Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290088 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. happytbaby, leave me o.
My dear, na only my body dey this country. I am already in Canada. Funny thing is that, my supervisor is already gathering docs to submit and as she no dey NL, she dey fire me on to stay on top NL everyday for fresh info. When work come, we do am grin

happytbaby:
This Newmum0615 does not even work for her employer anymore, na NOC she dey check no wonder her moniker looks like an NOC....0615

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by McNoelle(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning all,
I am new to this express entry route and would appreciate every advise as regards the EE pathway. I understand one has to sit for an IELTS test (achieve the required scores) and get his/her transcript assessed before entering the pool. My plan is to assess my transcript with WES but the question is how do I pay the assessment fee?
I am looking forward to receiving your response. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2018
God is watching both of una. Nairaland is addictive.

Once I have a project, I get hooked unto the relevant thread and if I do not check what is going on in a few hours, I am like an addict who has not had his fix for that day.

Newmum0615:
My dear, na only my body dey this country. I am already in Canada. Funny thing is that, my supervisor is already gathering docs to submit and as she no dey NL, she dey fire me on to stay on top NL everyday for fresh info. When work come, we do am grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Welcome McNoelle, please start from page 0 of this thread and read on. Click on the available links to see more details. You will be blessed with enough info. For your WES evaluation, you will get all info you need on their site here.

It is quite easy to understand. We are happy to provide you with answers to specific questions you have about anything you don't understand after reading.

McNoelle:
Good morning all,
I am new to this express entry route and would appreciate every advise as regards the EE pathway. I understand one has to sit for an IELTS test (achieve the required scores) and get his/her transcript assessed before entering the pool. My plan is to assess my transcript with WES but the question is how do I pay the assessment fee?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Congratulations on your ITA. God’s speed
Ethelia:

true. but the 'voluminousness' of it is what I wasn't anticipating grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2018
nairalandnewbie:
Congratulations on your ITA. God’s speed

Thank you grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by McNoelle(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Thank you very much.

Newmum0615:
Welcome McNoelle, please start from page 0 of this thread and read on. Click on the available links to see more details. You will be blessed with enough info. For your WES evaluation, you will get all info you need on their site here.

It is quite easy to understand. We are happy to provide you with answers to specific questions you have about anything you don't understand after reading.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA and PPR recipients!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tspice2015(f): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Hi. Quick question.
Can someone gain the maximum three years work experience for more than 1 NOC (falling under 0,A or B)
So for example 1 and half years as a Businesses Development Manager and another 1 and half years as say an Administrator?
Or should he just stick to one NOC and go with the 1 and half year work experience.

Please note this is the only valid work experience he has which occured in the last 10 years.

My work experience was under the same NOC so I can’t really say, but I think I’ve read something about that somewhere on this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2018
smiley@mcstan18 Please check your inbox because I have replied your mail. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Faskey:

Hey, my man 40manlappy, thanks a lot. I remember you answered the very first question I asked on this from about POF. You might not know because I later changed my profile name. You have been wonderful, God bless you.

I say amen to your prayers.

Amen to the prayer and God bless you too smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2018
@Ljay17 @Tspice2015 Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Angelicstar(f): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Good day all,
I have a diploma in accounting which I completed in two years from uniben and also a bs.c in business administration from Madonna university. I would like to know if I qualify for the category of two or more certificates. Pls awaiting response thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2018
OJaySeenson:
My 2 cents on this as someone who has also gone through the Aussie process as a PA.

DO NOT COUNT ON THE SCORES GOING DOWN. Eventually, people go soji say this process is straightforward. The quality of applicants WILL go up once that happens. CRS scores will go up then. On top of that, processing times for ECA will also skyrocket once they start recieving high volumes of applications. This will affect your timeframes and make it harder to jump into the pool. Finally, you can never legislate against the winds of political change. Trudeau could lose tomorrow to. Canadian Trump that will be all about making Canada great again.

Make hay while the sun shines. If you have the chance now, apply now. If your score seems sorta low and you have the funds, do yourself a favour and try PNP. Just chook head before things change. Me wey dey Australia make I know wetin I dey face wey dey make me dey chase Canada. I don talk my own.

