Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1287387 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by TEECANN: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
You people have learnt bad thing here. Announcing PPR like it is beans. Stop it o. Someborri has done his own version this morning angry

C'mon will you be dramatic about it!

Don't mind them grin grin Now that it seems the PR process is being demystified, (with PPR landing within 2-4 months of application)
Why won't they be announcing PPR as if it no big deal! grin grin

Anyways, it is all summing up to end in praise!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jezme: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I'll like to know if this is the Hellofax stage. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by llanre03: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
jergins:
Dear eximtrade,
It all depend, I did mine for Masters, but i guess its same process.
The first process of transcript request is done and made online, visit unilag pgs site for how to. after making the process you are expected to wait for 6 weeks max then if you dont get any response you can visit the Records. However, I have noticed from my own experience for a faster response after doing the payment, just try and get a contact in records to follow up with. that should make it faster, after ur transcript has been sent and WES sent back your verification, then u may contact Mrs Olaniyan.

I have sent the no to your email.

can you please assist me on how to apply for my transcript from unilag. i cant make payment or generate any rrn for payment. i need your assistance as i am running behind schedule.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tspice2015(f): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
With thanksgiving to Almighty God, I'm glad to announce PPR
Timeline
AOR August 28
ADR for Travel history 11 Sept, submitted 12 Sept
Medical Passed 13 Sept
NA2 14 Sept
IP2 & ADR for Employment 16 Jan, submitted 23 Jan
PPR 24 Jan
Visa Office London
FSW

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ljay17:
My great Nairaland people, PPR has landed!!!

To God be the glory!

For a PNP applicant in London Visa Office, I think it was pretty quick.

My Timeline:

IELTS: 11/02/2017 L-8.5, R- 9, W- 7, S- 8.5

WES ECA completed 2nd June (started the process Dec 2016, but OOU didn't want me to be great. Paid over 120k to get it don eventually)

EE Profile: 5th June

CRS: 408

OINP usually sends NOI to applicants in the pool with CRS 400 and above. Their process is quite straight forward. If you're in the low 400s and you have CAD 1,500 to spare, by all means go for it!

Wish everyone all the best.

Congratulations dear.

1. Please what do you think is my fate at 427? Should I be looking at PNP route?

2. It appears peeps that get ONIP are usually a few points away from the prevalent cutoff point. Considering the recent trend, what's the chance of getting NOI from Ontario?

3. Can you clarify the speculation of having to recreate a profile to be able to get Ontario's NOI? So many people claim its valid ( that is, newly created profile usually get nominated against older profiles) but hardly tender facts to prove it.

I hope your emotions will allow you respond to me oooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Congrats @wholesomegrace and @linuslynx on your ITA, congrats @Ljay17 and @Tspice2015 on your PPR.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tspice2015:
Timeline
AOR August 28
Medical Passed 13 Sept
NA2 14 Sept
PPR 24 Jan
Visa Office London
FSW
Congrats.

Please what's the employment ADR specifically for?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jezme:

Yes, you need to send a copy of your degree certificate ASAP. I'm wondering how your transcript got there before the certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
I understand your kueshan o, omo 9ja jus like dat
mcstan18:

If that's his name, then it looks Indian.
Does he also predict football scores? grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
hiscules:
whats your definition of low cut offs o....413 or 430? which one

Early 430s ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tspice2015(f): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

Congrats.

Please what's the employment ADR specifically for?

Thanks. Additional documents to verify employment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jezme: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
mcstan18:

Yes, you need to send a copy of your degree certificate ASAP. I'm wondering how your transcript got there before the certificate
I didn't know I was supposed to send that first. I can use the Hellofax free package abi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tspice2015:

Thanks. Additional documents to verify employment
I'm assuming you already sent them work reference letter in CIC format. I mean, what exactly did they ask for? Payslips, offer letter, etc??

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ljay17:
My great Nairaland people, PPR has landed!!!

To God be the glory!

For a PNP applicant in London Visa Office, I think it was pretty quick.

My Timeline:

IELTS: 11/02/2017 L-8.5, R- 9, W- 7, S- 8.5

WES ECA completed 2nd June (started the process Dec 2016, but OOU didn't want me to be great. Paid over 120k to get it don eventually)

EE Profile: 5th June

CRS: 408

OINP NOI: 9th June

OINP AOR: 3rd July

OINP Nomination: 19th July (CRS increased to 1008)

ITA: 2nd Aug

AOR: 16th Sep

MEP/iP1/Na2: 13 Oct

IP2: 15th Dec

ADR: 15th Jan (Height & Eye Color)

PPR: 24th Jan

I'd like to share a few highlights from my application:

Our POF was a savings plan in spouse's name. Got a letter from the financial institution stating the surrender value of the plan and another letter from my spouse authorising me to use the proceeds as settlement funds. Please note that I also had a personal loan running in my own name and it was evident from my bank statements. However the settlement funds remained unencumbered.

No Visa refusal history whatsoever but still ended up in LVO. Although my spouse lived in the UK for a few years.

OINP usually sends NOI to applicants in the pool with CRS 400 and above. Their process is quite straight forward. If you're in the low 400s and you have CAD 1,500 to spare, by all means go for it!

