Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1277161 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jesuba: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Date from accra- don't know
Ppr after interview - I think someone posted on this thread that they were issued the visa same day. So it's possible.

t405:
Hi everyone.

I have recieved Mail from LVO that Accra would contact me for an interview convocation. Pls who has an idea how long it takes to get a date from Accra. Also how long after the interview does one get PPR or is it issued same day right after the interview?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ncmama: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please anyone gotten PCC from the UK. Will need help in requesting for one.

Many thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by SolutionsGuy: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
It seems POF is a major factor that could easily lead to rejection. Pls my questions are:

1. What is the implication of having all the required POF transferred to my account by a relative as soon as I get my ITA? That is less than 6 months at the application time, but accompanied with deeds of gift.

2. What is the way out or best option? As I am expecting an ITA soon but don't have up to 1 million Naira in my account. Family and friends wish to give me the required money.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
favoredme,pls i sent u an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by askofemma: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
cochtrane:

I don't get your first question.
For your second question, your Tbills certificate is usually enough.
Thanks so much!
My first question; was asking if the SOA and the reference letter is what is needed for POF or just the reference letter stating your average balance for the period of 6 months.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations!!
[quote author=KweenCee post=65673354]I wish I have enough to say to this my God. It's been him through this journey. His praise will never seize from my mouth.

It's PPR!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
walexsignature:

Hello All,

I have a case that is still bothering me. My husband and i changed our Surname (based on our faith). As at then we didnt know we wld want to relocate to Canada wink. I know this is not an issue for me cos our marriage certificate and would suffice.

Our passport is still in the old name(change of name in Abuja for the man is a long thing.NB it is not correction of name).He has legal documents to the change of name though,

My worry is:
1. his certificates are in his old name, but
2. his bank accounts are in the new name
3. he has changed his name to the new name at his place of work. New name now reflecting in his confirmation letter and promotion letter.

do you think this my affect our application? will it raise a red flag? because they do not believe in change of name over there. if you like bear stone or water. smiley

In addition to what Newmum0615 stated, you two should also get a one and same person affidavit to further bolster your claims. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bella172: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders. Kudos to everyone for the great work being done here.

I'm about to embark on my certificate and transcript evaluation with WES.. Does anyone have contact/s of people working at the Records office (O.O.U) that can help in getting the aforementioned?

Kindly help a sister.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pettyperty(f): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Canadianfly:

She can do a Diploma in Pepper & Crayfish sales. I believe most Polys offer the course. She'll get a Dip. P&C title atached to her name.

Thank you for your advice smiley
You tried
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Just to check on my e-farmily, i salute everyone.

May this journey end in praise for everyone

CC: happtbaby, Newmum0615.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olabestonic001(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
tolfa:

you can use any bank but my suggestion is use your preferred bank debit card for payment cos it's efficient...it should cost around 70-75k though depending on exchange rate....

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
kiss Amen. Thanks dear.
Ojasope1:
Just to check on my e-farmily, i salute everyone.

May this journey end in praise for everyone

CC: happtbaby, Newmum0615.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Albion05: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thanks.
My colleague made use of WES for the evaluation.
Flaj:

Nurses can use either WES or IQAS, but i heard that one of them does gives a better evaluation report. Try to search for posts in relation to nurses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Seyitorl2: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
@4wearegreat.pls can you help me with the LASU contact.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mbakweich: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thank you very much for the info. I have finally sent mine.
mumayo:
I was finally able to send the application today. The problem was with the remita attachment. I had to convert it to pdf format. Maybe you should try that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

ncmama:
Please anyone gotten PCC from the UK. Will need help in requesting for one.

Many thanks in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mumayo: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
You're welcome
mbakweich:
Thank you very much for the info. I have finally sent mine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
dumsydsassy1:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in being optimistic. If you have the opportunity to increase your CRS scores, DO IT! I have been in the pool since December but ITA has been stylishly evasive. Another bummer again when there were no draws on Wednesday. Yesterday, I registered my spouse to retake Ielts with IDP. If he gets a 7 in all modules, my scores jump up 8points and puts me at 449. At least then I know we have done everything possible. May God bless all our hustle. It will end in praise!
*rant over*

Good success to your spouse on his ielts. By His grace it will surely come. Relax!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bella172: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders. Kudos to everyone for the great work being done here.

