Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290539 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congrats sis. I think @Cochtrane got "IP1" before getting "Medical passed" too. It will surely end in praise. smiley

Cough cough... *clears throat

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by EngrKen8(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2017
So I’m still dancing but let me drop my timeline.
ECA - June 2016
IELTS- July 2016 8,8,7.5, 6
Crs score of 396 so I gave up on the whole thing. Then I found you guys, started reading and started believing again �
2nd IELTS - 29th July 2017
New express entry profile - 2nd August
ITA - 17th August
AOR - 13th November
Med passed - 24th November
PPR - 12th December

Guys it’s been God all the way because my application wasn’t perfect in any way. I had to wait almost 3 months for POF after ITA. Ended up using a gift deed (100% of the funds).
Let me stop here for now and go and submit passport. �

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bularvz: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:
ECA - June 2016
Crs score of 396 so I gave up on the whole thing. Then I found you guys, started reading and started believing again �
ITA - 17th August
AOR - 13th November
PPR - 12th December

Guys it’s been God all the way because my application wasn’t perfect in any way. I had to wait almost 3 months for POF after ITA. Ended up using a gift deed (100% of the funds).

Congratulations EngrKen8, can't wait to be in your shoes too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bularvz: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Hello house, sorry to ask this but is it okay to make ielts examination payments via quickteller or firstbank mobile application
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:
ECA - June 2016
ITA - 17th August
AOR - 13th November
PPR - 12th December

Congrats Engr. Quickly dance to DHL sharp sharp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sunmisire: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2017
cochtrane:

You'd need a PCC if you have spent 6 months or more in the US (cumulatively), since the age of 18. If you've spent only 4 months, you shouldn't bother.

Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Santino1(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Rexphobia:

Word!... Just wondering why there is no support group for this class of people (whatsapp, Immitracker, etc). This process can take as long as 5 weeks, sometimes even longer than the time it took from AOR to get the PPR mail.
The fact that this set of applicants are in the dark is scary... Yes, I know rejection at this point is almost impossible but it will still help to track progress.

Not true. There is a passport tracker section on immitracker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Macy4real200: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
But why is it that some people in this life who have succeeded in achieving something will never want you to be like them or even better. So someone is feeding hubby's mind with questions like, if u get this Canadian permanent residence ehn, how will u cope in a new country. U want to give up ur good job here to go and be white man's servant abi? How will u pay flight tickets(did we tell them we are coming to borrow money from them?). Meanwhile the person asking hubby all these nonsense questions left her job of monthly take home of over 500k and ran to America to start a new life. Nah my own star she wan dim, I jump and pass

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Macy4real200:
But why is it that some people in this life who have succeeded in achieving something will never want you to be like them or even better. So someone is feeding hubby's mind with questions like, if u get this Canadian permanent residence ehn, how will u cope in a new country. U want to give up ur good job here to go and be white man's servant abi? How will u pay flight tickets(did we tell them we are coming to borrow money from them?). Meanwhile the person asking hubby all these nonsense questions left her job of monthly take home of over 500k and ran to America to start a new life. Nah my own star she wan dim, I jump and pass

Lol. Be like say you and hubby fight about it this morning.

Well the truth is, the problem is you and your husband telling people your plans to relocate. If y'all kept mute and focused on your plans as a family, no one will have the nerve to comment on yalls plans. Next time you and your husband should keep your mouths shut and tell no one your family plans until you have your plane tickets in your hands. Even then, you still don't owe anyone gist. Free the woman feeding your husband stories, the problem is your husband that went to tell her una plans.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2017
elfmann:
Go to IRCC site.. www.canada.ca and read up on that. Don't spam this thread.

Bad guy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Canadianfly:

Well the truth is, the problem is you and your husband telling people your plans to relocate. If y'all kept mute and focused on your plans as a family, no one will have the nerve to comment on yalls plans. Next time you and your husband should keep your mouths shut and tell no one your family plans until you have your plane tickets in your hands. Even then, you still don't owe anyone gist. Free the woman feeding your husband stories, the problem is your husband that went to tell her una plans.

God Bless you for saying this.Let me add too.Do your RESEARCH/HOMEWORK align with people who believe,who have keyed into and have achieved this Canada Immigration Dream.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:
ECA - June 2016
ITA - 17th August
AOR - 13th November
PPR - 12th December

Congrats EngrKen8. A quick question please. How come a slight improvement in your second IELTS score moved you to a CRS above 430 from 396 (draws in August were 441, 433 and 434 in that order)? Was there any other thing you did, but not stated to boost your score other than IELTS?

