Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1287746 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by RuggedArab: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Canadianfly:

Mehn that 438 will take time oh. My advice to anyone in the 430s is to do anything to improve your score. Coz folks in the pool are constantly improving their scores with either better ielts or ECA. And with CIC sticking to 2750 ITAs with tie breaking rule and biweekly to three weeks draw, anything below 440 go hard or take grace. Beckycute1 accept the NOI if you can afford it and time is not a luxury.

@Canadianfly can someone use Ontario PN route and move to other province? I just want to confirm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Happy Sunday my e-family. Pls i have 2 questions, i would appreciate your response.

1. I have a company and one of my customers paid N500k into my savings account this January which I transferred to my company account upon receipt of the said sum. I have a control copy invoice for this transaction. I would like to know if I should get the invoice notarized as evidence of d lump payment into my account? I only usually get lump sum payments from my husband into my savings account.

2. In the field for Immigration and citizenship when filling eAPR, i came across request for UCI number. Do I fill in the UMI number on our eMedical form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
No sir, at least not right away.

Imagine you see a girl and you like her. You send her to University, pay her expenses with the understanding that you want to marry her, but when she graduates, she marries another guy......

Maybe if she bears one baby for you first it will be okay....so you go to Ontario and spend a couple of years first.....you get?

RuggedArab:

@Canadianfly can someone use Ontario PN route and move to other province? I just want to confirm

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
happytbaby:
No sir.

Imagine you see a girl and you like her. You send her to University, pay her expenses with the understanding that you want to marry her, but when she graduates, she marries another guy......

Maybe if she bears one baby for you first it will be okay....so you go to Ontario and spend a couple of years first.....you get?

Lmao, excellent! cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Inception12: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
It depends on which stage you're at:

1. If before AOR, your points are recalculated to include your spouse
2. If after AOR, you need to raise a CSE and inform your VO as soon as you're married and they will ask for some documents for your spouse which you will have to upload
3.If after COPR, you have to return the COPR and then upload some documents for your spouse and if everything is okay, they'll issue new COPRs for you and your spouse.

For more info, check out the link below on the canadavisa forum

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/getting-married-after-ppr.403906/

drdams:
Dear All,

What happens if after ITA or after submiting express entry app and one got married . How would one go about his /her spouse eligibility.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by drdams: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
cryptob:
Please don't read, jump and pass... smiley

u should av a title. if u are a supervisor den its 6314
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ASEC: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Happy sunday e-fam.
I need your responses please. Very unhappy at the moment. Before I got to know about this informative thread on the canadian immigration program, I engaged a law firm (paid heavily for this). After I got my ITA (CRS 452), they demanded for an outrageous sum again. I then terminated the contract. I claimed the 15points CRS for sibling cos my husband's younger sister resides in Canada. Now, looking through what they filled, I found out that they claimed that I have a sibling in Canada and not my husband.
My question is this: should I decline the ITA and make amends, or continue with process and write an LOE.
HELP ME WITH YOUR RESPONSES, IT WILL GO A LONG WAY.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ASEC: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
ASEC:
Happy sunday e-fam.
I need your responses please. Very unhappy at the moment. Before I got to know about this informative thread on the canadian immigration program, I engaged a law firm (paid heavily for this). After I got my ITA (CRS 452), they demanded for an outrageous sum again. I then terminated the contract. I claimed the 15points CRS for sibling cos my husband's younger sister resides in Canada. Now, looking through what they filled, I found out that they claimed that I have a sibling in Canada and not my husband.
My question is this: should I decline the ITA and make amends, or continue with process and write an LOE.
@40manlappy
@Glitteringstar
@newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cryptob: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thanks. Job title is Team Lead, Customer service rep.
drdams:

u should av a title. if u are a supervisor den its 6314
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
ASEC:
Happy sunday e-fam.

Hmmm I would decline since your CRS is on the high side and wait for the next draw and just make it tidier. However an LOE could suffice depends on how you view it.
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolydewx(f): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
f4flakes:
I have, but NASU is on strike at the moment though.

Please sent you a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
JESUSisable:
Happy Sunday my e-family. Pls i have 2 questions, i would appreciate your response.

1. I have a company and one of my customers paid N500k into my savings account this January which I transferred to my company account upon receipt of the said sum. I have a control copy invoice for this transaction. I would like to know if I should get the invoice notarized as evidence of d lump payment into my account? I only usually get lump sum payments from my husband into my savings account.

