby.

I am actually a cash officer with 6yrs experience but I also go on relief assignments to other branches as branch head of operations. If 1212 is f8ne.i will just settle with that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by LegitBoy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello here, i'm a graduate of law and currently a student at the Nigerian law school. I do have plans to travel to Canada for my masters programme but i want to work over there too. Probably stay over for like 5 years and come back here to start life. How do you think i should go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Children's Practice will not let you pay with POS at all, you must do Isrealite waka to go and queue in the GTB at the junction, save yourself the trouble, the process is just stupid in this day and age.

I guess they get away with such useless process because the 'purchase' of their product is 'one-off' , most people do not need to come back for repeat purchase.

Newmum0615:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
orevajude:
Good day house please can someone help me out here as i am a bit confused.I want to know if the IQAS fees is in Canadian dollars or US dollars as its not stated on their website and also can i use hellofax to send my certificate to IQAS for evaluation and if yes how do i go about it.Thanks.

Good day,
IQAS application fees is 275 Canadian dollars(as at last time I checked their website it was there).
Cost
Application fee (regardless of the number of credentials): $200
Courier fees:
to an address in Canada: $15
to an address outside of Canada: $75
Fees apply to each applicant; spouses cannot submit their credentials under one application.
Yes you can use hellofax (and myfax) to send your certificate with photocopy of your international passport bio data page and marriage certificate(if married as evidence for change of surname) and evidence of IQAS application payment. Check hellofax.com for details on how.
My wife used myfax.com to send her certificate to IQAS through +1(980) 422 9734. She got an acknowledgement mail that the fax has been sent to IQAS which was also confirmed by IQAS.
Please also note that you have to www.ilovepdf.com to compress your document to the required size if there is need for you to do so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
ITA might come today o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am still at the mercy of London VO, whatsapp link, anyone? cry cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oohunt: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
oohunt:
Hey guys.

I have a question.

Can someone adopt a child after receiving their PR cards?

Any one? Please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
dchamp19:
Good Morning,

Please kindly help with the NOC. I have been checking. can't seem to find. Your assistance will be appreciated.

Check NOC 1241.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thanks
GlitteringStar:

Okay. Nice! For Q-Life, you will need a passport photograph (with white background), your international passport and your ATM card (to pay via POS).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.