Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (18402 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
that Hymen is the only reason I put up with her craziness

Otherwise she's as trashy as they come.

Lol..I'll be keeping my popcorn on standby for whenever she gets back...lol
Thank God you knw hw she gets
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
if I did kidnap that loser I would have long released her. Doesn't take more than 5 mins to disvirgin a woman

That would be 2 charges oga ..kidnap & rape not counting the other miscellaneous charges naija polo will surely rain on you
Just so you know.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmanuell90:

That would be 2 charges oga ..kidnap & rape not counting the other miscellaneous charges naija polo will surely rain on you
Just so you know.
hilarious dude

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmanuell90:

She's not with me mbok...I'll soon put up a missing poster and start listing out possible suspects to arrest for her kidnap...Ubunja No 1
...May be one cow insulting me called iamplato no2
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
that Hymen is the only reason I put up with her craziness

Otherwise she's as trashy as they come.
..... 1 will screenshot this maybe when she writes her exams finish, i will show her .....dont cry because she n her armies will descend upon you like the holyghost like the days of Pentecost , grin grin grin

As for your Miseducation* consider it going on Extinction let her come first , ....i trust ladies forever war captain Amatarasha , grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...May be one cow insulting me called iamplato no2

Lol..I've been observing the few shades both of you exchange on a regular.
... What did he say you did to him?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
if I did kidnap that loser I would have long released her. Doesn't take more than 5 mins to disvirgin a woman
....it will take you six months to disvirgin that ogbanje... i swear to that grin grin grin cool tongue cool tongue cool cool
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmanuell90:

....He is a nobody actually , he is so disrespectful ...if only he insults me outside nairaland i will cut out his tongue and cook it for him to eat with a cold bottle of Heineken!

...am not angry with him because he would have bowed down for me ,if he truely knows me ,
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmanuell90:

... he is obsessed with me anyway lolz smiley
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....He is a nobody actually , he is so disrespectful ...if only he insults me outside nairaland i will cut out his tongue and cook it for him to eat with a cold bottle of Heineken!

...am not angry with him because he would have bowed down for me ,if he truely knows me ,

Chisos....lol
Let me be scared of u sef na,that's some seriously harsh serial killer thoughts you've for him
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by ubunja(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....it will take you six months to disvirgin that ogbanje... i swear to that grin grin grin cool tongue cool tongue cool cool
only if her Hymen is made of concrete.

In that case I'll bring a metal condom.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
... he is obsessed with me anyway lolz smiley

Lol I can't argue with that sha
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
only if her Hymen is made of concrete.

In that case I'll bring a metal condom.
....Can one man rape a lady , now i know you hate ur tiny kolanuts ...That ogbanjedinanwa will rip ur balls out with a lightspeed ..

Ehee i heard she pounds mortars upon mortars of fufu frequently...........

UBUNJA SORRY OO
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmanuell90:

Chisos....lol
Let me be scared of u sef na,that's some seriously harsh serial killer thoughts you've for him
....No dont be scared pls sweetheart,Am a loving person to the core ,
....But dont misbehave around ok
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by ubunja(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Can one man rape a lady , now i know you hate ur tiny kolanuts ...That ogbanjedinanwa will rip ur balls out with a lightspeed ..

UBUNJA SORRY OO
okay too many strange terms I don't even know

Anyways a tiny Dick is a chance to slay with oral.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
okay too many strange terms I don't even know

Anyways a tiny Dick is a chance to slay with oral.
....Now u agree to having a Tiny lirrle dick dat cant satisfy a complete ass wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by ubunja(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Now u agree to having a Tiny lirrle dick dat cant satisfy a complete ass wink cheesy
if agreeing makes you wet with joy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....No dont be scared pls sweetheart,Am a loving person to the core ,
....But dont misbehave around ok

Ehnnhnn...OK
But it depends on your definition of misbehavior tho...but don't worry I don't look for trouble that did not look for me first.. lol
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
if agreeing makes you wet with joy.
...Is dries my liquid actually
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Is dries my liquid actually
Just pour water on it. You'll be fine.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

UBUNJA SORRY OO
Lmao....Amatarasha should do and come back biko
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

UBUNJA SORRY OO

Lemme watch small feem
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmanuell90:

Ehnnhnn...OK
But it depends on your definition of misbehavior tho...but don't worry I don't look for trouble that did not look for me first.. lol
...Dats ok dear, dont imitate badboys like ubunja and co!.... Dey form sh1t around isnt good for ur ass ok
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Dats ok dear, dont imitate badboys like ubunja and co!.... Dey form sh1t around isnt good for ur ass ok

Lol ubunja and co aren't bad boys, I can tell if they were
They just just love sex based conversations and topics a lot....its one thing to talk bad but another story entirely to actually BE bad
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:

Just pour water on it. You'll be fine.
...go n pour water on ur petit league like khia

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmanuell90:

Lol ubunja and co aren't bad boys, I can tell if they were
They just just love sex based conversations and topics a lot....its one thing to talk bad but another story entirely to actually BE bad
...U ar wrong ,they dont teach you goodsh1ts only abuse...
Will you abuse me if you eventually marry me later on .....
Will you do such?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...go n pour water on ur petit league like khia
dick is not a plant that grows when you water it. iriot
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Emmanuell90(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...U ar wrong ,they dont teach you goodsh1ts only abuse...
Will you abuse me if you eventually me later on .....
Will you do such?

Lol..wth will I just start insulting you just like that.?...don't worry it doesn't work that way
I'm not a kid besides I'm actually quite calm
So no abuses for you..lol
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
dick is not a plant that grows when you water it. iriot
...Ur dick is so precious to you i see smiley
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Deepfeel(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....She might be with one of you ,maybe wt amazingman or deepfeel

No she's not with me, Amatarasha's boyfriend who plays football in Russia just returned she's with him probably working on her Visa to Russia
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

No she's not with me, Amatarasha's boyfriend who plays football in Russia just returned she's with him probably working on her Visa to Russia
.... Russian boyfriend kwa
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by ubunja(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Ur dick is so precious to you i see smiley
no. It's precious to hoes not me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibiyinka Akinnola And Christopher Ibru's Wedding Photos, Otedola In Attendance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.