Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290624 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
This na old convo naa.

bbaby84:

Thank God you were not my visa officer maybe I for still dey wait for PPR now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Femayo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hi Everyone, planning to move to Canada soon aside POF, COPR what else do I need to present at port of entry? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Like how do I pay for my wes? Can I forward my transcript to WES while I take ielts in August?
You can pay for WES using your bank card. Yes you can do your evaluation while preparing to take ielts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellomi: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
tolfa:

..his number is 08034747802....
Thanks. Do you know how much it costs for the PCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Blackbuddy: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Femayo:
Hi Everyone, planning to move to Canada soon aside POF, COPR what else do I need to present at port of entry? Thanks

Hi, you to enter Canada, you’ll need:
•a Canadian immigrant visa (if this applies)
•Confirmation of Permanent Residence for each family member traveling with you
•a valid passport or other travel document for each family member traveling with you
•two copies each of:
◦a detailed list of all the personal or household items you’re bringing with you
◦a list of items that are arriving later and their money value

These lists are what are known as list of goods accompanying you and goods to follow if you have any coming later by cargo/freight.

Click this link and study all the information there, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/prepare-life-canada/border-entry.html

23 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Buhahahahahaha. Onye obioma.

fizzile:
You can pay for WES using your bank card. Yes you can do your evaluation while preparing to take ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
justbazick:
Good afternoon fam,

If 25% of pensions equates to 100% POF. Will this be acceptable to CIC? Anyone tried this before?
Eskis me sir...which work is your work?

2.what are you going to do in Maple land?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellomi: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
vickyehi:

Thanks a lot
Can you help with sample of the fingerprint,
my email contactbow@yahoo.com. And please how much does the pcc cost.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
vtoluwalope:

Thanks for responding. I guess I can start getting my documents ready then.

Pls can I go ahead to forward my transcript to WES for evaluation and prepare to take my ielts exam in August

First step: Check if you are eligible to apply for the program.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
threadstone:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Senorita123:

Congrats dear... How soon can I request for WES refund after payment. Is it after evaluation? Thanks

Thanks
I just saw it's after payment is made.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
So not happy cry cry cry

Celpip LRSW 10,11,9,8

I have applied for a remark already.. .....does anyone have an experience with CELPIP reeval?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
tobey2ng:
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/04/16/quebec-preparing-for-up-to-400-asylum-seekers-a-day-at-the-us-border-this-summer.html

This is sad on so many levels and creates problems for genuine travellers.

My friend in US told me that word is spreading among Nigerian illegal immigrants in the US on crossing over to Canada and most who have daughters plan to claim asylum that they will be circumcised if they return to Nigeria...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Blackbuddy:

Bookmarked on page 0. Thanks boss.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
vickyehi:
So not happy cry cry cry

Celpip LRSW 10,11,9,8

I have applied for a remark already.. .....does anyone have an experience with CELPIP reeval?

So sorry about your score. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Congratulations
threadstone:
I finally received passports andCOPR 2.0 yesterday with a new visa stamp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
sthillz:

This is sad on so many levels and creates problems for genuine travellers.

My friend in US told me that word is spreading among Nigerian illegal immigrants in the US on crossing over to Canada and most who have daughters plan to claim asylum that they will be circumcised if they return to Nigeria...
You are on point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by careerwoman(f): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
tobey2ng:
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/04/16/quebec-preparing-for-up-to-400-asylum-seekers-a-day-at-the-us-border-this-summer.html

They've spoilt the US now they are looking to destroy Canada before I get there...
So sad... Why is Nigeria always a mention in every bad news??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by olufemi2211(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
You stated above that you want to get married in the process yeah? So why do you want to subject your better half through the stress of IELTS & ECA. This however depends on when you want to add your spouse, it is better to add her Post-AOR.

My Advice: Proceed with your CRS of score of 450 without your fiancé, get ITA, submit your application, allow small breeze to blow on your application (say Na2 stage) then get married and add her to the application. Your Fiancé will not drop your points neither will she need to do IELTS or ECA.

