Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1288139 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Thanks for this vickyehi. I have already registered for another exam.We will overcome.

That's the spirit jare. I think you should do it again with MOD.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
wholesomegrace:

That's the spirit jare. I think you should do it again with MOD.

Thanks guys..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol. Bia, smslive2 I wee wound you o. You no sabi NOC?
smslive2:
@Newmum0615... One more please!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dotcman: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:
Flee from IDP oo..I just received my EOR..They didn't change my score for writing from 6.5. It was left unchanged.At least I am aware most people do get positive EOR from BC.Now I'm stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.lol

How can I have LSRW -8.5,8.5,9,6.5

IDP is a fraud if yiu are not careful, they will not even send your EOR to Australia they will send you authomatic letter that your result has remained unchanged. I had to contact Australia to find out my EOR did not leave Nigeria. Ontop 46k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Seriously?

Dotcman:

IDP is a fraud if yiu are not careful, they will not even send your EOR to Australia they will send you authomatic letter that your result has remained unchanged. I had to contact Australia to find out my EOR did not leave Nigeria. Ontop 46k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dotcman:

I guessed as much...my EOR came back to me in 5 days. Please how did you treat the issue.Did you have to rewrite
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dotcman: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

I guessed as much...my EOR came back to me in 5 days. Please how did you treat the issue.Did you have to rewrite

Yes and then they started apologising, even tho it was still unchanged .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dotcman:

Yes and then they started apologising, even tho it was still unchanged .

Hmmm..Thanks for this information.Did they refund you though?

No problem, I have paid to write the exam again.We will overcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Hmmm..Thanks for this information.Did they refund you though?

No problem, I have paid to write the exam again.We will overcome.

That's the problem we have with most Nigerians. They know we won't go further to enquire to clarify our doubts, hence the high chance of the fraud continuing. In situations like this, we just accept it and "leave everything to God" instead of challenging the authenticity of the EOR.

I don't see anything that stops you from getting the steps from Dotcman to contact Australia just to eliminate your doubts.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Thanks for this..So maybe IDP have an issue upgrading writing scores

Or maybe what was written does not deserve an upgrade.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
NOC is not my calling na.... Biko do this one for us. I wee warn the NOC seekers to wait till tomorrow before sending another request.
Newmum0615:
Lol. Bia, smslive2 I wee wound you o. You no sabi NOC?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Exactly... grin grin grin grin
rosepetraa:

Or maybe what was written does not deserve an upgrade.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Canadianfly, come and see oh.

Why are you calling Canadianfly? �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
smslive2:
Exactly... grin grin grin grin

Lol..Wiseguys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Do you have suggestions on likely NOCs? I'm assuming you may have tried searching and seen some that may match. If you have those, post them here. I encourage people to do some searching on their own, it makes it easier for me and others who also want to help.
You may also want to state your JD, cos I don't know what a Transaction Officer does.

For your 2nd question, I am assuming you are referring to contract employment. Most contract staff in banks are paid directly by their primary employers who receive the salaries from the banks. In that case, I reckon that the primary employers would also be the ones to issue them work experience reference letters. However, some banks would also issue these letters directly from their HR. I suggest you confirm what applies to your organisation.
Others who have similar experiences can offer their own advice.

sholemania:

How about Transaction Officers? what is the NOC

My other question is that.. When you are under seconded contract of employment ie. employed by company A but working for company B..or employed by sholemania and working for Central Bank as place of primary assignment. If you are in Nigerian commercial banking then you know what am talking about here.

Will reference letter from company A alone suffice for your JD, or you need need reference from both company A and B after ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
abbas01:

Hello house, still on this wes verification issue too. Does anyone have idea on how to go about wes verification @ Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto? Wes have sent my wife's certificates + transcripts to the University since 29th March 2018 for verification. Her evaluation process have been on hold since then. Anyone with the contact of a person that can assist? Cheers
My was showing the same too. I sent a mail to them requesting for update on the documents sent to WES. They replied me yesterday. The response was that they cannot view my certificate. I sent another one to them today through hellofax.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ItsYourFriend: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
jelmusboy:
Eskis mi people, does anyone know if there is Imam or Pastor in any of the NOC? shocked
NOC 4154
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Virt:
Hello House,

Who has contact for Uniuyo transcript. Your response will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm currently evaluating Msc transcript for UNIUYO... It's handled at the PG school... Undergraduate transcripts are handled by the student affairs + registra's office, I don't have any contact there...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sholemania: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Newmum0615:
Do you have suggestions on likely NOCs? I'm assuming you may have tried searching and seen some that may match. If you have those, post them here. I encourage people to do some searching on their own, it makes it easier for me and others who also want to help.
You may also want to state your JD, cos I don't know what a Transaction Officer does.

For your 2nd question, I am assuming you are referring to contract employment. Most contract staff in banks are paid directly by their primary employers who receive the salaries from the banks. In that case, I reckon that the primary employers would also be the ones to issue them work experience reference letters. However, some banks would also issue these letters directly from their HR. I suggest you confirm what applies to your organisation.
Others who have similar experiences can offer their own advice.

