Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1277081 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Have you received ITA already? If yes, which state and country are you? The below link should be helpful

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

loudlumi:
Guys, please where and when do I apply for medicals?
I can't find anywhere on the application asking for medicals.
I would like to do the medicals next week.

NB: I am yet to submit my ITA application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nobody on this forum can tell you affirmatively that it would go down (No CIC Staff here, All na permutation grin)... but there is a high chance you will get ITA if only you can exercise patience and pray.
Watch and Pray

intercedertee:
Thinking aloud, and asking for advice.
With LWRS 8777 in IELTS for both of us combined with WES evaluation, CRS is 431 undecided undecided.... will this draw still come down? Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
solad5159:
Plss educate me, I am 30 years old. My husband is 33 . We both took d IELTS- general exam. I had S 7, W 5.5, R 6 and L 6.5 while my husband had S 7, W 5.5, R 6 and L 6.5. He said we can put in for Provincial Nomination. We both have Masters n works of experience. Wat do we do.

Its hard but please exercise patience and rewrite ielts
You have a good age and education credentials
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Senorita123(f): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
nat138:

you are good to go then, this week's cut off mark was 442 (and will go lower in further draws it is assumed), so that is cutting very close to your stimulated score. However check that you occupation falls within NOC 0, A or B. Also study and max out IELTS to keep the high score
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin Thank you
smslive2:
Nobody on this forum can tell you affirmatively that it would go down (No CIC Staff here, All na permutation grin)... but there is a high chance you will get ITA if only you can exercise patience and pray.
Watch and Pray

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
nasu please biko angry. if not for my friend who gave me wrong advice i wud have escaped Nasu. after paying for IQAS den found out they dont access ican or ATS. but WES accesses ATS chai. I foresee ITA scores crashing soon sha

pool stats number
601-1200 320
451-600 905

401-450 22,801
441-450 985
431-440 5,261 shocked grin
421-430 4,690
411-420 5,543
401-410 6,322
351-400 30,782
391-400 5,457
381-390 6,353
371-380 6,442
361-370 6,274
351-360 6,256
301-350 18,615
0-300 3,156
Total 76,579
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi, did u really mean January 20 result? I thought EOR takes 10-12 weeks to be ready.

tosinkay:
Good day house

Please if there is any change in your result after eor, will they update it on there online platform for checking result as well?

Because i sent my January 20th result for remarking and today i got email that my result has been return after two weeks and when i checked online this morning the result is the same as it was before. Does that means no upgrade or what?

Please help with what might be the issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
tosinkay:
Good day house

Please if there is any change in your result after eor, will they update it on there online platform for checking result as well?

Because i sent my January 20th result for remarking and today i got email that my result has been return after two weeks and when i checked online this morning the result is the same as it was before. Does that means no upgrade or what?

Please help with what might be the issue?

I think u will have to go to their office to be certain,don't rely on the online result. Did u say the remarking was ready in 2 weeks?interesting! Pls let us know how it goes when u pick up your result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ncmama: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello.

Please can you share your email address. I will like to ask a couple of questions on travelling with your child alone (without the other parent)

Many thanks

I dont even know where to start to show my appreciation to my creator.

That is how i woke up 4am jejely to read. Just had an itch to check my email. There it was lying since 3:02pm yday, a mail to check my account.

Lo and behold, it was PPR. didnt believe it at first, call a friend who has received PPR to help me confirm.

Timeline
Decision to migrate Jan 2017
IELTS April 29th
ECA July
ITA First week in August 2017
Sumitted Aug 22 2017
AOR August 28th (devil tried it, but mercy said no)
Med passed Sept 4th
NA 2 Sept 7th
FTD to the dread LVO Oct 24th
IP2 Second week in January 2018
Almighty ADR (official divorce papers, court order granting me custody, tax card, more proof of employment) Feb 1st 2018
Submitted ADR Feb 20th 2018
PPR Feb 21st 2018

Family composition. My little madam and I.

I wrote my testimony in faith the day i submitted, it took a while but here i am finally sharing it.

