Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1287497 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DboyizGood(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Abeg where can this be done o...Which skul?

Oopsy:

Anyways, look at other options - to boost your own score- can you learn French, or do a PGD or Masters for 1 year, ACCA, etc etc...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DboyizGood(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please if you are on this route. We could work on this together.

happytbaby:
In the pursuit of additional certificate....conclusion on ACCA F1 to F3 (Diploma in Accounting and Business), I think it might work.,
[/i]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
titiclassy:

You can say that again. I tell you, earphones makes no difference. I wrote with BC with headphone in March ..got 7.5. This time with MOD Lagos..I am hopeful for at least 8.

Amen Sis!! It'll happen for sure

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
itzppr:

Timeline:
AoR: Dec 17
Med Passed: Dec 28
NA1: Dec 28
IP1: Dec 29
NA2: Jan 4
IP2: Feb 27
PPR: April 21

Good luck guys, I wish you all the best.

Congratulations! God has prepared a favourable path for you in Canny land.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
DboyizGood:
@McStan18
I go like follow rub this mind oo
Sure, you may
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oge18: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
DboyizGood:
Please if you are on this route. We could work on this together.

I am oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oge18: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Pple abeg shey it d highest qualification one evaluates?? I am asking becos I want to do acca foundation courses to get a diploma. Do I need to evaluate d diploma too?? As I have evaluated my bsc alrdy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Cakay: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good evening progresive people. I want to know if PEI accepts Gift deeds as POF. I also want to know if POFcan be 100% gift. Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Favoredme:
Congratulations on this outstanding result. Hope every other thing is moving on well. Cheers!

Thanks. We're still gathering other parts of the swimsuit so we can dive into the pool.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
In another news, my bbb arrived last week, still in the process of getting him a passport with all the booklet iss hopefully next week.
My question is, how long before I notify cic considering the time bound response they expect from me for uploading necessary documents, as I want to be ready before notifying them.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by okpala95(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hi all,
Pls do i create a profile before writing IELTS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by clock89: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
okpala95:
Hi all,
Pls do i create a profile before writing IELTS?

No sir, you will need to have obtained both your ECA and language test results before you can successfully submit your express entry profile

P.S. There are links on page 0 of this thread that explain the entire process in detail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
oge18:
Pple abeg shey it d highest qualification one evaluates?? I am asking becos I want to do acca foundation courses to get a diploma. Do I need to evaluate d diploma too?? As I have evaluated my bsc alrdy

I'm going to assume you want to do the acca diploma to get 2 or more certs to boost your CRS. If so, then the answer is yes, you need to evaluate the diploma. WES will charge around 120CAD to upgrade your ECA

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cakay:
Good evening progresive people. I want to know if PEI accepts Gift deeds as POF. I also want to know if POFcan be 100% gift. Thanks for your anticipated response
i have always thought of this. Please gurus in the house, can POF be 100% gift deed?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Merovingian: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sugaro:
In another news, my bbb arrived last week, still in the process of getting him a passport with all the booklet iss hopefully next week.
My question is, how long before I notify cic considering the time bound response they expect from me for uploading necessary documents, as I want to be ready before notifying them.

Congratulations on your baby boy. How long do you have to upload all documents upon notifying them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
fizzile:
i have always thought of this. Please gurus in the house, can POF be 100% gift dead?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzzyan: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
sthillz:

This is not true. They may fall short sometimes but they are definitely not a scam.. They just don't cover all schools. It's important to check FIRST if your university is on their list. I introduced a friend to ETx and turns out they don't do transcripts from University of calabar..she asked before trying to make any payment. It's also important to follow up than waiting for them to respond. My husband used ETX and it went smoothly but he had to follow up with someone else inside the transcript office.

On their site it reads they can process that for my school.

I called their customer service line and after over 10 tries one very nasty customer service lady picked to be honest that is the worst customer service I have received in 2018.

Nuff said, I will keep terming them a scam until they come out nd tell the world that they are not the right platform to use when trying to get transcripts from some schools. It's painful to take people's hard earned money nd not deliver on what your brand promises to do.

I am totally disgusted at their level of service..... I have made up my mind to dash them and their ancestors the 25,100 and pay for another transcript; this time from the school itself.