For your IELTS preparation, you can check for videos on Youtube and other online materials, determine your areas of weakness and plan appropriately. You can prepare for IELTS in one week and be ready and it could also take you two months depending on the areas you need to improve on, there is no one size fits all approach to studying for IELTS.

You may need to give further details on your third issue but one-year experience is enough for your application as long as your ex-employers are willing to give you a reference to that effect. I also hope that your CRS calculation is based on the one year and not in addition to your years of running your small-scale business.

On issue 4, a sibling is your brother or sister not your extended family, so your first cousin may not help your matter. See definition by IRCC below;
The sibling in Canada must share a mother or father with the principal Express Entry applicant or their spouse or common-law partner. This relationship can be through blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by olufemi2211(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thanks so much for the info..so adding her latter on post-AOR won't drop my CRS and affect the application?

olufemi2211:
You stated above that you want to get married in the process yeah? So why do you want to subject your better half through the stress of IELTS & ECA. This however depends on when you want to add your spouse, it is better to add her Post-AOR.

My Advice: Proceed with your CRS of score of 450 without your fiancé, get ITA, submit your application, allow small breeze to blow on your application (say Na2 stage) then get married and add her to the application. Your Fiancé will not drop your points neither will she need to do IELTS or ECA.

For your IELTS preparation, you can check for videos on Youtube and other online materials, determine your areas of weakness and plan appropriately. You can prepare for IELTS in one week and be ready and it could also take you two months depending on the areas you need to improve on, there is no one size fits all approach to studying for IELTS.

You may need to give further details on your third issue but one-year experience is enough for your application as long as your ex-employers are willing to give you a reference to that effect. I also hope that your CRS calculation is based on the one year and not in addition to your years of running your small-scale business.

On issue 4, a sibling is your brother or sister not your extended family, so your first cousin may not help your matter. See definition by IRCC below;
The sibling in Canada must share a mother or father with the principal Express Entry applicant or their spouse or common-law partner. This relationship can be through blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2018

Is any one here attending the "Planning for Canada" May 8 2018 session in PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Buhahahahahaha. Onye obioma.

lolzzzz Newmum0615 nwanyi maranma...hwfa naa? Lets connect naa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bellomi:

Can you help with sample of the fingerprint,
my email contactbow@yahoo.com. And please how much does the pcc cost.
This address isn't working
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lastruct: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello house, I wish to appreciate everyone here especially those who advised that I go for a remark on my IELTS. It was indeed a success. Result below;
Test taken Feb 1st
Result released:
Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 6.5
Speaking - 7.5

Requested for remark on Writing and Speaking. EOR came out today;
Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 8.0

Though still not convinced that the writing score is what i should get grin But its atleast enough to move on.

I sincerely appreciate the bosses here.

49 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by karbash: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Congrats. ITA fall on you soon

Lastruct:
Hello house, I wish to appreciate everyone here especially those who advised that I go for a remark on my IELTS. It was indeed a success. Result below;
Test taken Feb 1st
Result released:
Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 6.5
Speaking - 7.5

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 8.0

Though still not convinced that the writing score is what i should get grin But its atleast enough to move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Lastruct:
Test taken Feb 1st
Result released:
Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 6.5
Speaking - 7.5

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 8.0

ITA loading.. abeg make we move on together oo.. this race na no be one man race ooo.. ECA in progress
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Lastruct:

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aim4Dtop: 2:11am On Apr 18, 2018
sunvick:

Is any one here attending the "Planning for Canada" May 8 2018 session in PH
Venue please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 18, 2018
careerwoman:

They've spoilt the US now they are looking to destroy Canada before I get there...
So sad... Why is Nigeria always a mention in every bad news??

Very sad, I know two people who decided to relocate using US visit visa and then claim asylum for Canada. the worse part is they are qualified for express entry but chose a quicker and desperate route. Anyway make God help us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Lastruct:
Test taken Feb 1st
Result released:
Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 6.5
Speaking - 7.5

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 8.0

Fantastic..congrats!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.