Thou it may tarry, Onise iyanu is still and will forever remain on the throne.

Thank you to everyone that helped me on this journey. The lord will favour you all.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dtush(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
ncmama:

Hello.

Please can you share your email address. I will like to ask a couple of questions on travelling with your child alone (without the other parent)

Many thanks

Sent u a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ncmama: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Responded. Thanks

Sent u a pm[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adewumz: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello house! First of all, I'm thrilled to have aced my IELTS at the first attempt. I hope my fellow February 10 candidates got the required scores as well? Anyway, I have this information for those who are using WES to assess their credentials from Babcock University. I'm sure someone will find this useful. So, after WES sent my transcript for verification, I kept waiting and eventually had to go to Babcock to track its progress. Babcock uses a body known as ETX for the verification process. At the registry, the lady there checked for the verification mail for my transcript and sent it to ETX, then put me in contact with the ETX people. I was then required to send my email address and got an invoice to pay 2000 into their GTB account. I got an email 2 days later that the verification had been completed. I had to wait for about 5 working days for it to reflect on WES. Ready to dive into the pool!!! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
How can I made payment on IELTS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello House,

I need a recommendation. A good IELTS Tutor class in Lagos city and cost. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello good people!

Is there any hope for those of us on 433? sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by olajide21: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
emafav:
Hello House,

I need a recommendation. A good IELTS Tutor class in Lagos city and cost. Thanks

What would a Tutor probably tell you different from the numerous free resources online. They would tell you what you already know and you would still pay for that.

All you need is to.study hard and pray harder!!!.....

Concentrate in your listening during exams.
Practice reading if possible with Academic modules and God willing, you would be fine.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
Yes you can. You will have to return the TRF. Note that you have to apply within 6 weeks of result rpelease.

Thanks @newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by justbazick: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please who knows with MOD IDP is now using headsets.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ambidextrause: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello Good People,

I got PUM today!!! And I wish to share my story as a testimony to God's glory and in the hopes that someone might be encouraged, inspired, and motivated. (This post may be a bit long. Sorry)

AOR was July 25, 2017

At first, my application was refused. And as I read the refusal letter with shivers down my spine, I figured the VO based his/her decision singularly on insufficient funds. I was beyond crestfallen. I could not even wish that on my enemy. It came on an afternoon and I thanked God I did not drive to work that day cos I would't know how I would have fared behind the wheels. More painful was the fact that the rejection/refusal came after 134 days of agonizing wait! I had been so expectant since I felt I had satisfied every requirement. Meanwhile, a spike in FOREX rates around early August 2017 had relegated my POF below the LICO by 330CAD. Can you imagine that?! undecided undecided

I bottled it up. Never opened my mouth to tell a soul. I did not want to share the heartbreak with my family and close friends who knew I was on this train. So I reached out to my e-friends on this platform, chief of whom are Blackbuddy, 40manlappy, and GlitteringStar for solace and advice. I felt the reason for refusal was flimsy -- they thought so too. I was going to appeal!

Now, up until then, it's not been a common thing to see a refusal decision reversed. But my case was going to be different as I went to God in my unspeakable pain and disappointment. I cast all the burden on him with hope and faith. As advised, I sent the first email and raised a CSE showing that I indeed satisfied the POF requirement, with updated POF attached. After 3 days, my appeal was rejected. It was so devastating but I kept my cool. While me e-friends were following-up and asking for updates, I only told them IRCC were yet to respond. I kept praying. One week passed. Two weeks. Nothing. So, I sent another email, trying to make them see my point. I was begging for mercy, as advised. Failed again.

I had given up, turning my sights on PNP as my CRS had dropped to 427 and no chance of having the draws smile on me. This was January this year. Then on one Sunday evening, Tosin, who also experienced same, reached out to me again, saying I couldn't just be quiet and be waiting or just give up. Then I heard a little voice saying I should try again. I sent another email on Monday but instead got a refund of my RPRF. Damn! I caught a cold that night. Managed to get home. Struggled through the week. Then God provoked me himself - a colleague of mine, who applied after me, got PPR. We congratulated him but I was very sad deep inside. Mine was coming, I shrugged. That night, I drafted another email - this time stating my utter displeasure and showing the unfairness in the refusal decision - and I sent it directly to the minister! I remember I said a silent prayer before clicking the send button: Lord, don't let this one return the way others did.

