Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set (2030 Views)

Nigerians Worry Over The Health Of ‘mr. Ibu’ As Viral Photo Of Him Shows His Bad / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Latasha Ngwube: I Can’t Invite Bobrisky To My Show, Due To His Bad Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by stane007: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Nigerian singer, Skales, has been dragged on social media by his neighbours who claim that his bad power generating set doesn’t allow them sleep at night.

According to them, he should be buy a better one which won’t disturb them at night. Here’s a post;

https://www.lailasblog.com/skales-neighbors-say-tired-bad-power-generating-set/

Lalasticlala

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by Grafixnuel(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2017
wink cheesy cheesy

Naija!!!!
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by schoolboymatt(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2017
grin wonders shall never end.
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by Abbeysunday(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Make he buy am for am na

Cut ur coat according to ya size...Na weitin hin money fit buy bdat

Kill yasev

3 Likes

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by eezeribe(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2017
These days,when your village witches decide to end your career,they start following you on social media,using very strong WIFI,equivalent to 666G network.

4 Likes

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by eezeribe(m): 7:03am On Dec 04, 2017
stane007:
Nigerian singer, Skales, has been dragged on social media by his neighbours who claim that his bad power generating set doesn’t allow them sleep at night.

According to them, he should be buy a better one which won’t disturb them at night. Here’s a post;

https://www.lailasblog.com/skales-neighbors-say-tired-bad-power-generating-set/

Lalasticlala
lalasticlala
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by Samsimple(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2017
chaiii I no know say skales they use tiger I better pass my neighbor generator...

1 Like

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by duduade: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Instead of them to pray that he blow so that he can pack out of their neighborhood

2 Likes

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by baromontesquie: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by majamajic(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2017
he is still an upcoming artist
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by itspzpics(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2017
lol
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by UbanmeUdie: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by Kenzico(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Samsimple:
chaiii I no know say skales they use tiger I better pass my neighbor generator...

majamajic:

HATERS!!
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by ObaKlaz: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2017
I really don't understand why Skales is always the guy to be picked on by these haters and sad trolls. He's a cool guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by Khd95(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Ehhhn bros u cannot go and knock his door and tell him or get his landlord to talk to him..u had to bring it online

Stvpid things people do just to trend

3 Likes

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by Nbote(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Now dat is d definition of "I beta pass my neighbour"
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by OKorowanta: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Khd95:
Ehhhn bros u cannot go and knock his door and tell him or get his landlord to talk to him..u had to bring it online

Stvpid things people do just to trend

Bros it might not even be true.
Haters can post a damaging shiit bout u to damage your reputation.
Anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by tishbite41(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by Ghnaija(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Na wa oh lool grin
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by ikennamadu1(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Lol... People sef
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by itsRhamzy: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2017
majamajic:
. Hehehe grin
Even if you put grenade inside skales bodi, him no go still blow!! -Anonymous 2017

1 Like

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by columbus007(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2017
How bad is that Gen?does it sound like a locomotive train to them,or is it that those neighbours is got sound proof gen?Ode neighbours,they won't patch their leaking roof bt be pointing fingers to another man's roof. undecided

1 Like

Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by africandictator(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
someone wants to be heard.
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by emachizy(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2017
na chill stuff grin
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Vodafone Ghana has paid for the license to use Shake Body by Skales ( @YoungSkales) for an advert, after Vodacom did so in South Africa.
Re: Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set by zeestone99(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Solar/inverter is d way, check my sig for enquiries, it's a win win for u nd ur neighbors... Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Rolls Royce Ghost Worth N157m / See The 4 Bedroom Duplex Bbnaija Winner, Mercy Bought (photo) / Amal Haji ls The Dirtiest Man In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.