Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage (761 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by jezuzboi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sad to say, but recent happenings show that we are in an age where the divine purpose of marriage is being undermined by an increasing number of single folks, especially the ladies, and the factor responsible for this shame is nothing but sheer DESPERATION!!!

How do you explain that a girl in her mid-twenties is already so desperate to marry, so much that she doesn’t mind settling with a man who has little or no inclination towards her area of calling; even when she knows that two people who aren’t headed in the same direction in life cannot yoke together in marriage successfully?

Worse off, how do you explain that this same girl is more than willing to settle with a man whose area of calling she has little or no inclination towards?

The most loathsome part is that even when the man is very much unwilling to settle with this girl who is differently wired in terms of divine purpose, she refuses to let go. As a matter of fact, she imposes herself on him and tries to trick him into marrying her. What manner of DESPERATION; or should I say WICKEDNESS!!!

I tire oh!!! I just tire!!! If you have time, you can visit the link below & read the full EPISTLE.

https://httmedia..com.ng/2017/12/marital-desperation-bane-of-purposeful.html?m=1
Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by tukdi: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by DaddyKross: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
tukdi:
grincheesygrincheesygrin

Swear with your left eye say you read that epistle cheesy
Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by Joislim(f): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
beautifully written but I didn't read allgrin

1 Like

Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by jezuzboi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
DaddyKross:

Swear with your left eye say you read that epistle cheesy
I just had to summarize it when I saw this comment. You can go take a look now.
Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by jezuzboi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Joislim:
beautifully written but I didn't read allgrin
Ive actually summarized it... You can go check it out and share ur candid thoughts in this same gentle manner with which you made this first comment. By the way, thanks for the compliment.
Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by Joislim(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blame the desperation on society and family pressure.

Attend a friend's wedding, the next question is 'when are we coming to yours '? not just from one person oo.

Visit an elderly family member especially women 'did you bring card'?

na me tire pass you

I am determined not to let the pressure get to me.

I'll marry for the right reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by Lavendra(f): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Must everyone get married?
Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by jezuzboi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Joislim:
Blame the desperation on society and family pressure.

Attend a friend's wedding, the next question is 'when are we coming to yours '? not just from one person oo.

Visit an elderly family member especially women 'did you bring card'?

na me tire pass you

I am determined not to let the pressure get to me.

I'll marry for the right reasons.

You are very much on point... Like; VERY MUCH!!!
Re: Desperation For Marriage: The Bane Of Purposeful Marriage by jezuzboi(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lavendra:
Must everyone get married?
Wouldn't you like to? Or do you not intend to?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Embarrassing Moment Boyfriend Tried To Propose On NYE, But Bailed / Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours / Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.