The next day, I saw a notification, my application had been reopened. I was asked to pay the 490CAD RPRF. I returned the money they had earlier rejected back to them. 3 days later, I got PPR! Now happening so fast I could barely remember the pains I had felt a month ago. I was overjoyed and broke the news to my family and friends - they did not know the underlying story, did not need to. The devil is a liar!!! grin grin grin

AOR to PPR = 184 days

I want to appreciate the selfless efforts of everyone on this platform. And to those of us expecting one thing or the other on this Canadian journey, God will make it all end in praise. Thank you all! God bless!!!

And Wura27 should be ready to add me to that WhatsApp group. grin grin grin grin

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

I got PUM today!!! And I wish to share my story as a testimony to God's glory and in the hopes that someone might be encouraged, inspired, and motivated. (This post may be a bit long. Sorry)

AOR was July 25, 2017

At first, my application was refused. And as I read the refusal letter with shivers down my spine, I figured the VO based his/her decision singularly on insufficient funds. I was beyond crestfallen. I could not even wish that on my enemy. It came on an afternoon and I thanked God I did not drive to work that day cos I would't know how I would have fared behind the wheels. More painful was the fact that the rejection/refusal came after 134 days of agonizing wait! I had been so expectant since I felt I had satisfied every requirement. Meanwhile, a spike in FOREX rates around early August 2017 had relegated my POF below the LICO by 330CAD. Can you imagine that?! undecided undecided

I bottled it up. Never opened my mouth to tell a soul. I did not want to share the heartbreak with my family and close friends who knew I was on this train. So I reached out to my e-friends on this platform, chief of whom are Blackbuddy, 40manlappy, and GlitteringStar for solace and advice. I felt the reason for refusal was flimsy -- they thought so too. I was going to appeal!

Now, up until then, it's not been a common thing to see a refusal decision reversed. But my case was going to be different as I went to God in my unspeakable pain and disappointment. I cast all the burden on him with hope and faith. As advised, I sent the first email and raised a CSE showing that I indeed satisfied the POF requirement, with updated POF attached. After 3 days, my appeal was rejected. It was so devastating but I kept my cool. While me e-friends were following-up and asking for updates, I only told them IRCC were yet to respond. I kept praying. One week passed. Two weeks. Nothing. So, I sent another email, trying to make them see my point. I was begging for mercy, as advised. Failed again.

I had given up, turning my sights on PNP as my CRS had dropped to 427 and no chance of having the draws smile on me. This was January this year. Then on one Sunday evening, Tosin, who also experienced same, reached out to me again, saying I couldn't just be quiet and be waiting or just give up. Then I heard a little voice saying I should try again. I sent another email on Monday but instead got a refund of my RPRF. Damn! I caught a cold that night. Managed to get home. Struggled through the week. Then God provoked me himself - a colleague of mine, who applied after me, got PPR. We congratulated him but I was very sad deep inside. Mine was coming, I shrugged. That night, I drafted another email - this time stating my utter displeasure and showing the unfairness in the refusal decision - and I sent it directly to the minister! I remember I said a silent prayer before clicking the send button: Lord, don't let this one return the way others did.

The next day, I saw a notification, my application had been reopened. I was asked to pay the 490CAD RPRF. I returned the money they had earlier rejected back to them. 3 days later, I got PPR! Now happening so fast I could barely remember the pains I had felt a month ago. I was overjoyed and broke the news to my family and friends - they did not know the underlying story, did not need to. The devil is a liar!!! grin grin grin

AOR to PPR = 184 days

I want to appreciate the selfless efforts of everyone on this platform. And to those of us expecting one thing or the other on this Canadian journey, God will make it all end in praise. Thank you all! God bless!!!