From what I have seen in here, Etx works for OAU but I clearly will NEVER recommend them even to my enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzzyan: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Justiyke4u:
please did you indicate that you wish to use the headphones while registering

No I didn't. I was lucky to be in the centre that had headsets.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Threemg:
Please great people I have a concern. Will wrong inputed TRF number earn you an ITA when all things are good.
If YES can this be corrected PostITA without causing any problem. Please help a brother biko.

cc GS, happytbaby, Cochtrane, Mcstan18, NewMum
Yes, a wrong TRF will earn you ITA. It's defending that CRS score with which you got ITA that will be a problem. Yes, post-ITA you can correct the TRF number, I'm pretty sure. But you wanna be sure you actually have the TRF number before ITA date, cos they can easily check the timeline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Board exams dey wait for u.
I’ve been reading a lot about it, have you been through the process already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2018
chloe00:

I’ve been reading a lot about it, have you been through the process already?
Nope.. I no b lawyer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dulles25: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Hello future Canadian citizens. Thank you all for the quite detailed thread, very insightful.

Lawyers in the house, do I need a practising licence to be evaluated or just the Law degree Certificate, LLB. I am concerned because I missed one bar exam paper, and i have to take it later to finally clear and get my practising cert after being called to the bar.
Does it mean I have to clear and be called to the bar before applying for the EE to use the option of a professional degree or LLB is enough?

This will help me know if I can commence the application or wait until next year.

Thank you all in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Dulles25:
Hello future Canadian citizens. Thank you all for the quite detailed thread, very insightful.

Lawyers in the house, do I need a practising licence to be evaluated or just the Law degree Certificate, LLB. I am concerned because I missed one bar exam paper, and i have to take it later to finally clear and get my practising cert after being called to the bar.
Does it mean I have to clear and be called to the bar before applying for the EE to use the option of a professional degree or LLB is enough?

This will help me know if I can commence the application or wait until next year.

Thank you all in advance.
Ur law school or call to bar or license has nothing to add.. Ur llb is enough as it has points meant for master's degree as a professional degree it is tagged. For more, go to page zero to read all that concerns u and IRCC site too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hakeemgp: 1:01am On Apr 23, 2018
AOR June 26, 2017
Meds Passed July 11, 2017
Application Cancelled- July 28th 2017 (Reason UK PCC wasn't uploaded, although I applied for a UK PCC as I did a Masters in UK but PCC arrived a week after AOR, so I raised a CSE to upload the PCC, I also sent an email to support this.) Nevertheless application was cancelled as incomplete.
All application fees refunded after 3 weeks.
Fast forward - March 3rd 2018- Mail arrived there was an update on profile. Checked and I read my profile has been re-opened. There was a review of my profile and it was determined that I submitted a complete application, hence I was asked to pay new processing fees to continue my application.
[b]2 ADRs
followed
New Medicals required- April 2nd 2018
Medicals passed -April 16th 2018.
Profile status changed to submitted April 19th 2018
PPR April 21st 2018.
Reason I'm sharing this timeline and events is to encourage anyone that is going through a similar situation...there is HOPE!
Your PPR is NEXT!!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dulles25: 1:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Ur law school or call to bar or license has nothing to add.. Ur llb is enough as it has points meant for master's degree as a professional degree it is tagged. For more, go to page zero to read all that concerns u and IRCC site too.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 1:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Sugaro:
@balogunsam, I sent u a pm , pls kindly respond thanks

Kindly resend or ppst here if its related to this process so others may benefit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 23, 2018
hakeemgp:
AOR June 26, 2017
[b]Application Cancelled- July 28th 2017 (Reason UK

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 3:50am On Apr 23, 2018
hakeemgp:
AOR June 26, 2017
[b]Application Cancelled- July 28th 2017

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oge18: 6:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks
njbybrthnly:

I'm going to assume you want to do the acca diploma to get 2 or more certs to boost your CRS. If so, then the answer is yes, you need to evaluate the diploma. WES will charge around 120CAD to upgrade your ECA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by XX01(f): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Uzzyan:
Being curious, can one use the statement on their PFA account as POF

Only 25% of it. Tried and tested.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by XX01(f): 6:39am On Apr 23, 2018
ademo1:
Hello house,
Must my wife do her wes and ielts before I can create EE profile or be in the pool? I want to create EE profile because am going through MPNP, therefore no need for my wife for ielts and wes. Please, can anyone enlighten me on this. Thanks

If you're principal applicant, create your profile and then you add any other info. That's assuming you've done your own IELTS and ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by EngrKen8(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2018
fizzile:
i have always thought of this. Please gurus in the house, can POF be 100% gift deed?

Yes, it’s been known to happen. Personally, 100% of my POF was from a gift deed. Wish you a successful application.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.