Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1290527 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please do you have a sample of what the table. Front cover should look like?
If you do, please kindly forward to me.

Thanks a lot
optionese:
Congratulations to @Nozzle
God will honour you and your family.

Gosh I cant wait to tell my story. It will be televised

ADVICE ON POF

For those who haven't submitted , if you have more than one account showing you proof of funds make a table / front cover explaining. This mistake by CIC has robbed so many people . I know someone on another site after 8months rejected , he wrote to CIC and was given PPR i think a month later.

God give us our own testimony

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nozzle(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
bbaby84:

Just to add to this... use your LOE efficiently. We submitted like 3 POF documents and I made sure to explain it in the LOE
e.g Bank of America acc USD 10,000 equivalent 000000 CAD
Stanbic acc N 5000000 equivalent 0000 CAD
Total unencumbered funds CAD 0000000

Congratulations Nozzle! I remember we got ITA at the same time 12th July. It will end in praise.
Yeah 12th of July, you're correct. ITA is always like the delicious desert, it gets you so excited but the joy is shortlived , but PPR is the full course meal, better banga soup with Akpu, e dey last for brain gringringrin

You are very right about the bolded. I actually submitted a letter of explanation. But I didnt break it down this way. As a matter of fact, if I were to do this all over again, LOE for POF should be on its own, it should probably be the first page of your pof document. So for instance in my case, if I really want to be flawless, I would do this LOE as suggested by bbaby84 and then bank references and the bank statements will follow..all in one PDF file.
With all the experiences shared on this platform I don't think anyone should have a problem packaging POF, the only challenge will be to get the actual funds.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goodday e-fam
Please is there anyone in this Canny journey, or knows anyone in it who studied Dentistry?
- What are the requirements for evaluation of credentials and which body does that?
- The person is an accompanying spouse and she says one of her friends there had to go back to school for 2years before she could practice. That the path for dentists is different from that of medical doctors. How credible is this please?
- Which province(s) would most likely favor people in such careers?

Personal experiences would be appreciated too. Thanks fam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nozzle(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
@bbaby84
@optionese
@Julie2018
@ladyAy
and everyone...thanks alot and amen to all your prayers.
We will all get there.
@ladyAy
Coupled with what optionese has given, I used https://applygcms.com. it came in one month, I think it's 18 or 20cad. If you're on a spot for too long please order gcms notes- in my case I was IP1 for like 3 weeks when I ordered, it took a month to come, then I saw my issue. In fact I gathered or someone said it here that when u order, besides giving u the full status of your app, it makes the case officer take another look at your case file.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guys, is it realistic to get minimum of 8 in listening without using headphone where you have like 20 people in a room?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Julie2018:
Please do you have a sample of what the table. Front cover should look like?
If you do, please kindly forward to me.

Thanks a lot

3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
mcstan18:
Goodday e-fam
Please is there anyone in this Canny journey, or knows anyone in it who studied Dentistry?
- What are the requirements for evaluation of credentials and which body does that?
- The person is an accompanying spouse and she says one of her friends there had to go back to school for 2years before she could practice. That the path for dentists is different from that of medical doctors. How credible is this please?
- Which province(s) would most likely favor people in such careers?

Personal experiences would be appreciated too. Thanks fam.

Post this question in living in Canada thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nozzle(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bsbabe:
So good morning dear e-family.

It’s 200 days post AOR today but IRCC won’t be denting my swag grin cheesy grin I am here, waiting for whenever they are ready and encouraging everyone in the waiting room to spend this time preparing their paths. He indeed will make all things beautiful in His time. If God has indeed asked you to embark on this journey to a strange land, as He led Abraham, He will lead you. Get your direction and your blueprint from Him. Where should I settle, what should I do? He will lead you to the place of promise. It shouldn’t be a case of ‘this is where my friend is’ and ‘this is what my friend did’. Your friend’s journey may be different from yours. Lot followed Abraham. For a while it worked for him, but it was not his promise so we all know how that ended.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Thank God for how far He has brought you. Some of us may have allowed anxiety of ‘when will my PPR arrive’ to cloud our acknowledgment of bring8ng us this far. Forgetting that there are loads of people who don’t know how they will score enough for an ITA, wishing the were in your shoes. May God help everyone believing for IELTS, ECA, ITA, POF, PPR to get to that promised land in Jesus’ name.
Amen...beautiful piece. Thanks Bsbabe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
GlitteringStar:

May PPR fall on you before the end of this year. Amen!

Amen my darling GS. Waiting patiently for your ITA too. Celebration shall be plenty in Jesus’ name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=Mire222 post=63362536][/quote]
Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by uvbiakpo: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
I have 2.2M for a family of 3 I don't have the enough fund... Can I use the microfinance bank to fund my account for some months and they will also withdraw same after some months or what do you guys think will b d best for POF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Optimist1528: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello Guys,

Good day to everyone on here, I want to start by saying thank you to all the senior members who have shared tips and their experiences in helping us achieve the golden goal of moving to Canada (AMEN). I recently joined nairaland and have been reading about peoples plights and different scenarios with getting the right documentation to process this.