2. In the field for Immigration and citizenship when filling eAPR, i came across request for UCI number. Do I fill in the UMI number on our eMedical form?

1. I think you're good. Is 500,000 a lump sum when you look through your account transactions? An LOE and the invoice should suffice.

2. If you've gotten a Canadian TRV before its the 8 or 10 digits at the bottom of your visa if not leave it blank.
UCI is different from UMI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mokset123: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
caon:
choose 2 or more certificates
Thanks. So it means I would send WES my ond and hnd transcript for evaluation. If i pick the option two or more degree on the EE profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
ASEC:
Happy sunday e-fam.

The highest point you can get even with 1000 siblings in Canada is 15 points. If you don't have a sibling there but your spouse has, it is still 15 points. So if you ask me, you can replace what the filled with your spouse sibling and explain the mistake with LOE since it doesn't affect your point. This is my opinion but let's wait for seniors to put their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
RuggedArab:

You probably are going to sign documents/a contract that mandates you to stay in Ontario for a couple of years ( most likely till you get your citizenship). You wouldn't want to go against your contract as I've read people have issues when applying for Citizenship.

Why not try and get nomination in your preferred province?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by abyurla(f): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello everyone

Please who knows anyone that has successfully claimed a sibling as relative under federal EE? What exact doc(s) are you required to submit after you get ITA?

Pls help tag anyone who can help answer this.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pele. If you are a supervisor or team lead, 6314 is ok for you.
cryptob:
Please don't read, jump and pass... smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oshey!!! Case study expert cheesy
happytbaby:
No sir, at least not right away.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
bbaby84:

1. I think you're good. Is 500,000 a lump sum when you look through your account transactions? An LOE and the invoice should suffice. Yes. On my savings account, 500k is lump. My hubby transferred 600k to me on that same day and I transferred 1m to my company account. He transfers between 100k-300k at times.

2. If you've gotten a Canadian TRV before its the 8 or 10 digits at the bottom of your visa if not leave it blank.
UCI is different from UMI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
mokset123:
Thanks. So it means I would send WES my ond and hnd transcript for evaluation. If i pick the option two or more degree on the EE profile
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Saintp:

The highest point you can get even with 1000 siblings in Canada is 15 points. If you don't have a sibling there but your spouse has, it is still 15 points. So if you ask me, you can replace what the filled with your spouse sibling and explain the mistake with LOE since it doesn't affect your point. This is my opinion but let's wait for seniors to put their mouth.
I concur
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cryptob: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Okay, nice. Thanks
Newmum0615:
Pele. If you are a supervisor or team lead, 6314 is ok for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ASEC: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Saintp:

Thanks.
I can't edit it, it's a submitted application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ASEC: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Saintp:

Thanks for the prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ASEC: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
bbaby84:

Hmmm I would decline since your CRS is on the high side and wait for the next draw and just make it tidier. However an LOE could suffice depends on how you view it.
Goodluck

Appreciate yr response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
What he meant is that you should fill the correct information in the PR application forms...EAPR....and use a Letter of Explanation to point out the initial error.

ASEC:

Thanks.
I can't edit it, it's a submitted application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Reminder: There’s still time to check if your child under the age of 22 now qualifies as a dependent. If you want to add them to your existing PR application or sponsor them later, you must let us know by Jan 31, 2018. Learn how: https:///w7J7uYJBBY

I recall some people wanted to adopt and add their siblings. Hope this applies .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
RuggedArab:

Deep down in your mind what do you think ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by olajide21: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
ASEC:
Happy sunday e-fam.
If you're yet to submit you should be able to edit your profile in order to correct the error and provide evidence. If you have submitted already quickly raise a CSE to point out the error and include supporting documents that the said relative is indeed your hubby's sister. Put your mind at ease please. In most cases the CIC agents are quite reasonable.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Happy Sunday guys. Did anyone receive AOR around January 16th or 17th? Kindly indicate so we can form our own association and compare notes. We hope this wait will be the short type.
Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Flaj:

Cc agates
BL wouldn't give any additional points. Your friend should simply evaluate LLB with IQAS and get a professional degree evaluation

Thanks so just to reclarify. Iqas will evaluate her BL as professional degree? So she doesn't need to include her law school certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
agates:

Thanks so just to reclarify. Iqas will evaluate her BL as professional degree? So she doesn't need to include her law school certificate?

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.