There's so much more I wanna share, but I'm so overwhelmed with emotion at the moment. I guess i'll be back later.

Thanks to all the contributors on this thread. You guys rock!!!!

Wish everyone all the best.

This really moved me.

Thank you for sharing and i can't wait to experience same feelings you have right now

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ljay17: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

Congratulations dear.

1. Please what do you think is my fate at 427? Should I be looking at PNP route?

2. It appears peeps that get ONIP are usually a few points away from the prevalent cutoff point. Considering the recent trend, what's the chance of getting NOI from Ontario?

3. Can you clarify the speculation of having to recreate a profile to be able to get Ontario's NOI? So many people claim its valid ( that is, newly created profile usually get nominated against older profiles) but hardly tender facts to prove it.

I hope your emotions will allow you respond to me oooo

Thanks a lot.

At 427, I think you can remain in the pool for a while and monitor the ITA trends in the coming weeks and months. IRCC is largely unpredictable, so no one can tell with certainty the likelyhood of the cut-offs dropping.

OINP maintains that they would keep sending NOIs to candidates in the pool with a minimum CRS of 400.

Finally, it’s not a speculation, it’s easier for them to identify candidates with newly created profiles in the pool. See excerpts from the OINP website below:

‘Prospective applicants to the HCP Stream are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search in the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new Express Entry profile, you must delete your old profile.’

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jergins: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
llanre03:

can you please assist me on how to apply for my transcript from unilag. i cant make payment or generate any rrn for payment. i need your assistance as i am running behind schedule.

Follow the process in the link here http://transcripts.unilag.edu.ng/pdf/

Its pretty straight forward. after do a follow up on the staff at Records.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
You dey mind me? Na above I wan type o.
rchilee:

below?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ewa2014: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello Faskey Pls did they respond to your mail by any chance though? Just curious...
Faskey:
It's PPR guys....I am so happy right now, after lonnnng wait period. I am a silent reader in this great pla

January 22, 2018 : sent an email to the prime minister and minister of immigration complaining about long waiting period.

PPR : January 23,2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pcachuks(f): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yes. Fax your certificate to them and it should update within a couple of days
Jezme:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by deloby123(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Great people, please can somebody help with iqas email address. Thanks peeps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by femo86(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tspice2015:
Timeline
AOR August 28
Medical Passed 13 Sept
NA2 14 Sept
PPR 24 Jan
Visa Office London
FSW

Congratulations....Pop champagne tonight

Please what additional document was asked for concerning employment?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrstender: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oya make we do the gaga shuffle.....
Not dancing shaku shaku can't seem to get the hang of it.

Good people,
Silver mail don land ooooo . Thanks everyone who has shook mouth in my matter, be prepared Cos queshun just start. wink

Thanks A lot FAM grin kiss

Y'all are far too kind .
Regards

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ljay17:

Thanks a lot.

At 427, I think you can remain in the pool for a while and monitor the ITA trends in the coming weeks and months. IRCC is largely unpredictable, so no one can tell with certainty the likelyhood of the cut-offs dropping.

OINP maintains that they would keep sending NOIs to candidates in the pool with a minimum CRS of 400.

Finally, it’s not a speculation, it’s easier for them to identify candidates with newly created profiles in the pool. See excerpts from the OINP website below:

‘Prospective applicants to the HCP Stream are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search in the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new Express Entry profile, you must delete your old profile.’

Cheers

Thanks for your response. I can deduce from here that it's safer to recreate if one has a score in the neighborhood of 400 to avoid being hit by tie breaker rule.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nitrogen(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hi People, trying to pay for IELTS. I have tried to transfer 68k to the formulated account number (that includes code for month of exam and last two digits of my passport number), it keeps coming back, and I have a deadline of Friday. Can I make payment at their Ikoyi office?

Been trying to pay since Monday o. E gbami o!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jezme: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
pcachuks:
Yes. Fax your certificate to them and it should update within a couple of days
Thank you. I've done that and it was updated in about 5 hours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
And its ITA grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks to everyone for your assistance, may the Lord meet all of us before the point of our need, Amen.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tolz451: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations!!!

Tspice2015:
Timeline
AOR August 28
Medical Passed 13 Sept
NA2 14 Sept
PPR 24 Jan
Visa Office London
FSW

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by seunfoster: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Raise a draft ifo British Council and take to their ikoyi office.

nitrogen:
Hi People, trying to pay for IELTS. I have tried to transfer 68k to the formulated account number (that includes code for month of exam and last two digits of my passport number), it keeps coming back, and I have a deadline of Friday. Can I make payment at their Ikoyi office?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrstender: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ethelia:
And its ITA grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks to everyone for your assistance, may the Lord meet all of us before the point of our need, Amen.

My sister which one are u dancing to.
Congrats.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
mrstender:

My sister which one are u dancing to.
Congrats.

oya shakitibobo grin grin grin thanks oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tozabes: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
nitrogen:

You can also go to any branch of the banks they indicated ie Zenith, Gtb, or First bank and do the transfer there if you have an account with them

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.