Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290492 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pool size for Express Entry stands at around 80,000 against 48000 in November 2017. That's a phenomenal increase of almost 68%.
Possibly one of the contributing factors in the CRS zooming high.

#Copied

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ceemac: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Abbylee:
Hi guys,

Can one use the certified copy of transcript from UNIBEN to access their degree with WES? Does it have to be original transcript? UNIBEN is asking a friend which they should send, certified copy or original transcript?

Anyone assessed their degree from Uniben? Please help

I haven’t assessed my degree from UNIBEN before but I’ve gotten couple transcripts from there for Admission processes before now.. All you have to do is give them WES address and tell them to send it to them.. They normally send original and never certified true copy.. If the prices are different which I’m not sure should be, certified true copy may just also do it if it’s to be sent by UNIBEN exams and records themselves..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
caseynewnn:
it has ended in praise.God is too faithful.he indeed make all things beautiful in his time.I received my copr n visa today.below is my timeline.

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congrats and wish you all the best.

[quote author=caseynewnn post=65981825]it has ended in praise.God is too faithful.he indeed make all things beautiful in his time.I received my copr n visa today.below is my timeline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ceemac: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
duvocharrison:
Good afternoon guys,

please i need help. i have done IELTS for the fourth time now but my problem is just reading, please guys i need help on how to break this jinx. my last ielts was LRWS... 8/6.5/7/7.5. please what can i really do to get out of this 6 zone. any other useful advice on writing will be highly welcomed. please guys don't judge me, i sincerely need your help to ace the coming test in may.

Thanks and God bless you all.

For your reading test, do some excercises from the academic module of IELTS, it is more difficult and should get your brain muscles charged for the General..(smiles) though funny but don’t disregard..

Endeavour in the General test to see the answer in the text as it is usually there almost times, word for word.. Double check to be sure..
a
Another hint is that the questions and their corresponding answers are usually progressive along with the paragraphs. That is to say, the answer to a Question number 4 never comes before the answer to a Question number 1 (most atimes and very close to always)

T/F/NG :

TRUE - if it is stated ‘kokokoro’ (expressly) in the passage

FALSE - if the what is stated is the passage is contrary to what is asked ( you must see it to be opposite in the passage otherwise it is NG)

NG - Question doesn’t relate to the text content.. be careful here never to use residual knowledge( stick to only the content of the passage given)

I do hope this helps you and all IELTS test takers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello House,
My NOC for the Canadian journey is 0412.

My educational background is a BSc in mathematics and a professional certificate from CITN.

My question is which Organisation should I approach for ECA? I'm hoping to get points for two or more certificates.

Pls help a sister.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sparkle2k3: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
ribaby:

You can google Canadian Association of Nigerian Physicians and Dentists (CANPAD). Have it in mind that getting a license to practice in Canada would take years, some money, hardwork, some exams etc. U can always work elsewhere while u wait to pass the licensing exams.

Thank you.
I get that. Any idea of the kind of medical related offers or jobs one can do while waiting to be licensed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sparkle2k3: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yeah it does have more to do with better life than my career and even Considering a change in career.

vickyehi:

My candid advice to you is for you to write your plan ist and go to the uk. When you start working and earning better than Nigeria, you can start the process and come to canada only when u are done with it and have a job.
Anything else might sometimes be counter productive except your purpose of immigrating has more to do with a better life for your kids than your career. Which canada is the surest bet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Can someone answer this please?

Lufthansa:
Hello experienced house mate. I want ur clarifications on documents required for upload post ITA.

1.) Do I only require the underlisted documents for uploads Post ITA?

Schedule A Form
Passport photograph
Academic certificate
IELTS cert
Medical report
POF
Work experience Letter
Police clearance certificate to be uploaded.

2.) Are there other CIC forms to be filled and uploaded alongside the aforelisted or the itemised docs above will suffice for Post ITA docs uploads/submission?

Thank you all in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
rosepetraa:
Hello House,
My NOC for the Canadian journey is 0412.

My educational background is a BSc in mathematics and a professional certificate from CITN.

My question is which Organisation should I approach for ECA? I'm hoping to get points for two or more certificates.

Pls help a sister.

I know now that WES does not evaluate CITN. Created a profile and tried to enter that qualification, but got a message that they do not evaluate CITN.

