Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Loving two sisters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving two sisters (4154 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Is There A Problem Having Two Wives Or Loving Two Women / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving two sisters by Macgreat(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy break up and move on.
Re: Loving two sisters by ItsTutsi(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2017
is she the one on ur dp?
nNEOo:
Good evening nairaland ,

Am in a relationship with this dick loving lipsrsealed n god fearing girl lipsrsealed

embarassed

It all started when she came visiting , not alone but with her sister, she introduced me to her as her one and only undecided.
The good thing now is she cut my fancy and I want to get into a harmless relationship with her .

I called my girl and informed her of my good feelings towards her sister but she KICKED embarassed
I tried to reason with her yet she won't have it , she kept blabbing endlessly threatening to deal with me ..... undecided
Saying all manner of gibberish , insisting I used her and wants to do same to her sister , mind you her sis kept calling me even in odd hours .

I need advice on the easiest way to get into a potential intimate relationship with her thank you smiley

Re: Loving two sisters by emmanuel1990(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:
Good evening nairaland ,

Am in a relationship with this dick loving lipsrsealed n god fearing girl lipsrsealed

embarassed

It all started when she came visiting , not alone but with her sister, she introduced me to her as her one and only undecided.
The good thing now is she cut my fancy and I want to get into a harmless relationship with her .

I called my girl and informed her of my good feelings towards her sister but she KICKED embarassed
I tried to reason with her yet she won't have it , she kept blabbing endlessly threatening to deal with me ..... undecided
Saying all manner of gibberish , insisting I used her and wants to do same to her sister , mind you her sis kept calling me even in odd hours .

I need advice on the easiest way to get into a potential intimate relationship with her thank you smiley
karma neither sleeps nor slumbers.
Re: Loving two sisters by habsydiamond(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:

Izza fuckd world we find ourselves init? undecided
true talk.....I rest my case again
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2017
ItsTutsi:
is she the one on ur dp?

Lol .....that's my little princess

Keep off angry
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2017
emmanuel1990:
karma neither sleeps nor slumbers.

What do you intend to gain with this subtle advice , didn't you read where I made my intentions known for both girls ?
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Macgreat:
cheesy break up and move on.

Why ? Why should I break up when I haven't seen the need to undecided
Re: Loving two sisters by emmanuel1990(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:

What do you intend to gain with this subtle advice , didn't you read where I made my intentions known for both girls ?
u should know the difference between a boy and a man, a man knows what's right and does it at the right time, a man cares about his reputation, if u are willing to sleep with the sister today u might as well sleep with thier mum tomorrow..
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2017
emmanuel1990:
u should know the difference between a boy and a man, a man knows what's right and does it at the right time, a man cares about his reputation, if u are willing to sleep with the sister today u might as well sleep with thier mum tomorrow..

She's abit sceptical on giving me her mum's no embarassed

I just want to be closer to her that's all. embarassed
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
u daft

God bless you smiley
Re: Loving two sisters by emmanuel1990(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:

She's abit sceptical on giving me her mum's no embarassed

I just want to be closer to her that's all. embarassed
i wish u all the best, bt if u truly have a good conscience u would have known that sleeping with girl sister is a NO 4u.
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Emmanuel1990

Do away with petty emotions bro.
Re: Loving two sisters by ItsTutsi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
hahaha okay sir! I'll come back in the next 7yrs,hope that will be cool with u? grin
nNEOo:

Lol .....that's my little princess

Keep off angry
Re: Loving two sisters by sashishalom(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Until you get their family spiritual problem...please notify us when you do

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Made Into Semi Finals If You Can Do These 5 Things Infront Of Your Man / Come Mek Wi Settle This Case (photo) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.