Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291017 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
cry
WHY THE TEARS NOW..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Aka2003:
I am pleased to say its PPR..

Congratulations.
Haba!!!!be nice and share your timeline. Thanks and God bless.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
sistaj:

proof of salary is required. doesn't matter is the account balance is in red of you are only using it to prove you were in a paid job.

Owk. I got my appointment letter in November 2016 but resumed fully in February 2017 at my present post (NOC 4011). NYSC (NOC 4031) was done in 2012.
1. What is my years of experience in 4011, should I count that in my appointment letter or begin counting from when I resumed my appointment?
2. How do I get the statement of account for NYSC done in 2012 when the said account is even dormant?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Only1babadee: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
coolangel54:
Can I claim CRS 15 points for my hubby's sister who lives in Ontario. Their relationship is not direct but they share the same Grandmother. The said Grandmother gave birth to my father-in-law's father and the woman's (in Ontario) grandmother. They donot share the same surname because she is a woman and you know women change their surname once married. PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CLAIM THE 15 POINTS? We have told her and she agreed to do it. What are some of the documents she is required to fill or provide?

I really don't know how to place this relationship but, if the said relative falls within the category as posted below, then you can claim even if your hubby isn't the PA

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
i want to believe the tears is from the struggle to understand the relationship you just described... grin
coolangel54:
WHY THE TEARS NOW..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by rolandy22: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
I have come up with the prediction for the 82nd draw.

If it happens today ( *Jan 24* ) with:
2750 ITAs - *CRS 441*
3250 ITAs - *CRS 439*
3750 ITAs - *CRS 437*

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 2 CRS.

Please find below the CRS cut off in case the number of ITAs issued is more/less than the predicted ITA count:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
ArabianRose:
i want to believe the tears is from the struggle to understand the relationship you just described... grin
yeye worry you. I am talking real business here o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
I was busy racking my brain to decipher the relationship. In any case, under CIC's selection factors, the following is applicable:

Relatives in Canada
You, or if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative:

living in Canada
18 years or older and
a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
This relative must be a:

parent
grandparent
child
grandchild
child of a parent (sibling)
child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle)
grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew)
coolangel54:
WHY THE TEARS NOW..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
cool
Only1babadee:

I really don't know how to place this relationship but, if the said relative falls within the category as posted below, then you can claim even if your hubby isn't the PA
Thank you for the analysis. It is hubby's relation, above 18, lives in Ontario, and a PR of Canada. Where she fits in is the child of a grandparent (aunt). THANKS BECAUSE YOU HAVE CLEARED MY DOUBT...WHAT IS REQUIRED OF HER? I WANNA PREP HER UP FOR THE TASK AHEAD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
INFORMATION!!!

It appears the list of hospitals (worldwide) where Medicals can be done has been updated by CIC... Please make sure you check the CIC list before paying to any hospital to avid stories that touch.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
rolandy22:

2750 ITAs - *CRS 441*
3250 ITAs - *CRS 439*
3750 ITAs - *CRS 437*

Please find below the CRS cut off in case the number of ITAs issued is more/less than the predicted ITA count:

Err, Mr Mathemagician. Sorry sa, the above figures failed to list the people that have jumped into the pool since last draw. Why its important is because a regular, single 29 year old with just bsc and clb 9 will readily be in the range stated above, hence why there are more people in that cluster.

anyways, nice predicshun grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
coolangel54:
I intend waiting till July because of some reasons
1. This will be my first time attempting the IELTS and I pray it should be the last. I want to clear it all by God's grace. So I intend reading and practicing extensively.
2. NASU is on strike now and I cant get my original certificate and transcript from post-graduate school in UNN. I have my statement of result anyways and it expired last year October because it is valid for one year and boldly written underneath it. What I do most times when using it is to fold that part of it and photocopy.
3. The proof of fund scares the shit out of me. 15,530 Canadian dollars. Hubby and I dont have that kind of money and we are still thinking of what to do. I read here that ITA expires after 90days, so if I am ITA and POF is not within my reach within that period, I will be thrown back into the pool.
4. I am the only one writing the IELTS and sending my result to WES. Reason being cash.
These are my challenges. We are only trying to stall time in other to avoid unnecessary expenses and waste of resources.
PLEASE IF ANY ONE HAS AN IDEA OF HOW I CAN GET MY TRANSCRIPT AND ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE FROM UNN, DO WELL TO LET ME KNOW. ALSO, HOW TO GENERATE 15,530 Canadian dollars WITHIN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME SHOULD ALSO LET ME KNOW. I am based in Asaba, Delta State. THANK YOU
OK your points are well noted. But I have observed that time is usually not friendly pre-ita.

I will advise you work on both your ielts and evaluation for both you and spouse. It will pay off in the long run.

As per funds, begin to look inward .sell a property, a car, a land or something. By the time you are ready to apply, the lumpsum will not be an issue again.

God will make a way, but you need to watch n pray.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
I was busy racking my brain to decipher the relationship. In any case, under CIC's selection factors, the following is applicable:

Relatives in Canada
You, or if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative:

living in Canada
18 years or older and
a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
This relative must be a:

parent
grandparent
child
grandchild
child of a parent (sibling)
child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle)
grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew)

I think this is for the 67/100 aspect but CRS proper is just brother or sister to get the 15 points. confirm it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aka2003: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
You people have learnt bad thing here. Announcing PPR like it is beans. Stop it o. Someborri has done his own version this morning angry

C'mon will you be dramatic about it!

