Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student (850 Views)

Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by sonsomegrigbo: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
A University of Ilorin female student (name withheld), has narrated how a man she met on Instagram drugged, had sex and took her nude pictures in a Lagos hotel.

Crying profusely while speaking with newsmen on Sunday in Ilorin, the lady said she met the man through social media network (Instagram), where the relationship started.

“He asked for a relationship which I was reluctant to accept but I accepted.
“I met him for the first time in Lagos when I was on holiday. He later invited me to an hotel in Ojo area of Lagos, that was when I met him for the second time.
“It was when I was preparing to return to school, so he demanded sex which I turned down.

“He promised me N15,000 and transferred it to me, we had a drink but I noticed I was dizzy.
“So it was when one of the hotel waiters brought a condom that I started to cause a scene before people came to my rescue.

“Later that day, he called and threatened to send my nude pictures he took to my Daddy, I was surprised how he got my father’s number.
“It was because of the threat that I had to go to him again to have sex and to ask him delete all the pictures but he again said he had video of when we were having sex.

“I couldn’t confront my parents because I was scared and told my pastor, so it was my pastor that reported the matter to the police,” the Unilorin student said.
She described the man as a devil who had taught her a painful lesson.

Confirming the incident, Kwara police spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi, told newsmen that the suspect was arrested but escaped during interrogation.
“We invited the suspect to Ilorin with the help of the lady he was threatening.

“We arrested him and seized the phone which has the nudes pictures.
“So, we asked an officer to go and search where he lodged in Ilorin only for him to escape in the process and we have not seen him till date,” Okasanmi explained.

Okasanmi said that the suspect later went on social media claiming that he collected money from him
The Kwara Police spokesman challenged the suspect to come out and sue him if his claims were true.
NAN

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/instagram-friend-drugged-sex-took-nude-pictures-unilorin-student/
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by whitebeard(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
SMH..!!

Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by ceezarhh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
NPF now solving cases of nude pics and sex videos...

Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by GraveMan(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why She Con Dey Report (oLosho) Sebi She Don Collect 15k.. You Think Man Go Dash You Money For Free?
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by labanj1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
So you still went back.

Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Olosho

How did the man get your account number?
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by duduade: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Looool... Is this the 7th of July episode wey some police men collect money from a man... And he uploaded the screenshot and a face of a police officer....

https://www.nairaland.com/4212338/twitter-user-exposed-police-officer#62941916

Loooool... God help us..
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by crisycent: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
You accepted 15k but refused sex and you had the guts to drink? You no dey fear God?
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by chrisbrown20(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2017
IN chris brown voice"these hoes aint loyal"cheap bitch everywer,ion give them faces no more,truth is d guy na sharp guy,lol im don swallow red pill, u knw me don taya 4 des stories them
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by Lifestone(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Beside, suspect escaped from the police, Lol, we are all familiar with such transactions
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by Aadeyinka(m): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Lifestone:
Beside, suspect escaped from the police, Lol, we are all familiar with such transactions
can't escape free from armed police without been wet the ground ,not easy just like that
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by Lifestone(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Aadeyinka:
can't escape free from armed police without been wet the ground ,not easy just like that
Ofcourse, the suspect "escaped"
Re: How Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex And Took My Nude Picd– Unilorin Student by meezynetwork(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Nigerian police and suspect escaping during interrogation are like 5 & 6

(1) (Reply)

Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control / “doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student / Handsome 300 Level Student Of ABU Zaria Killed In Recent Shiite Crisis (graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.