Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1277243 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Zutlin:
URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE!

A friend's ITA expires on 25th April (next week Tuesday). The problem is, his international passport has less than 6months validity. He has applied and done capturing but his collection date for new passport is first week of next month (May). Can he submit his EAPR with his current passport and then upload new passport later? If yes, how can it be done?

He has been adviced to go back to the immigration office with his ITA and beg them to get it done urgently. However, he's not certain what the outcome will be so he's trying to weigh his options.

Make una help abeg. Thanks.

He can submit with the almost expired one, and when the new one comes out he'll add it via cse.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
vtoluwalope:

Thanks for this.... please how can i do this?

Easypeasy..... page 0 is your friend. You will find relevant links to do this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gokecont(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys, pls I need suggestion
I went to laminate my waec living certificate and and need to stamp it now at ministry of education abuja, when business centre I. my area they said the can't unlaminate it, pls what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why are they stamping it? What do you need the WAEC cert for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2018

gokecont:
Hello guys, pls I need suggestion
I went to laminate my waec living certificate and and need to stamp it now at ministry of education abuja, when business centre I. my area they said the can't unlaminate it, pls what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sparkle2k3: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
sunvick:

Is any one here attending the "Planning for Canada" May 8 2018 session in PH

Hi. Who are the organizers please and where is the venue?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
We need PPR news o....i won't lie...i'm tired of ''WEZ'', HST, TRANSCRIPT and other repeated and overflogged issues.
Abi is everyone awaiting PPR with LVO?

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
caon:
how long after ur request did u get d refund
I applied on the 4th of April and got the refund on the 17th of April. Mine took approximately 13 days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by clock89: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
4Barr:

Hi,
Denial of Study permit has no bearing on express entry application express it was for misrepresentation or applicant was considered a security threat, if you are afraid that she misrepresented her application, you can explain through an LOE upfront and state the reason for the denial and all other details necessary.
On the other hand, if you are not confident that the application will be approved, and you don’t want her to pour sand in your Garri, you can both apply individually (if your CRS scores are strong individually) and upon approval before COPR get married and your application will be merged. A friend has employed this route and their passports were already with Accra, they simply merged their application, and this didn’t even take up to a week since they both had PPR before the marriage and there was no need for other documents apart from the evidence of marriage. This approach will help you spread your risks appropriately and, in the event, that one person gets rejected at least you can get married and explore the option of sponsorship in the future.
I hope this is helpful.

Many thanks for your response Boss. I think the latter option is better, we can always merge the applications later so let’s spread the risk. I’m very risk averse. LOL thanks again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jesuba: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
ysteph:
We need PPR news o....i won't lie...i'm tired of ''WEZ'', HST, TRANSCRIPT and other repeated and overflogged issues.
It's LVO ooo. They said we should keep drinking gallons of patience and put our lives on hold for them to *work*.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by victory2017: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Newbeecey:
No its not, I requested for mine about two weeks after i made payment. Just mention that since you do not live in Canada, you are aware that you are not required to pay HST and you are therefore requesting a refund. You will get a response from them.

Please if someone in Nigeria used a Canada address for sending the hard copy of evaluation. Can the person still eligible to claim tax refund? This is my case though, Thk you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
happytbaby:
Put the 'living' there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
I don’t even know where my application is o...

ysteph:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hey folks,

Abeg can someone direct me to that post that shows how you know what stage you're in? IP1, IP2 etc? I don search page 0 and na acronyms I dey see there. And the other explanation has the old NA1 and 2 there. I'm looking for the updated timeline after Feb 27. Thanks y'all. kiss grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1GhanaMan: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
IQAS evaluated someone with a physiotherapy degree (5 years - BSC plus 1 year clinical) as equivalent to a 4 year BSC; does anyone know if the person could query IQAS and get it rectified as a professional degree? If Pharmacy, a 5 years course, is evaluated as a professional degree why not Physiotherapy? angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
These are the only degrees IRCC consider as professional degrees, Medicine, Vet Medicine, Dentistry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy.

I don't think a petition to IQAS will fly. Physiotherapy is not a professional degree.

1GhanaMan:
IQAS evaluated someone with a physiotherapy degree (5 years - BSC plus 1 year clinical) as equivalent to a 4 year BSC; does anyone know if the person could query IQAS and get it rectified as a professional degree? If Pharmacy, a 5 years course, is evaluated as a professional degree why not Physiotherapy? angry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
1GhanaMan:

My brother, it is not by how long you stayed in the university studying the course. If na like that, most Nigerians will have professional equivalents with all the strike that makes the year of study 12 years grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Canadianfly:
Hey folks,

Abeg can someone direct me to that post that shows how you know what stage you're in? IP1, IP2 etc? I don search page 0 and na acronyms I dey see there. And the other explanation has the old NA1 and 2 there. I'm looking for the updated timeline after Feb 27. Thanks y'all. kiss grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
In addition, visit this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed/read-report.html

ysteph:
These are the only degrees IRCC consider a professional degree Medicine, Vet Medicine, Dentistry, Optometry, Law, Chiropatic Medicine and Pharmacy.

I don't think a petition to IQAS will fly. Physiotherapy is not a professional degree.

1GhanaMan:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Canadianfly:
Hey folks,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
segzy14:

That's what I said I already saw. I'm looking for after Feb 27 timeline. I know someone asked that question last month, I just can't find the answer on this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ethelia:

Na the koko be that. It won't be seamless

Hi. Can a photocopied document (deed of gift) be notarized or must it be the original only?

cc copying lawyers, barristers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seriously, you are a clown Elfman! Do you know how long it took me to figure your comment out? 3 precious minutes! If I catch you ehn!

Elfmannisback:

Put the 'living' there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol....

Elfmannisback:

Put the 'living' there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
I believe the original itself is what should be notarised. By original, I mean the original executed copies should be notarised.

stonecoldcafe:

Hi. Can a photocopied document (deed of gift) be notarized or must it be the original only?

cc copying lawyers, barristers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
happytbaby:
Seriously, you are a clown Elfman! Do you know how long it took me to figure your comment out? 3 precious minutes! If I catch you ehn!

Buhahahahahaha. Elfmannisback will not kill us on this thread.

WAEC living cert. you mean? grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by meelife: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please can one request for change of date for IELTS speaking test ?
What happens if international passport is not availabe for speaking test but availabe on the day of the other tests? Can the candidate be allowed to take the speaking test?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
meelife:
What happens if international passport is not availabe for speaking test but availabe on the day of the other tests? Can the candidate be allowed to take the speaking test?
Thank you.
Go to their office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
meelife:
Thank you.
International passport and IELTS are like 5 & 6.However,nothing is impossible!You can go to their office to enquire.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mex2bad: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2018
adesunloye11:

Boss kindly help me out with this your contact here is my email address you can send is contact to my mail.
adesunloye11@gmail.com thanks

Bros please send me the unilag contact also Eoriade@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aim4Dtop: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2018
sunvick:
They are yet To communicate venue. But you have to have UCI number and also have to book a space on planningcanada.com

Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gu2015: 3:44am On Apr 19, 2018
It’s PPR
FSW Inland
AOR- 13th Feb
MEP-17th Feb
IP1 and IP2- 27th Feb
Additional documents to explain my POF -April 11th , I submitted the next day 12th
PPR- 18th April

So excited,Thank God������

62 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.