Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1288074 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Adiahabasi:
1. Yes
2. Yes, as long as the family is her sibling (brother or sister) or parent
Parents folo?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2017
sleekysilk:

Refused? No ECA because of BSc issues, yet refused to do IELTS. Thank God he consented to non-accompanying. I'll gladly click it. When I land in Canada, we'll begin to process family sponsorship and he should be able to join you in 12-24 months.
Orisa boo le gbemi...

You are just gangsta grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2017
QSola:

Are u below 29, then av u worked for 3 years or more. Why not use a secondary sch cert for him. Cos I tried that for u n got 440 with u getting high scores in IELTS

Secondary School Certificate? That is not useful in this EE process. Post secondary education is what qualifies to be used.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Hi All. Thanks for your help thus far. Please i am using my brothers handle again. I have a complicated fractured right hand that has little or no use because it has lost its ability to move or bend. Please will this be an hindrance when doing my medical check up?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2017
fobak203:

I have just written my exams too but I would not be confident to give you the study materials until my results are out (in 3 days time), let me ascertain that those materials would be helpful to you before given it to you. Although, I wrote an academic IELTS, but one thing I can do for sure is to give you this single robust website where you can learn all the tips for LRWS for both academic and General, because the study materials is about practice, practice and practice.

Google IELTS advantage and just select IELTS preparation or simply enter the URL www.ieltsadvantage.com.
They have a lot of general tips that are very helpful and a one-stop to excellence in IELTS. Hope this helps

Sorry but so if you don’t pass, it is the fault of the practice materials? Buhaha

Forgive me, it sounded really funny to me.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fobak203(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Bsbabe:

Sorry but so if you don’t pass, it is the fault of the practice materials? Buhaha

Forgive me, it sounded really funny to me.

I was making a joke myself about not releasing the study materials till I am sure I passed, grab the humour and move on. No matter the outcome, I would let you know what the result is when it eventually comes.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
elfmann:
Wetin u sef won use d hard copy achieve?

Elfmann, no vex abeg no be my property? I no pay for am?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2017
fobak203:

I was making a joke myself about not releasing the study materials till I am sure I passed, grab the humour and move on. No matter the outcome, I would let you know what the result is when it eventually comes.

E ma binu Sir/Ma, I didn’t grab the punchline in your joke. Clearly you didn’t get mine as well. May your result be such that you will immediately release the materials grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Obi1conte:

For the UK PCC mine was ready in less than 10days , its in transit and i have being tracking it. I should get it before the week runs out. I paid for courier delivery.

Thanks a lot @ Obi1conte. Hubby actually wants us to pay for tracking to avoid stories that touch. By the way, did you use a Nigerian address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kay2011(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2017
damilola1978:
Public Service announcement:: Please make una help me beg Accra Visa Office Oh... Help me tel Charli to update my CIC and send me PUM oh. Abeg oh...My application ID na E0********... make them no use me & my passport dance "One Corner" oh
Oya Pele. You are not alone. I submitted my passport to Accra since 30th October, they haven't sent PUM to me. MyCIC has been updated to "approved" tho. I think they are having some busy period so make we try exercise some patience. But if u want us to trek to Accra and collect our passports, u can count me in.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Shey na your money? This elfmann ehn. Person need to find you, flog you well.
elfmann:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elle78: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello Ykjgirls. How long did it take for unilag to do your verification and send back to Wes. I am aware they only verify using hard copy letter sent by Wes and not via mail. Thanks

Ykjgirls:
Goodmorning seniors, my evaluation is almost done from Wes-unilag, awaiting Husby verification from yaba tech -apparently dey send a long list of names to Wes at a time thru nipostand it is taking forever...cant wait to be in the pool. And start praying for crs to come down to team 428.ranting away
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Bsbabe:

You are just gangsta grin
Sis, wetin make i do na. sombori kennut comman dull me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2017
I was banned by Antispam bot yesterday because I tried to answer the question that @Lifeonmars asked. embarassed I think @ItsYourFriend was banned too because of the same reason.

@Justwise, thank you for the swift response. I appreciate it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Go camp for NIPOST offices. Kikikikiki
Divinegifts:

Elfmann, no vex abeg no be my property? I no pay for am?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Newmum0615:
Instead find her and camp at NIPOST headquarters on her behalf.. Bwahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bluevy: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Adiahabasi:
1. Yes
2. Yes, as long as the family is her sibling (brother or sister) or parent
OK thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2017
elfmann:
Go camp for NIPOST offices. Kikikikiki

Elfmann, thanks for your WONDERFUL assistance as always wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by XX01(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2017
MurphzBee:
@elfmann
@Ethelia
@ mcstan18
@Bsbabe

Additionally I will provide some examples. I have a friend here in Australia, we completed a course together in Nigeria and afterwards he went to Canada for his M.sc. After his Masters he got married and had a child there. Meanwhile, he was unable to obtain Canadian residency for himself and his Nigerian wife. He applied for and obtained Australian residency and migrated to Australia in 2016. Fast forward to 2017, he became eligible for Canadian residency and he returned to Canada to activate the visa, and there the Immigration authorities informed him that his daughter cannot have 3 citizenships, he will have to eventually renounce either Nigerian or Australian if the child will be Canadian.

