Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

I'm Confused Need A Good Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused Need A Good Advice (738 Views)

I Am Confused. Need Advise! / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by Romanblackjezzy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
I met a Yoruba girl from Abeokuta late 2016 in italy name Ajoke, I fall inlove wit her, although Ajoke is a babymama here in italy, I realised few months ago dat she is a big cheat, Majority of Padova boys have slept with her, which she denied, her close friends advised me to let her go, dat she doesn't worth a loyal guy like me, well I insist to stay n watch if she gonna change, unfortunately she keep cheating n asking for forgiveness, which i keep forgiving but not forgetting, Ajoke introduced me to her mother, although I desist to introduce her to my parent cuz I'm afraid she will mess up someday, bcus of her cheating lifestyle. Ajoke have passion for money, I do support her occasionally and the government of Italy do also support her regularly.
Few months ago, I meet a beautiful lady name Fumilayo from Abeokuta, I have a date with her, She was so wonderful. I feel inlove with Fumi, pardon me, she's a chronic illiterate, She can't even pronounce English words correctly, She may embarrass you in public, if she is giving the opportunity to speak English, but very jovial n beautiful... Fumi need a serious relationship, I decided to play along...fumi is not a materialistic girl, She doesn't ask for money, my problem is I don't know how to double date.. I'm afraid, if I should dump Ajoke and follow Fumi?.
#don't_mind_my_english

Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by DaddyKross: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ajoke is a cheat, Funmi is an illiterate but the only thing mutual between them is Abeokuta. Your problem lies beneath the rock, Olumo maybe but the only thing I'm sure of is that

It is too late to fail.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
The poster above have said it all.

It is too late to fail.Amen
Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by greencard: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:
Ajoke is a cheat, Funmi is an illiterate but the only thing mutual between them is Abeokuta. Your problem lies beneath the rock, Olumo maybe but the only thing I'm sure of is that

It is too late to fail.
grin
Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by MetroBaba1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

It is too late to fail.

Some Person's Can Be Funny

Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by MhizzAJ(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
cheesy
Whatever your heart tells you
Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by UbanmeUdie: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

A chronic unrepentant cheating baby mama in your life is bad luck!

Discard her fast like used tissue paper.

Fumilayo may be an illiterate for now but if you love her, you would encourage and support her to learn how to speak and write in good English.

I'm sure you guys learned to speak and write in Italia?

The proof of your love for Fumilayo as claimed by you would be, helping her improve on her shortcomings and become a better person.

Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by optional1(f): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
ehya op sorry...

Italy matter you drag come Nigeria nairaland make we give you advice wey you no go use least least..

Sorry oh
Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A chronic unrepentant cheating baby mama in your life is bad luck!

Discard her fast like used tissue paper.

Fumilayo may be an illiterate for now but if you love her, you would encourage and support her to learn how to speak and write in good English.

I'm sure you guys learned to speak and write in Italia?

The proof of your love for Fumilayo as claimed by you would be, helping her improve on her shortcomings and become a better person.

Cheers!
thank you very much
Re: I'm Confused Need A Good Advice by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Op, your problem is a problem. cheesy
Na only you Waka come?.

(1) (Reply)

To All Those Guys and Babes With Small Stature / Tips To Get Over An Ex / This Question Goes Out To All The Guys - Don't Click If You're A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.