Biko nu, anyone previously assessed their CITN professional certificate in the house? Which assessing body should I use. Biko!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
jholarharde:

now no more worry abi, you are now confidently arrogant. am watching you in 3D. lol

grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Lufthansa:

There are forms to be filled post ita and its after completion of the forms that you'd get to see your personalised document checklist.
Documents required for each application varies but the basics are -

Valid international passport for PA and dependants;
IELTS TRF, ECA report, copy of education certificate of PA and spouse (where applicable);
Passport photographs of PA and dependants;
Proof of medical exams;
Police clearance certificate for PA and adult dependants for any country in which they have resided for 6 months consecutively since they turned 18 years;
Proof of marriage if PA is married;
Birth certificate of PA's child if any;
Proof of funds;
Evidence of name change if any;
Reference letter from employers or evidence of employment;
If PA is divorced proof of divorce/separation;
Spouse evidence of employment if spouse is listed as employed (to save stress on this spouse work history can be moved to personal history, except the emloyment was in Canada and points were awarded for it);
If PA is divorced with a child proof that he/she has legal custody of the child and may include consent letter / declaration from the other parent;
If claiming sibling points, birth certificates of PA and sibling, sibling's PR card or Canadian passport, copy of utility bills not more than 6 months old to show that sibling is living in Canada.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 1:27am On Mar 20, 2018
caseynewnn:
it has ended in praise.God is too faithful.he indeed make all things beautiful in his time.I received my copr n visa today.below is my timeline.
AOR 21/12/17
PPR 22/2/18
I just received COPR n it still feels like a dream.

Congratulations nne
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fortville: 3:13am On Mar 20, 2018
God is faithful who began a good work in me. I got the golden mail. Below is my timeline.

Ontario NOI-4th July 2017
Applied - 13th July 2017
Nominated - 10th November 2017
ITA - 15th November , 2017
AOR - 1st Dec, 2017
Medical passed/ IP1/NA2 - 13th Dec, 2017
FTD to LVO- assumed 16th January, 2018
IP2 - 27th February, 2018
Account updated - 9th March, 2018
ADR for eye colour, biopage & height-13th March 2018
PPR - 19th March, 2018.

Thank you everyone here, even though I am a silent reader, I owe it to heart people who contribute to helping a lot of people on this group that their advises do yield great results, the encouragement here is compared to none other.
For all waiting, steady but surely, it shall end in praise and God will be glorified.
I am still taking the reality in little by little.

Thank you and God bless.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 3:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Fortville:
God is faithful who began a good work in me. I got the golden mail. Below is my timeline.

Applied - 13th July 2017
AOR - 1st Dec, 2017

PPR - 19th March, 2018.

Thank you everyone here, even though I am a silent reader, I owe it to heart people who contribute to helping a lot of people on this group that their advises do yield great results, the encouragement here is compared to none other.
For all waiting, steady but surely, it shall end in praise and God will be glorified.

Thank you and God bless.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nikkydave: 3:33am On Mar 20, 2018
]God is faithful who began a good work in me. I got the golden mail. Below is my timeline.

Applied - 13th July 2017
AOR - 1st Dec, 2017
PPR - 19th March, 2018.

Thank you and God bless.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 4:10am On Mar 20, 2018
congrats @caseynewn and @fortville.....go and prosper...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 4:11am On Mar 20, 2018
needy:
Please can I pay for WES evaluation using VISA debit card?
yes it's allowed...just ensure you have sufficient cash on it....seamless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 4:21am On Mar 20, 2018
mcstan18:

Congratulations nne
thank u so much.I wish u speedy ppr

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2018
Teepearls:
Congrats and wish you all the best.
thank u solo much.wishing u d very best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 4:58am On Mar 20, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Congratulations!
GS thank u sooo much.d best I wish u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 5:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Fortville:

Applied - 13th July 2017
AOR - 1st Dec, 2017
PPR - 19th March, 2018.

Thank you and God bless.
congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats dear. Amen. Thanks
caseynewnn:
it has ended in praise.God is too faithful.he indeed make all things beautiful in his time.I received my copr n visa today.
cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 6:34am On Mar 20, 2018
caseynewnn:
it has ended in praise.God is too faithful.he indeed make all things beautiful in his time.I received my copr n visa today.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Fortville:
God is faithful who began a good work in me. I got the golden
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats. Go and shine.
Fortville:

PPR - 19th March, 2018.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Fortville:

Applied - 13th July 2017
AOR - 1st Dec, 2017
PPR - 19th March, 2018.

Thank you and God bless.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Morning All, Please what days of the week and time can one collects IELTS test result( I mean hardcopy).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
Congrats dear. Amen. Thanks
thank u.all d best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2018
rosepetraa:

I know now that WES does not evaluate CITN. Created a profile and tried to enter that qualification, but got a message that they do not evaluate CITN.

Biko nu, anyone previously assessed their CITN professional certificate in the house? Which assessing body should I use. Biko!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2018
hereandnow65:
congratulations
thank u.all d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.