Thank you @Newmum0615

My areas of responsibilities are:
• Perform a variety of financial transactions ranging from foreign funds transfers, loan repayment, letters of credit and bills for collection
issuance, payment of salaries and other levy collections.
• Engaging with several corporate customers to meet their import and exports immediate and future needs, offer advice and complete
timely transactions for the customers.
• Demonstration of the benefits and assisting customers in using all channels such as bank machines, telephone banking, mobile and online
banking.
• Assisting customers in handling their utility collections and remittances, bills and tax payments due to federal, state and local
governments, agencies, and educational institutions.
• Assisting customers in opening of new personal accounts, and other account products available in the bank.
• Daily call-over and verification of the adequacy of financial transactions.
• Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
• Ensuring all the customers transaction processing are in compliance with audit standards.
• Proofing and ensuring integrity of all open items in units’ general ledger accounts, to ensure they are current and reflect the true nature
of the products recorded.
• Supporting both internal and external auditors with international trade and foreign exchange examinations.
• Reports preparation to regulators and management.

From my findings so far NOC 6235 - Financial sales representatives looks related and 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers too.

nc-cnp-noc-gd@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca was not specific when i mailed them for confirmation. I was only refered back to checking and comparing.

See extract from thier response

"How to select a NOC code

In order to confirm and validate how closely a NOC code matches a given occupation, you must refer to the NOC profiles in question and review the main duties and employment requirements to assess which one most accurately represents your occupation. Other information within the NOC profile should also be assessed such as example titles, additional information, and classified elsewhere sections.

Please note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate NOC code is each individual's responsibility. The NOC unit’s role is only to provide guidance in your NOC search and it is not within our mandate to determine and/or confirm NOC code selections.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC unit and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit
Employment and Social Development Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vascey(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
IamtrulyBlessed:
Have you been able to pay for the overview of tax and law course?
Please, how did you go about it, especially the certified cheque thing?

Yes I did a cheque from GTB through my dom account. Check my posts. I wrote something detailed once.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gbemiigbal: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
@Newmom0615 pls help oh
Been office manager for the past nine years, and started work as a Project Mgt Assistant 8 months ago, Which NOC will i fall into. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Elders I need some input.
here is my time line
AOR : 5th April
MEP : 13TH April

here is the issue..

BG check : NA

I expected it to move to IP1
refer to screenshot

Glitteringstar what do you think, canadianfly, newmum any input ?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Guitarlife:
here is my time line

here is the issue..

refer to screenshot

Lol...Madam today is still April 13th.
You be calm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by realmummy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Good evening,

I was a bank teller for 5 years, please what NOC should i choose
i have search but cant find my job role in NOC O,A and B
I am very confused.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Lol...Madam today is still April 13th.
You be calm

grin grin thank you but does my name sound feminine ? am a Guy na.
Normally after meds it should move to ip1 right ? so AM just curious nani.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Guitarlife:

grin grin thank you but does my name sound feminine ? am a Guy na.
Normally after meds it should move to ip1 right ? so AM just curious nani.

Apologies. grin

I'm sure the update will be effected before tommorow.Guitarlife the same guy that got ITA on the same day he created his profile and finally downloaded his ECA report from WES.

Good Bad Guy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kentos2: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pls ooooo gbogbo ile,I salute everyone. To or what's happening to ppr mail
bizguru000:

Apologies. grin

I'm sure the update will be effected before tommorow.Guitarlife the same guy that got ITA on the same day he created his profile and finally downloaded his ECA report from WES.

Good Bad Guy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Apologies. grin

Good Bad Guy
grin grin iwo dayonmo.. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chai. This your post is looong cry

It may seem as though you are an FT officer. Anyway, have you looked at Financial planners under 1114? It might work. Some FT officers have used it and gotten PPR. Every organisation writes their JD in different ways though, so I don't know how theirs was worded. If you are a supervisor or Head of FT, you could go for 1212 or 6314.

sholemania:

Thank you @Newmum0615

My areas of responsibilities are:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Topboyz5: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Granted.

ITA. July 12th
AOR. October 6th
Medical passed:. October 15th

There was no update.

No ADR, No IP1 or 2, No NA...

I only checked once in January, nothing.

I even asked the house for advice on what to do, NO SOUL RESPONDED.

Anyway,

March 2: PPR email arrived

April 13: COPR

Thanks to all for sharing knowledge.

I have question though.

I noticed no visa was fixed on my little one passport. Just the COPR paper. Only myself and spouse.

Is it normal ? Or I need to return the passport for visa paste?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Look for cane and flog yourself there. Is today not still the 13th? Chill joor. Your account will be updated when it will. Sometimes IP1 happens a day or more after medicals passed.

Guitarlife:
here is my time line

here is the issue..

refer to screenshot

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Congrats. Is your LO's passport from a visa exempt country? If yes, then that passport will not be stamped. If no, then you need to contact them.
Topboyz5:
Granted.

I have question though.

I noticed no visa was fixed on my little one passport. Just the COPR paper. Only myself and spouse.

Is it normal ? Or I need to return the passport for visa paste?

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.