And Wura27 should be ready to add me to that WhatsApp group. grin grin grin grin

Beautiful!!!!! Big congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Albion05: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is indeed a miracle.
God reminds us that, he is still the Creator of heaven and earth. He owns everything in it.
I tap in to your grace, may God remember me today!..
There will be always joy in the morning.
Congratulations dear.

Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

AOR was July 25, 2017

AOR to PPR = 184 days

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

AOR was July 25, 2017

Congrats....mercy said NO

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congratulations!! I celebrate with you.. Wow!! Such a wonderful testimony! God bless you

Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

AOR was July 25, 2017

At first, my application was refused. And as I read the refusal letter with shivers
AOR to PPR = 184 days

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello House,

L - 8.5
R - 7.5
S - 8.0
W - 6.0

I'm in total shock about my Writing! shocked I didn't think I did too well in it, but I was expecting a Band 7 at least.

Would you advice me to apply for a re-mark or should I just register for another test?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

AOR was July 25, 2017

AOR to PPR = 184 days

Speechless!
Congratulations to you and your family.

Now, one more great reason for me to believe that

'All these will surely end in Praises'

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

AOR was July 25, 2017

AOR to PPR = 184 days

Major congratulations. It has indeed ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hey please can you send me your email or whatsapp number. Need to clarify some things from you as a Babcock graduate
adewumz:
Hello house! First of all, I'm thrilled to have aced my IELTS at the first attempt. I hope my fellow February 10 candidates got the required scores as well? Anyway, I have this information for those who are using WES to assess their credentials from Babcock University. I'm sure someone will find this useful. So, after WES sent my transcript for verification, I kept waiting and eventually had to go Babcock to track its progress. Babcock uses a body known as ETX for the verification process. At the registry, the lady there checked for the verification mail for my transcript and sent it to ETX, then put me in contact with the ETX people. I was then required to send my email address and got an invoice to pay 2000 into their GTB account. I got an email 2 days later that the verification had been completed. I had to wait for about 5 working days for it to reflect on WES. Ready to dive into the pool!!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
God is great.... Congratulations

Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

AOR was July 25, 2017

AOR to PPR = 184 days

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi, here is my Email address ogenelson07@gmail.com
I will love to share thoughts with you... As we have similar results
Bimsebony:
Hello my E-family,

The bible says I should give thanks in every situation.

So I am grateful for my result.

L - 8.5
R - 9
S - 7.5
W - 6.5

I am trying not to feel low. I know I gave it my best shot. Well... I thank God.

I have been advised to apply for remark.

@glitteringstar @mcstan @new mum
Do you guys think a remark will increase my writing score.

Can i go into the pool with this score and apply for a remark at the same time?

Please i need your advices.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congratulations to Ambidextrause but his case throws up quite a number of questions.
Earlier on this thread it was stated that indeed after AOR flunctuations in exchange rates would not affect your POF.
But this case proves otherwise.

Can we all weigh in on this ? Veterans ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi Everyone
Got my IELTS Results today and I had an average band of 8 which I think is fairly okay
L-8.5, R-8.5, W-7.0, S- 7.5
I am a Chartered accountant who also has AAT. I have AAT and ACA but I am yet to do my induction for both due to my oversight and disregard this past years and the next Induction is till May
So straight to my question which I beg to be answered asap because I am yet to start off my application process
1. Is AAT recognised by WES?
2. Will WES recognise (accredit) my ICAN/ATS even without Induction?
3. When is the best time to start off my application and what do I use as my academic qualification (bachelors degree/ one or more degrees)
Please I need help urgently.
N.B: With one or more degrees, I have 471 but with just Bachelors degree I have 434 so I dont want my ICAN to waste
Will appreciate if I can be called on 09087247953. I promise to refund the callers credit as I am barely online to follow through this thread.
Please help me urgently!!!!!!!!!! God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
olajide21:

What would a Tutor probably tell you different from the numerous free resources online. They would tell you what you already know and you would still pay for that.

All you need is to.study hard and pray harder!!!.....

Concentrate in your listening during exams.
Practice reading if possible with Academic modules and God willing, you would be fine.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.