Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter (1491 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by hibiscus76(f): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Came across this on FB today.. Can't stop thinking about it ..the guy says the lady used to be his school daughter back when they were in secondary school..
Re: Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yeah it possible,what ur doubt
Re: Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by delishpot: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
So? What is hilarious in that?
Re: Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Really? grin grin
Re: Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by Jagermeister(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Africa's undocumented greatest player and that Arsenal lad comes to mind.

Re: Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by wilcoxz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
picture looks as if it was the other way round
Re: Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by habsydiamond(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
there must be misunderstanding of information...Na the lady be the school mother and the guy school son....for face e even look like say the lady Na the guy elder sister...
Re: Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
hibiscus76:
Came across this on FB today.. Can't stop thinking about it ..the guy says the lady used to be his school daughter back when they were in secondary school..
people should keep deceiving themselves, not me.. What mumu school fathers and daughters are they doing upandan? Abi they are kpanshing each other and code it with one useless daughter father thingy.
Re: Hilarious!!! A School Father And His School Daughter by Flexherbal(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
The young shall grow!

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... / My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION / Couple On Holiday Injured After Falling From Balcony While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.