I have a few questions myself and I would totally appreciate everyone’s input. I recently wrote my IELTS and got an 8,7.5,7,7.5 for LSRW respectively. My CRS is 419 and I’m hopeful the turn of the new year would bring good tidings.
However, my issue lies with the nature of my job. I run a property management and consultancy company (I am self-employed). Everyone I talk to always underline that my chances would be better if I claimed I was an employee with another company and build a salary account instead but I’m second guessing this as it would require that I ‘create’ some documents and keep a pattern of ‘creating’ documents that I might not be able to totally defend wholly.
Please house, what are your thoughts about entering the EE as a company MD/CEO? Also do you think my chances are better as an employee or do I stick to what I legitimately do? I’m really confused and not sure what/how to go about this.

I would appreciate everyone’s kind and honest input on this.

Thank You.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good pm my pple. So, I ve created an account with WES. When I log out and then in to start my application, I c "start Canadian application" and "start IRCC application". I guess am to click on d latter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
My pple, I hope am on d right track? For my WES application, selected standard delivery and gave a Nigerian address which cost $7. The total cost is $233.91? So, what payment selection do I click on to pay via my GTB acct? Which one be "harmonised sales tax which costs $26.91?

Tx my gr8 family as u respond to my questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fanyeofori:
My pple, I hope am on d right track? For my WES application, selected standard delivery and gave a Nigerian address which cost $7. The total cost is $233.91? So, what payment selection do I click on to pay via my GTB acct? Which one be "harmonised sales tax which costs $26.91?

Tx my gr8 family as u respond to my questions.
The total cost of evaluation + delivery+ harmonised sales tax is what you will pay for (I think it's about $233). Click the credit card option and input your debit card details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Agbo2(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello Friends,
Its my first post here and I am hoping someone will be kind enough to provide guidance.
I want to find out if WES evaluates ICAN certification.
If yes, what is the equivalent?
Kindly advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
bbaby84 how were u able to lock the XE currency converter when u submitted or application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nozzle(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello house,

Has anyone succeded in extending passport submission deadline after receiving PPR. For some of us, the nature of our job makes it alot difficult to meet up with this 15-day deadline to courier the passports docs to ghana . Pls anyone with such experience or know someone in similar shoe. Abeg help o. Just trying to anticipate what's going to happen when PPR fall o.

Any info?...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
caon:
bbaby84 how were u able to lock the XE currency converter when u submitted or application

I printed it and scanned with the LOE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tx so much.
Favoredme:

The total cost of evaluation + delivery+ harmonised sales tax is what you will pay for (I think it's about $233). Click the credit card option and input your debit card details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
optionese:
Congratulations to @Nozzle
God will honour you and your family.

Gosh I cant wait to tell my story. It will be televised

ADVICE ON POF

For those who haven't submitted , if you have more than one account showing you proof of funds make a table / front cover explaining. This mistake by CIC has robbed so many people . I know someone on another site after 8months rejected , he wrote to CIC and was given PPR i think a month later.

God give us our own testimony

Thanks for d piece of advice. I need to ask, is d LOE scanned/attached with d bank's statement/reference letter or uploaded under d additional documents(if applicable) section? This same question goes for other documents/sections as well, i.e. do we attach d necessary LOE with individual document meant for d particular section or we have to upload all LOES together at d additional documents section?

One luv!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2017
bigbroda:

Thanks for d piece of advice. I need to ask, is d LOE scanned/attached with d bank's statement/reference letter or uploaded under d additional documents(if applicable) section? This same question goes for other documents/sections as well, i.e. do we attach d necessary LOE with individual document meant for d particular section or we have to upload all LOES together at d additional documents section?

One luv!

I attached this to my POF. My funds were in 3tbills and 3 accounts.

Page 1:oanda conversion
Page 2 table of monies
Pages 3/4/5: Tbills,statement /letter of non indebtedness
All merged

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2017
caon:

CIC locks your funds with the conversion of the date of submission
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2017
optionese:

I attached this to my POF. My funds were in 3tbills and 3 accounts.

Page 1:oanda conversion
Page 2 table of monies
Pages 3/4/5: Tbills,statement /letter of non indebtedness
All merged

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Optimist1528:
Hello Guys,

Good day to everyone on here, I want to start by saying thank you to all the senior members who have shared tips and their experiences in helping us achieve the golden goal of moving to Canada (AMEN). I recently joined nairaland and have been reading about peoples plights and different scenarios with getting the right documentation to process this.

I have a few questions myself and I would totally appreciate everyone’s input. I recently wrote my IELTS and got an 8,7.5,7,7.5 for LSRW respectively. My CRS is 419 and I’m hopeful the turn of the new year would bring good tidings.
However, my issue lies with the nature of my job. I run a property management and consultancy company (I am self-employed). Everyone I talk to always underline that my chances would be better if I claimed I was an employee with another company and build a salary account instead but I’m second guessing this as it would require that I ‘create’ some documents and keep a pattern of ‘creating’ documents that I might not be able to totally defend wholly.
Please house, what are your thoughts about entering the EE as a company MD/CEO? Also do you think my chances are better as an employee or do I stick to what I legitimately do? I’m really confused and not sure what/how to go about this.