I don't accept this example at all. Canada supports multiple citizenship. Your friend should give you all the details as something is missing from his story. Just to add; his daughter was already Canadian from being born in Canada.

I can attach many official links that states that Canada specifically accepts multiple citizenship but will just drop 2.

https://settlement.org/ontario/immigration-citizenship/citizenship/rights-and-responsibilities-of-citizenship/do-i-have-to-give-up-my-citizenship-when-i-become-canadian/

https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/documents/dual-citizenship

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Divinegifts:

Na so..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2017
@ those that can assist, please help me confirm if i can go ahead with NOC 2141 with the duties below:

Lead statement:
Coordinating materials, personnel and machinery within the shift and other functional departments as per production and quality plan in a productive and efficient manner.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Matanna: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello all. Pls I'm applying online for hubby' s unn iverification. The problem here is after filling all the requested info,I can't proceed to payment except i upload the transcript to be verified, which obviously is with wes.pls who has experienced this and what was the solution.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2017
You know we agreed folks should use courier if they care much about that no-value hard copy.. I guess I responded because it was being spammed. It is a good thing those who just downloaded and moved on, didn't pay money... LOL.
Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Lol. No be small wonderful assistance. I need to find that individual and wound him small.
Divinegifts:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2017
elfmann:
Hi Please any idea if having a fractured hand will affect my medical check up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2017
bestdiddy:
Hi Please any idea if having a fractured hand will affect my medical check up

Buddy, don't hide anything from the hospital.. If u don't get a call after ur medicals.. It is all good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Say no more. It looks good to me.
Divinegifts:
@ those that can assist, please help me confirm if i can go ahead with NOC 2141 with the duties below:

Lead statement:
Coordinating materials, personnel and machinery within the shift and other functional departments as per production and quality plan in a productive and efficient manner.

Main duties:

• Guide all the production/shift leaders and operating staff on the cost-effective, efficient and safe operation and maintenance of the plant in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures.
• To coordinate and ensure proper planning of labour, materials and machinery maintenance programme to achieve production requirements.
• To monitor cost of production and ensure cost effective operation of plant to achieve Key Performance Indicators.
• To improve plant layout and facilities to enhance efficiency and production costs.
• To ensure the safe and effective introduction of new equipment and process improvement technologies.
• To develop maintenance schedule and history for all plant equipment to ensure cost effective maintenance.
• To prepare Production Reports and ensure proper reconciliation of all raw materials, products, processing chemicals and utilities.
• To ensure that production is in compliance with manufacturing standards (Quality Management System, Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
• To coordinate safety activities and ensure compliance to Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Systems.
• To supervise small site projects.
• To ensure the production targets are met and in line with the production plan.
• To ensure sufficient materials are available to meet the production targets and reduce level of wastes and enhance machine efficiency.
• To develop training matrices and training plans for Refinery production personnel.
• To manage human resources - preparation of shift plan and assigning of duties to supervisors and operators.
• To develop and implement departmental policies, objectives, Standard Operating Procedure and Work Instructions.
• To maintain factory cleanliness and orderliness at all times.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Omomabo: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello! Please i need your advise. In the statutory question where it was asked if the applicant has had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder.
Does anyone know what exactly is considered a serious disease?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Newmum0615:
Say no more. It looks good to me.

Newmum0651, you are the best. May ITA fall on you tomorrow cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sleekysilk....it is fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of change.... if there are issues assessing his Bsc, he may be unable to use it to work in Canada. That's issue 1, men take pride in being able to provide for their wives, they want to be a 'man'. Every man will wonder if he will fit into the workforce easily., even women have that fear.

You know the things men think about ....the life is different in Canada fah....the typical Nigerian man drives his family home from Church on a Sunday afternoon and goes to lie down in bed or sit in front of the tv while the woman starts going in several directions immediately, cooking, minding kids etc. Now consider living in Canada where there is no help (or the average family cannot afford to hire help) and everyone has to pitch in....that is change.

Scenario 3....Men will go and hang out with friends, come back after two or three bottles of beer or shots of Hennessy , red wine etc....in Canada, if you even find such hang outs with friends, you'd better take a cab home or find someone to drop you off.

Sometimes, its narrow range of experience and for someone like me, I shudder at the thought of such "cold".

Enough derailing the thread ...@ Macy4real200, you may still try to work on getting him aboard, because the process of getting him over later is so long and its stressful being the only one doing everything in oyinboland. However, if all else fails, carry your kaya without him. What is your score with the option of 'accompanying spouse'?

sleekysilk:

Refused? No ECA because of BSc issues, yet refused to do IELTS. Thank God he consented to non-accompanying. I'll gladly click it. When I land in Canada, we'll begin to process family sponsorship and he should be able to join you in 12-24 months.
Orisa boo le gbemi...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
See as I dive catch the ITA! grin
Divinegifts:

Newmum0651, you are the best. May ITA fall on you tomorrow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Macy4real200: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks alot. This is encouraging

sleekysilk:

Orisa boo le gbemi...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.