Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1286869 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by xtosync: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
What is your timeline?
AOR -
MEP -
BG status - Your application is in progress... (NA1) or We are processing your ... (NA2)

Olaaah:
I just got the "how to find a job in Canada letter' is it the same as welcome to LVO letter ? And my background check is at NA is this ip1 or ip 2 ple help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olaaah: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
xtosync:
What is your timeline?
AOR -
MEP -
BG status - Your application is in progress... (NA1) or We are processing your ... (NA2)

Aor dec 31
No Jan 16

It just says NA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IykeD(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Olaaah:

Aor dec 31
No Jan 16

It just says NA

That's NA2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
SkyWalk12:

Thank you for replying! God bless. I actually got the PCC today so I merged and submitted just now. I didn’t add a LOE though (I hadn’t seen your reply). God is on the throne and this my PPR will not pass me by. Thank you very much!

Please what did you use to merge your pdfs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pettyperty(f): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
mcstan18:

- You'd be required to do medicals for all your children but the one that's a Canadian citizen would be excluded from the RPRF payment

- What the requirement states is that you need to provide PCC for every country you have spent a cumulative of 6 months in since you turned 18... I do not know if the 4 out of 6 thing will fly but that's only my thought. As you may know, not having your PCC sorted out would likely lead to a denial. I'll advise that you play the safe card by getting all of them before submission

Oshey MRS. Globetrotter. Your day of reckoning is come cheesy

As in.... Wahala leleyi o cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pettyperty(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thank you for the suggestion guys. I'll get to it right away and hope and pray that as one comes, one doesn't expire.
thou shalt not waka about as you like

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chester2018: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Olaaah:
I just got the "how to find a job in Canada letter' is it the same as welcome to LVO letter ? And my background check is at NA is this ip1 or ip 2 ple help
You are welcome to LVO. You are on NASS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olaaah: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chester2018:

You are welcome to LVO. You are on NASS.

Omg!

Thanks pls what is nass ? And how many more stages after that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
ysteph:
FBI has started processing PCC electronically.
Don't have the link right now but please read about FBI eDO.
It takes 48 Hours from when your finger prints gets to them.
They launched it on the 2nd of Feb, 2018.

The days of 12 - 15 weeks are over.

Thank you.

You see this God in heaven? He doesn't disappoint His people. grin

He knows I'm going to need a brand new FBI PCC as I'm due to be in the U.S soon, and I was worrying about having to wait another 15 weeks for a new PCC since the one I have now will be invalid. But Jehovah had other plans for me grin
My husband would love this news. Oga almost canceled the trip because of PCC. Best news yet.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
QSola:

U can get it in less than 1week. An electronic application has bn launched last week
Thanks for this.. you just made my day. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by blessings2017(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

What branch is this please?

Did mine at vgc branch, Lagos. My bro did his in another state, entirely different. A surer way though, is by asking your account officer to process it ( assuming you have a good rapport with him/her). If you don't, just look for any person with good rapport with his/her account officer to speak on your behalf .

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Canadianfly:

You see this God in heaven? He doesn't disappoint His people. grin

He knows I'm going to need a brand new FBI PCC as I'm due to be in the U.S soon, and I was worrying about having to wait another 15 weeks for a new PCC since the one I have now will be invalid. But Jehovah had other plans for me grin
My husband would love this news. Oga almost canceled the trip because of PCC. Best news yet.

Makes plenty sense aswear... how you dey? Still waiting for the routine thingy o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by blessings2017(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
DadR:
Thanks a bunch.

If one submits a certificate of fixed deposit as a POF, is one required to still submit a reference letter from the bank and/or an SOA?

You're not required to but most people prefer to add their reference letter and/or SOA to show flow of money transaction. it all depends on your risk level . Choose what makes you comfortable. Over documentation is not bad but let it be tidy smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
blessings2017:

Did mine at vgc branch, Lagos. My bro did his in another state, entirely different. A surer way though, is by asking your account officer to process it ( assuming you have a good rapport with him/her). If you don't, just look for any person with good rapport with his/her account officer to speak on your behalf .

Cheers!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dedalove: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello elders here, please I need guidance here again. I once asked if I could claim two or certificates from the WES report I received. I got good responses that lightened my mood. However on updating my education history, particularly from the drop down menu on level of education for Canadian equivalence, I couldnt find anything that reflects what WES stated as equivalent to my postgraduate certificate, {Postgraduate diploma (one semester)}. I can only find one year and the others. For the first degree, that is fine. It is attached here for easy reference . Please elders make una advice me on what I should do. I beg oh because i am confused here again.