I no fit dey dramatic about am oo. This has been a very challenging process and I am very grateful to God that we have reached this stage. Timeline:
First ITA - Feb 2017
First Application AOR - April 2017
Application cancelled- June 2017
New ITA - July 2017
AOR- July 2017
Med passed - July 2017
IPI- July 2017
Transfer to London - Sept/Oct 2017
RPRF request - Jan 2018
IP2 - Jan 2018
PPR- Today

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
ArabianRose:
The relationship no hard, but why call her husband's sister na hm I no get.

Husband's grandad and babe's grandma are siblings.
Husband's father and babe's father/mother are cousins
Husband and babe are second cousin.

Claiming 15points from 4th generation, I no know about that.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Aka2003:

I no fit dey dramatic about am oo. This has been a very challenging process and I am very grateful to God that we have reached this stage. Timeline:
First ITA - Feb 2017
New ITA - July 2017
AOR- July 2017
Med passed - July 2017
IPI- July 2017
RPRF request - Jan 2018
IP2 - Jan 2018
PPR- Today

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
As in ehn grin
ArabianRose:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
I don't think it changed for Nigeria. Date modified still showing 2016-08-25
smslive2:
INFORMATION!!!

It appears the list of hospitals (worldwide) where Medicals can be done has been updated by CIC... Please make sure you check the CIC list before paying to any hospital to avid stories that touch.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
cry
LMAO!!!
Where is @glitteringstar? Hope antispam bot no ban you.

@coolangel45, calm down ooo!!! Calm down and read, make notes and reread. Understand the process very well. Just cool it down. No hurry and do the wrong thing.

Can people stop quoting long posts just to type one line, making the thread unnecessarily long. Thanks in advance.
Good luck to the ITA hopefuls. May the odds be in your favor!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
rolandy22:

2750 ITAs - *CRS 441*
3250 ITAs - *CRS 439*
3750 ITAs - *CRS 437*

Make una acknowledge the ORIGINAL poster of this ya prediction na (@Abhishek_89 on Canadavisa forum). smiley

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by rolandy22: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
threadstone:

Err, Mr Mathemagician. Sorry sa, the above figures failed to list the people that have jumped into the pool since last draw. Why its important is because a regular, single 29 year old with just bsc and clb 9 will readily be in the range stated above, hence why there are more people in that cluster.

anyways, nice predicshun grin

That’s why I said +/-2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
Exactly. It is for 67/100 rule. Forgot to add it there @coolangel54 take note.
Saintp:

I think this is for the 67/100 aspect but CRS proper is just brother or sister to get the 15 points. confirm it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin grin Monitoring spirit of plagiarist.
GlitteringStar:

Make una acknowledge the ORIGINAL poster of this ya prediction na (@Abhishek_89 on Canadavisa forum). smiley

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
Exactly. It is for 67/100 rule. Forgot to add it there @coolangel54 take note.
What is 67/100? Please explain.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
See everybody viewing this topic today. ITA is a special something. I dey wait to say congratulations grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IykeD(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=threadstone post=64477111]

Sorry, I quoted the wrong person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Newmum0615:

Lol. grin grin

#OperationSayNoToPlagiarism. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
sweetrie:
LMAO!!!
Where is @glitteringstar? Hope antispam bot no ban you.

@coolangel45, calm down ooo!!! Calm down and read, make notes and reread. Understand the process very well. Just cool it down. No hurry and do the wrong thing.

Can people stop quoting long posts just to type one line, making the thread unnecessarily long. Thanks in advance.
Good luck to the ITA hopefuls. May the odds be in your favor!!
My sister, I am o. I started reading this post from part 1. I just some answers to any questions that come to my mind. REMEMBER THE SAYING: HE WHO ASKS QUESTIONS WILL NOT MISS HIS WAY. Thank you for your concern!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bello321: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Aka2003:

First ITA - Feb 2017
New ITA - July 2017
AOR- July 2017
Med passed - July 2017
IPI- July 2017
RPRF request - Jan 2018
IP2 - Jan 2018
PPR- Today

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your timeline.
But please why was the application first cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
coolangel54:
My sister, I am o. I started reading this post from part 1. I just some answers to any questions that come to my mind. REMEMBER THE SAYING: HE WHO ASKS QUESTIONS WILL NOT MISS HIS WAY. Thank you for your concern!
Correct.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Express Entry candidates are scored using the Comprehensive Ranking System. If your skills and experience qualify you as a federal skilled worker, you will be accessed with six selection factors.
Language skills
Education
Experience
Adaptability

If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.

If you score lower than the pass mark of 67 points, you won’t qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker. The score you get using the CRS tool is different from the aforementioned 67/100 score (used to assess eligibility for the FSW program)

Read here.

You really need to read up. Have you read through page 0? I advise that you take your time and read, it will make things easier to comprehend. If you still don't understand certain aspects or if there are circumstances peculiar to you, you can ask questions. Your blood has been "hotting" too much o. grin

coolangel54:
What is 67/100? Please explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
coolangel54:
I HAVE TRIED SENDING YOU BUT COULDNT. THE WHOLE SPACE FOR THE MAIL WAS FILLED UP ALREADY. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT PLEASE AND COMMUNICATING WITH YOU?

I just sent you a PM. Kindly respond so that we can take it up from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.