Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (6365 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by HARDLABOR: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
I no sabi toast girl o

Maybe daz y I no geh gf
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Woe bawo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by biacan(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by AlexCk: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Woe bawo. grin grin

Teach him how to woo, i mean 'woe' naa,.
Haba.

grin grin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
I offer to teach you English language.
Starting from spelling.
Please spell after me, woo

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by DaddyKross: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Just tell her "Fine girl, Woe be unto you."

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol. Afi woe

Wos wos wobi.... won pe e. Jekin la na sibe pelu kumo

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Let the masters come and teach you cheesy
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Go and ask olamide. �
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Op, I'd like to help you. grin Let's just assume I'm the girl next door you're crushing on. Approach me let's see how badly you do and I'll respond. Are you game?.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
AlexCk:

Teach him how to woo, i mean 'woe' naa,.
Haba.

grin grin
Hehehe...I do not know how to woo or woe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:
grin grin grin Perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by harry2sexy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oya woe...
Mumu...stay in class u will not stay...

U see ur life now
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by HARDLABOR: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Op, I'd like to help you. grin Let's just assume I'm the girl next door you're crushing on. Approach me let's see how badly you do and I'll respond. Are you game?.

OK here we go;

Hi sis do u stay around here?

Been seeing u around and I really lyk us to be friends?
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Martin0(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:

Er
Nor cross pilow oogringrin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by habsydiamond(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
just call the girl like this.....woose wobi...wonpe e...u don't have to wear armour B4 u walk to a girl.....just have it at the back of Ur mind that the lady won't kill u...go straight to the point cos if u want to talk much u may end up saying nonsense that may withdraw the lady's attention....she may even be the one to help.....it's a matter of yes or no.. give it a trial
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by AlexCk: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Hehehe...I do not know how to woo or woe. grin grin

Lol

Im pretty sure u can do both sef cheesy.
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:
Haa!This is unfair.undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by HARDLABOR: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
harry2sexy:
Oya woe...
Mumu...stay in class u will not stay...

U see ur life now

Mariinee:
Woe bawo. grin grin

The real illiterate are d ones da undastnd wht u tryna say but choose to be ignorance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by banre(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:

naso dem dey start o grin grin
juz come out and open up to us that u dey find husband
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
HARDLABOR:

OK here we go;

Hi sis do u stay around here?

Been seeing u around and I really lyk us to be friends?
You see...

You suck at it. What if I say I don't make friends with strangers?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol

Im pretty sure u can do both sef cheesy.
Haba..No oh. I only know how to act. grin grin

But I'm sure you know how very well. Cuman teach me. tongue
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by banre(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
HARDLABOR:
I no sabi toast girl o

Maybe daz y I no geh gf

op lessons on how to woo a girl is d least of ur problems o.
come lemme teach you how to use good English first, den we can move on to wooing a girl successfully
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
banre:

naso dem dey start o grin grin
juz come out and open up to us that u dey find husband
Respect yourself. I'm helping a brother get laid. grin

4 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by DaddyKross: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Haa!This is unfair.undecided

What's bending your face angry
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by HARDLABOR: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
You see...

You suck at it. What if I say I don't make friends with strangers?. grin

Then u walk away....

Daz d challenge am facing

I bearly av 2 minutes conversation with a girl I don't know

4 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by AlexCk: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Haba..No oh. I only know how to act. grin grin

But I'm sure you know how very well. Cuman teach me. tongue

Tor, u can 'act-teach' him nau,
Na the acting sef go good for op gringrin

Me keh??
Imma terrible 'woo-er' grin.

Cuz I'd be like, 'errmm, sorry em, do u.. *clears throat* do u like bread??' grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

What's bending your face angry
You are evil.grin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Make una teach for two people oo..

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by littlewonders: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:

I'll like to try but first give me your specification to enable know how to start.
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by DaddyKross: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
You are evil.grin

Lol Maami, mo loyal ooh wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Second Marriage Matrimony In Kerala / Single Men On Valentine's Day. . / I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.