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
QSola:

Skywalk are u in usa presently.

No oh. Lagos. I sent the fingerprint card on Wednesday. Due to weather in France it didn’t get there till yesterday morning. They told me they had received my document today at 2pm. 4 minutes later they sent another email that they had finished processing. The report was ready for me to download. Post cost 15,800. 18 dollars for processing was like 6,000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Guitarlife:

It’s an application called ‘pdf merge and split’. It was preinstalled on our computers at work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks, peradventure I use FD, I wouldn't wana show SOA cos the funds might be an arranged / lump sum.

blessings2017:

You're not required to but most people prefer to add their reference letter and/or SOA to show flow of money transaction. it all depends on your risk level . Choose what makes you comfortable. Over documentation is not bad but let it be tidy smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
smileymum:
Hello happytbaby, can one send a CSE if one notices a slight error in the application without having a UCI? My friend hasn't passed medicals yet but he needs to correct a mistake he made while uploading his employment docs. Thanks.
yes u can.just quote or application number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
This may be useful to those of us in this group in need of PNP....copied from another forum

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
I think he should try, there is an Express Entry ID number that he can quote.

smileymum:
Hello happytbaby, can one send a CSE if one notices a slight error in the application without having a UCI? My friend hasn't passed medicals yet but he needs to correct a mistake he made while uploading his employment docs. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Go to ilovepdf.com. No need to install anything, it is easy, there are several similar websites too. I used it today for a work related stuff.

In addition, when you write LOEs, scan your signature, append it to the letter where signature should be, save as PDF, makes your work very neat. If you need additional guidance, holla!

Guitarlife:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wonderful!

SkyWalk12:

No oh. Lagos. I sent the fingerprint card on Wednesday. Due to weather in France it didn’t get there till yesterday morning. They told me they had received my document today at 2pm. 4 minutes later they sent another email that they had finished processing. The report was ready for me to download. Post cost 15,800. 18 dollars for processing was like 6,000.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
happytbaby:
Go to ilovepdf.com. No need to install anything, it is easy, there are several similar websites too. I used it today for a work related stuff.

In addition, when you write LOEs, scan your signature, append it to the letter where signature should be, save as PDF, makes your work very neat. If you need additional guidance, holla!

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
There are a lot of options you can choose from online.
ilovepdf.com
smallpdf.com
pdfmerge.com
sejda.com
pdfonline.com
Them plenty. Just pick any.
Guitarlife:

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
fizzile:
@ethelia and bbaby84....so basically i have to take ielts again and have atleast 8.0 in listening..right?

Yes, while maintaining or surpassing the other scores.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
PinocchioDMZ:

Only HND will also give two or more certificate.

Could you please clarify or confirm this statement.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by PinocchioDMZ: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
pepe1:

Thanks

A friend evaluated only his HND result with WES and it came out as " Diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by PinocchioDMZ: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
pepe1:

Thanks

A friend evaluated only his HND result with WES and it came out as " Diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
sunvick:
bro, in that crs tool, just change that listening 7.5 to 8 and see your marvelous score. It should be 470 ish. Try and rewrite your test to get 8 and above in Listening while other components remain the same.

Alright Sunvick. I appreciate. Will do so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ladyAy: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Not advisable. Instead transfer the money to your personal account and draft a board resolution stating you've decided to take some of the profits from your company. That's what I did and I had no issues.

askofemma:
Top of the morning guys!
Pls I need a little clerification, can I use my Corp Acc as a POF as that’s were majority of my money is.

Secondly I studied agric sci but working in the bank can I also use the bank as a work experience since both disciplines differ

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by missmonique: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ordered GCMS sometimes late September and realised they are conducting security screening for me.

January 22, 2018 : sent an email to the prime minister and minister of immigration complaining about long waiting period.

PPR : January 23,2018

I wouldn't know whether the mail I sent was a coincidence or not, but I give all praise to Almighty Allah.

207 days post AOR!

I wish everyone else waiting for this good news a speedy PPR.[/quote]
I have finally found hope my AOR was in May 2017 and after ordering GCMS notes found out i was going through security screening since July, ve sent email taya nothing please i shall follow this your route. I sent a pm please help a sister.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.