Once again, congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Macy4real200: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Is just in a bid to get references and other info that this woman got to know jare. Thanks for the advice though.
No fighting at all. Peace is key�

I appreciate

Canadianfly:

Well the truth is, the problem is you and your husband telling people your plans to relocate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Canadianfly:

I could like this post 1 million times!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Macy4real200:

if you had not told her about it, she won't have the opportunity to plant seeds of doubt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2017
If you successfully did WES verification for your LAUTECH credentials, please send me a PM, please and please, help a brother!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
pls start dancing in the market square.

EngrKen8:
Morning House. You guys have been really helpful all through my canny process. However I have another question. So I woke up this morning to a CPCO-Final Request mail saying ready for visa and that I should submit my passport. Now I’m really happy but I just logged in to my application and it still says ‘in progress’. Guys please before I continue dancing here, is it normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Macy4real200: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God hubby no fall victim ooooo. That's why he told me in the first place. We have strong belief that it will surely end in praise

Thanks all the same

dannio:

God Bless you for saying this.Let me add too.Do your RESEARCH/HOMEWORK align with people who believe,who have keyed into and have achieved this Canada Immigration Dream.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
mcstan18:

IELTS is the magical CRS score booster. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
bularvz:
Hello house, sorry to ask this but is it okay to make ielts examination payments via quickteller or firstbank mobile application
Thanks

Yes, very okay. I paid using my FirstMobile app and provided you represent the account number and the payment reference in the right formats, you are good to go.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:
ECA - June 2016
ITA - 17th August
AOR - 13th November
PPR - 12th December

wow! wow! wow!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:
Morning House. You guys have been really helpful all through my canny process. However I have another question. So I woke up this morning to a CPCO-Final Request mail saying ready for visa and that I should submit my passport. Now I’m really happy but I just logged in to my application and it still says ‘in progress’. Guys please before I continue dancing here, is it normal?

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by EngrKen8(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
mcstan18:

Congrats EngrKen8. A quick question please. How come a slight improvement in your second IELTS score moved you to a CRS above 430 from 396 (draws in August were 441, 433 and 434 in that order)? Was there any other thing you did, but not stated to boost your score other than IELTS?

I had a score of 450 when I got ITA. The Improved IELTS score, I’d say is the sole reason of the new score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
GlitteringStar:

IELTS is the magical CRS score booster. cheesy

His story is quite inspiring. Almost gave up but now a PR recipient.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
mcstan18:

As little as 0.5 less in any of 8777 takes about 55-60 points off your score. A minimum of 8777 will give him the needed boost to surpass draws of that period. I believe retaking the IELTS was all he did.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kontagious:
As little as 0.5 less in any of 8777 takes about 55-60 points off your score. A minimum of 8777 will give him the needed boost to surpass draws of that period. I believe retaking the IELTS was all he did.

shocked You have innocently succeeded in increasing temperature levels ahead of Friday's release of IELTS results

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
happytbaby:
Thanks, I am just a perfectionist, will decide shortly.

By the way, which part of you is 'kontagious', should we be 'scared?
Absolutely nothing to scare you wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrstender: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
cochtrane:

I can't be too sure, but it looks to me both fall under 4163. You can check it out here.

thanks alot @Cochtrane smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Macy4real200:
Is just in a bid to get references and other info that this woman got to know jare. Thanks for the advice though.
No fighting at all. Peace is key�

I appreciate

Well in future y'all can still get info without telling people your plans. You and the husband need to agree that NO SOUL grin shall know about this plan until y'all are ready to bounce. There's no saying who else the woman will tell that "imagine Macy4real200 and her husband even want to leave Naija? See them and their yeye dream....."

Even if you have POF hustle, no one needs to know exactly what you are doing. Make una talk less and research, plan and pray more for a thriving future when you land in Canada. All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by EngrKen8(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
My mail asking I send my passport didn’t state where in Ghana I’m to send it to. Please can anyone help with an address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congratulations!!! This speed is wonderful!

Quick question, did you need to attach any passport photograph(s) to your gift deed?

EngrKen8:
ECA - June 2016
ITA - 17th August
AOR - 13th November
PPR - 12th December

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.