Thanks for sharing.

It would be interesting to know more about the bolded. I know someone that has both Canadian and Aussie PR but is finding it difficult to decide on one. Thought of sending you a PM so as not to derail the thread but felt that others may benefit from your experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Goodmorning NL family
Please I have a question. My husband is the pa and he is an insurance agent of NOC 6231 (level B) but was promoted early this month to a manager. My question is which NOC will he use, it is that of agent or manager. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Scard:
Congratulations @wholesomegrace, it was good you had to retake the IELTS rather than wait for PN

Best decision o, thanks very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Mavor: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2018
when is Ontario calling for 400 and above again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OJaySeenson: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Process is straightforward, yes. But it has gotten very long. At least from am engineers perspective. CDR takes engineers Australia like 4 months to assess, then PR that used to be like 3 months has turned to 7+ months sontin.
And things will likely change by the next financial year. Govt becoming increasingly anti immigrant. Country people can't seem to separate legal residents making money and paying good taxes from refugees...it's a first world country, yes...but the ignorance here is not it at all...

Don't get me wrong, life is good. I have light 24/7 (almost), by God's grace, I am not washing toilet to eat, and if everything works out, I plan to be here at least another year...but I need my pikin to grow up in a place where people are used to black people abeg...

jergins:

Please share your reason, cos i wan do Aussie own if by my next bday ITA neva arrive. even New Zealand.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OJaySeenson: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Lol...afi g'day mate naa...by dia greeting you shall know them...na Brisbane I dey jor, no mind me...

laminaria:
@ojayseenson..G'day mate, where in oz U dey?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Marc0110(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Please Who knows where ICAS has reached in assessment. In terms of date they have gotten to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2018
How long does it take WES to complete evaluation report after the institution's verification response?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OJaySeenson: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2018
My chairperson, see full reply above. But really though,
my most pressing concerns are the ignorance of most of the people, and the changing political landscape.

40manlappy:

Thanks for sharing.

It would be interesting to know more about the bolded. I know someone that has both Canadian and Aussie PR but is finding it difficult to decide on one. Thought of sending you a PM so as not to derail the thread but felt that others may benefit from your experience.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2018
True. My husband's best friend lives in Australia. I heard they are quite racist over there. Not the same in the Canada. At least, not that our landed brothers have told us.
OJaySeenson:
Process is straightforward, yes. But it has gotten very long. At least from am engineers perspective. CDR takes engineers Australia like 4 months to assess, then PR that used to be like 3 months has turned to 7+ months sontin.
And things will likely change by the next financial year. Govt becoming increasingly anti immigrant. Country people can't seem to separate legal residents making money and paying good taxes from refugees...it's a first world country, yes...but the ignorance here is not it at all...

Don't get me wrong, life is good. I have light 24/7 (almost), by God's grace, I am not washing toilet to eat, and if everything works out, I plan to be here at least another year...but I need my pikin to grow up in a place where people are used to black people abeg...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by blessings2017(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Congrats on your PPR @Tspice2015 . Please i sent you a pm, kindly respond . Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2018
Newmum0615....you and that your supervisor.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Newmum0615:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JustinTrudeau: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
JustinTrudeau:
Good evening everyone,PM is back again, this time i need your advise

I initially evaluated my results with IQAS and as some of you might know that BC wasted a lot of my time. I didn't know WES evaluates ATS as a diploma not until i got stuck with IQAS I'm presently on 435 Crs score. If i get my ATS evaluated i will have 468 which will guarantee ITA.

Now the question is, can i evaluate just my ATS only with WES and add to my IQAS Bsc evaluation then update my profile as 2 or more certificate or i have to start a whole new evaluation process with WES for my Bsc and ATS.
Reason being that i want to avoid the back and forth on Bsc transcript collection and the cost.

Looking at these recent draws ITA is not coming anytime soon and i dont have that luxury of time anymore,just wanna take a radical approach.

Gurus and able citizens kindly advise.

Your PM
grin grin

GlitteringStar,Cochtrane,Kontagious,Newmum,40manlappy and all,could you reflect on this for me please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakal: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Congratulations on your PPR

Quick Question please, did you do anything before you got NOI for OINP?