Thank You.
To claim self employed you'll need to show recommendation letter from clients, CAC registration, income evidence, tax clearance, reference letters from clients, bank statement showing payments from clients, contract agreements. If you have it you're fine.
If you claim employee, your employer will provide a reference letter, but you will have to show evidence of salary payments in your bank account statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 2:03am On Dec 18, 2017
optionese:

Post this question in living in Canada thread

Sure. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 2:20am On Dec 18, 2017
sleekchic:
Hello All,

I just need to vent for a second. I am preparing for IELTS in January and I am finding listening practice test rather challenging. I have done over 40 tests on YouTube. My issue is that I don't even know which ones are real because when I do the ones posted by some channels I rarely get higher than 34, they are wickedly difficult but when I do the ones by some other channels I always get 39 or 40 and I feel they are too easy. It's confusing, how do I know which ones are real? They all have similar patterns and voice recordings.
I really need to improve my listening. My husband that I am the one that tells him what they say in Oyinbo films(he doesn't hear their accent) is even getting higher scores in d practice tests. Any tips Pls helep.
Practice with the ones on IELTS official website. They have the perfect difficulty level for the exam.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ladyAy: 2:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Thanks so much. I've ordered sharply. It Will end in praise. Congratulations once again !!!

quote author=Nozzle post=63367757]@bbaby84
@optionese
@Julie2018
@ladyAy
and everyone...thanks alot and amen to all your prayers.
We will all get there.
@ladyAy
Coupled with what optionese has given, I used https://applygcms.com. it came in one month, I think it's 18 or 20cad. If you're on a spot for too long please order gcms notes- in my case I was IP1 for like 3 weeks when I ordered, it took a month to come, then I saw my issue. In fact I gathered or someone said it here that when u order, besides giving u the full status of your app, it makes the case officer take another look at your case file.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 3:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Yes, you are correct.
I had to write IELTS 3 times before I finally got a very high score. My 1st was made up of all 6,6,6,6.5. I had to study more, online tutorial before coming up with LRWS 6,7,6.5,7.5 in Oct2017 but all this could only get a CRS of 376, Still not discouraged I re-registered for Dec2,2017 immediately again & God took control L-8, R-7, W-7.5, S-7.5. This shot my CRS from 376 to 453. Now I can apply for EE this week

2. The higher your degree, the more pointd accrued for credential evaluation.

3. Relative(or spouse relative) gives you a score or 15points.

mcstan18:

I'm single. You can marry me and fulfill your Canadian dreams. grin grin grin

Sorry, I play too much. You needn't be confused lady, there are lots of (single) people here (like yours sincerely) who are on this journey alone. A partner can only boost your (combined) score if he:
1. Has superior and fantastic IELTS score, something like the 8,7,7,7 and above
2. Has 2 or more degrees, an MSc, a PhD and/or any other recognized professional certification like ACCA
3. Has a sibling who is a citizen or PR of Canada, and best of all
4. Has a provincial nomination or is likely to obtain one.

A combination of one or more of the above would land you safely on Canaan's side grin as you thought. Without them, your 391 score might get depleted sef. Somebody should kindly vet my submission

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ladyAy: 3:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Hello, please enter just the way you are. It's risky to claim false jobs because you'll have to tell many lies. I submitted as a self employed and im trusting God for the best. I'm in a regulated field so I submitted my licenses to practice for the past 4 years, tax payment receipts for my employees and self, 3 months bank statement for one of my banks and a letter from the same bank saying when I opened the account and that I've been running it very well since then..., CAC documents...mine is a retail business so i couldnt submit receipts form clients because they are just too many. If they go on google they will see the picture of my business.

Just relax and start gathering every evidence that you've been doing a legitimate business. I believe Canada will be happy to have entrepreneurs. You'll only have to prove that you've been running this business full time. We will all testify IJN

quote author=Optimist1528 post=63372498]Hello Guys,

Thank You.
[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 3:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Your age is a very good advantage.
Your 5year experience is also good with high point.
WES for your LLB/BL id cool.

The real issue is your IELTS. This present score cannot give you a high aggregate score. Aim for @least 8 in Listening and 7.5 in Speaking, 7 in Reading/Writing, with such score it gives you a CLB level of 9 which can shoot your score to about 465 from your 401.
Dont be discouraged, It can be tiring, I scored low @ first, gave myself a break of 2years before re-writing this year & made it in my 3rd attempt. It is possible.

Re-write IELTS soon. The older you get, the less your overall CRS
msbaileyz:

29yrs, 5years working experience, LL.B and B.L ( did Wes evaluatiom) LSRW 7767
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 3:39am On Dec 18, 2017
1. Who is the recommendation letter from client to be addressed to?
2. What of if income evidence was to personal account & not corporate account?

Flaj:

To claim self employed you'll need to show recommendation letter from clients, CAC registration, income evidence, tax clearance, reference letters from clients, bank statement showing payments from clients, contract agreements. If you have it you're fine.
If you claim employee, your employer will provide a reference letter, but you will have to show evidence of salary payments in your bank account statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.