I'm about to embark on my certificate and transcript evaluation with WES.. Does anyone have contact/s of people working at the Records office (O.O.U) that can help in getting the aforementioned?

Kindly help a sister.

Ex-oouites in the house.. cc@40manlappy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wurdz: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
I know somrone.....a lik pricey but she'll do thr job. PM me if interested.

[q1uote author=Bella172 post=65701049]Good evening my fellow Nairalanders. Kudos to everyone for the great work being done here.

Kindly help a sister.
Thanks in anticipation.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by walexsignature: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thank you bro....do you mean both of us should swear an affidavit that we MR & MRS STONE ARE SAME PERSONS BEARING MR AND MRS WHITE. OR is it just my husband swearing the affidavit because his affidavit and marriage certificate should cover me .

mcstan18:

In addition to what Newmum0615 stated, you two should also get a one and same person affidavit to further bolster your claims. Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by walexsignature: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thank you for your prompt response. I really appreciate it.

Newmum0615:
You won't have a problem so long as you have sufficient documentation to back up the name change. There is a provision in the post-ITA form to indicate such occurrences and also upload evidence. Issnor a problem. Ya a lady? cry

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Newmum0615:
@Medal007 Stop giving false information.

@OP, the thread is about women empowerment. The women here are learning how to subdue the men in our lives.
The men are just here to learn our tactics.
You are welcome in our midst. As you fellowship with us, may you be richly blessed.

You have joined the bad gang @Newmum0625. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Senorita123(f): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
It seems POF is a major factor that could easily lead to rejection. Pls my questions are:

1. What is the implication of having all the required POF transferred to my account by a relative as soon as I get my ITA? That is less than 6 months at the application time, but accompanied with deeds of gift.

2. What is the way out or best option? As I am expecting an ITA soon but don't have up to 1 million Naira in my account. Family and friends wish to give me the required money.

Pls kindly respond... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
FYI regarding FBI PCC for hopeful people residing in US:

If you submitted your fingerprint card via post on or after Nov 1, 2017 (like I did), you can change your request online to electronic response (like I did). The procedure is self explanatory and easy. Though you will be charged again but the original payment will be refunded.

You will get your PCC within 5 business days once you do that. I received mine today.

TL;DR:
=================================
Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.

Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: mailing address, telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.

Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.

Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.

#Copied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pampem: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hi All,

To him who is able to do exceedingly,abundantly more than we ever ask or think. All the Glory to God!

Here comes our PPR!

�������������������������������������������������
ITA June 28th,2017
AOR July 25th
ADR Aug 4
ADR- Spouse Aug 5
Medical Passed-Aug 8
NA2: Aug 11
FTD: Sept 23
1p2: Feb 27
Cse Raised: Feb 27 New passport
Ppr: Mar 6,2018

Lvo gangs! Sure you can relate .....Free indeed....

I met wonderful people on this platform. Newbies, Please feel free to ask for clarification and assistance as regards your applications.

...though it takes time, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Thank you all

49 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bella172:

Kindly help a sister.

Ex-oouites in the house.. cc@40manlappy

You can send me a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yetunde84: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations. Is your corespondent DRD?

pampem:
Hi All,

To him who is able to do exceedingly,abundantly more than we ever ask or think. All the Glory to God!

Here comes our PPR!

ITA June 28th,2017
AOR July 25th
ADR Aug 4
ADR- Spouse Aug 5
Medical Passed-Aug 8

I met wonderful people on this platform. Newbies, Please feel free to ask for clarification and assistance as regards your applications.

...though it takes time, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pampem: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
yetunde84:
Congratulations. Is your corespondent DRD?

Thanks. VCM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
pampem:
Hi All,

Here comes our PPR!
Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
pampem:
Hi All,

Here comes our PPR!

ITA June 28th,2017
AOR July 25th
ADR Aug 4
ADR- Spouse Aug 5
Medical Passed-Aug 8

Thank you all

Congratulations.

You mind to share what you and your spouse got ADR for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pampem: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ojasope1:

Congratulations.

You mind to share what you and your spouse got ADR for?
Thanks
Travel history

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.