I'm currently on 429 and kinda depending on OINP literarily because I don't know when ITA will fall on me through FSWP with this my score.

Someone told me to delete the previous EE profile I had created in December and recreate another one which I did on January 20th. Still, I have not received NOI sad

Gurus in the house, please help a sister, am I doing anything wrong?

Ljay17:
My great Nairaland people, PPR has landed!!!

To God be the glory!

For a PNP applicant in London Visa Office, I think it was pretty quick.

My Timeline:

IELTS: 11/02/2017 L-8.5, R- 9, W- 7, S- 8.5

WES ECA completed 2nd June (started the process Dec 2016, but OOU didn't want me to be great. Paid over 120k to get it don eventually)

EE Profile: 5th June

CRS: 408

OINP NOI: 9th June

OINP AOR: 3rd July

OINP Nomination: 19th July (CRS increased to 1008)

ITA: 2nd Aug

AOR: 16th Sep

MEP/iP1/Na2: 13 Oct

IP2: 15th Dec

ADR: 15th Jan (Height & Eye Color)

PPR: 24th Jan

I'd like to share a few highlights from my application:

Our POF was a savings plan in spouse's name. Got a letter from the financial institution stating the surrender value of the plan and another letter from my spouse authorising me to use the proceeds as settlement funds. Please note that I also had a personal loan running in my own name and it was evident from my bank statements. However the settlement funds remained unencumbered.

No Visa refusal history whatsoever but still ended up in LVO. Although my spouse lived in the UK for a few years.

OINP usually sends NOI to applicants in the pool with CRS 400 and above. Their process is quite straight forward. If you're in the low 400s and you have CAD 1,500 to spare, by all means go for it!

There's so much more I wanna share, but I'm so overwhelmed with emotion at the moment. I guess i'll be back later.

Thanks to all the contributors on this thread. You guys rock!!!!

Wish everyone all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
JustinTrudeau:
Good evening everyone,PM is back again, this time i need your advise

I initially evaluated my results with IQAS and as some of you might know that BC wasted a lot of my time. I didn't know WES evaluates ATS as a diploma not until i got stuck with IQAS I'm presently on 435 Crs score. If i get my ATS evaluated i will have 468 which will guarantee ITA.

Now the question is, can i evaluate just my ATS only with WES and add to my IQAS Bsc evaluation then update my profile as 2 or more certificate or i have to start a whole new evaluation process with WES for my Bsc and ATS.
Reason being that i want to avoid the back and forth on Bsc transcript collection and the cost.

Looking at these recent draws ITA is not coming anytime soon and i dont have that luxury of time anymore,just wanna take a radical approach.

Gurus and able citizens kindly advise.

Your PM
grin grin

Hi there! My honorable PM, of course YES, you can evaluate just ur AAT/ATS with WES. It's okay.
When entering the pool, you state your 2 different certificates separately and select the different assessment body that applies to each of them. You're good to go and grab your 468 with 2 or more certificates.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello people, I greet all the ancestors and gurus of this thread. 3 gbosa for y'all. And to all the rest of us, may God bless our hustle
Congratulations to everyone with positive updates, IELTS, ITA, PPR... And to those till waiting, keep pressing on, it will surely end in praise for us all.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Angelicstar:
Good day all,
I have a diploma in accounting which I completed in two years from uniben and also a bs.c in business administration from Madonna university. I would like to know if I qualify for the category of two or more certificates. Pls awaiting response thanks.
Yes, you qualify if you evaluate both credentials. Do well to go through page zero and all the links therein
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
McNoelle:
Good morning all,
Your understanding is correct. You can make payments with your Naira debit card (regular ATM card) and do well to read page zero

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
sleekysilk:
Hi there! My honorable PM, of course YES, you can evaluate just ur AAT/ATS with WES. It's okay.
When entering the pool, you state your 2 different certificates separately and select the different assessment body that applies to each of them. You're good to go and grab your 468 with 2 or more certificates.
Hi ma, been a while, hope all is going well. I thought there's just one space for ECA number and date (pre and post ITA). Are you sure about the option of using two different ECAs?

I'd rather advice he adds the BSc to the WES evaluation, but this strike of a thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.