Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,291 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily (24679 Views)

10 Commandments Of Entrepreneurship / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by Coldfeets: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy Funny u cheesy

O' boy, the thing taya me no be small...

Just two days ago, I asked one undergraduate to list for me some of the things she thinks will make someone pass his exams very well.

After listing some very useful and practical points for me, she concluded by mentioning prayer.

I was like, "you must be a fool. If you like pray all you can but don't read your book lemme see how Jesus will open your eyes like he opened the eyes of Saul after blinding him when he was on his way to Damascus to bokoharam more and more Christians..."

Wetin prayer don do our people eh... grin grin grin
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So you mean everyone posting on Nairaland is jobless?

Chai... Nigerians!!

Can you read at all undecided
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by mightyrocket(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
What about fresh graduates and the inexperienced, what should they do?
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Coldfeets:
Why must you people spoil whatever nice things you've must have written by mentioning prayers? Why? lipsrsealed undecided

If you have run out of ideas and you don't have any other meaningful points to add, why not stylishly drop your pen like tosyne2much normally does while maybe, inviting others to add their own points.

This whole doctrine of praying is what is keeping us back in this third world of a country.

Now ask yourself this: does it mean that millions and millions of graduates who have been hopelessly and endlessly looking for job for so many donkey years now have not been praying?

Problem is, PRAYERS WORK. I know it makes no logical sense that it should work, just like placebo.
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by Coldfeets: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Problem is, PRAYERS WORK. I know it makes no logical sense that it should work, just like placebo.

You're right.

The placebo effect!!!
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

In other words, u r a terrorist who dies and kills for Islam
Have you gone for your phsyc evaluation today? .. and besides, have your doc given you the clearance to use social media? ..bro, ur insanity is back
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by BiafranBushBoy: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

Can you read at all undecided

No Sir.
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Coldfeets:

O' boy, the thing taya me no be small...

Just two days ago, I asked one undergraduate to list for me some of the things she thinks will make someone pass his exams very well.

After listing some very useful and practical points for me, she concluded by mentioning prayer.

I was like, "you must be a fool. If you like pray all you can but don't read your book lemme see how Jesus will open your eyes like he opened the eyes of Saul after blinding him when he was on his way to Damascus to bokoharam more and more Christians..."

Wetin prayer don do our people eh... grin grin grin
I don't believe it's prayer that makes one excel in academics because the key to excel lies in hard work, persistence, preparation and luck. When someone tells you little effort and prayer is all you need to excel in your endeavours, that's fallacy.

You can't be a candidate of 2.1 without paying the sacrifice. (though prayer has its own role too but it shouldn't be the bone of contention)

I know of fellowship presidents who ended up with loads of carryovers while the people they were serving who were dedicated to the academics all scaled through. Why? because they couldn't manage their time between fellowship and lectures appropriately.

Even the Bible says that faith without work is nothing

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by free2ryhme: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No Sir.

Then I can't help tou
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by BiafranBushBoy: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

Then I can't help tou

"tou" can't really help me.

Lol
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
balaclava:

U r Confirmed delusional.

Someone running their own business and another searching for a job with your so called commandment. I know the one rational people will opt for. You ought to wake up.

Will never follow ur type, I will end a mediocre. Looking for a job and end up waking up 8am rushing to make money for a more sensible person. His business grows my salary remains and I don't need to sit down, I am already sitting down, resting at my own business place. You better wake up.

I don't own the whole world not even a %, n yep I type from an Android phone and I have a sub, got all from my own business nor from one salary from modern slavery you are advertising here. Get up, wake up

Only delusional people need help. And from the Nigerian present situation and your so call commandment Dt don't match we know who is delusional. It's time I slap u out of your dream.

Wake up dude. Your dreams are obviously in a dream. Wake up!

BiafranBushBoy:

I really know your type.

You don't have a business to show us the steps... cheesy

You don't even have a job, but doing the job of an antagonist well... I blame Buhari tho. cheesy

Sincerely you are looking for whom to help you out from your boredom and frustrations. If the post doesn't interest you, kindly pass. Don't bother replying, I won't respond to you again. You can go watch your Fav T.V show "Cartoon Network"

Bye!

U r both right. A job guarantees u won't starve but it is also the quickest way to mediocrity and unfulfilment. To live your dreams u must do your own thing - which can also easily lead to starvation or bankruptcy
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Have you gone for your phsyc evaluation today? .. and besides, have your doc given you the clearance to use social media? ..bro, ur insanity is back

No, seriously, if u follow the Koran and Hadith literarilly you will have to be a terrorist. Thst's exactly what ISIS and BH do - they abide strictly - to the letter.
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by Smartii(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
balaclava:

U r Confirmed delusional.

Someone running their own business and another searching for a job with your so called commandment. I know the one rational people will opt for. You ought to wake up.

Will never follow ur type, I will end a mediocre. Looking for a job and end up waking up 8am rushing to make money for a more sensible person. His business grows my salary remains and I don't need to sit down, I am already sitting down, resting at my own business place. You better wake up.

I don't own the whole world not even a %, n yep I type from an Android phone and I have a sub, got all from my own business nor from one salary from modern slavery you are advertising here. Get up, wake up

Only delusional people need help. And from the Nigerian present situation and your so call commandment Dt don't match we know who is delusional. It's time I slap u out of your dream.

Wake up dude. Your dreams are obviously in a dream. Wake up!

just refer him to his signature
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by free2ryhme: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No Sir.

Then I can't help you
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by donqx: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
really
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by BiafranBushBoy: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

U r both right. A job guarantees u won't starve but it is also the quickest way to mediocrity and unfulfilment. To live your dreams u must do your own thing - which can also easily lead to starvation or bankruptcy

They have to start from somewhere. Where will they get the startup cash?

Or is it gonna be gotten from the NYSC allawee?

Business is great, but we all can't be business people...
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

No, seriously, if u follow the Koran and Hadith literarilly you will have to be a terrorist. Thst's exactly what ISIS and BH do - they abide strictly - to the letter.
EHN EHN .. i knew u are insane. .if not, u w0nt c0ndemn what u do n0t understand. . BOKOHARAM and the likes are called khawarij in islam. .they are n0t muslims. prophet muhammad prohecized about them. .when the group 1st emerge . .companions of prophet killed .them . .
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by BiafranBushBoy: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Smartii:

just refer him to his signature

Nice defense line, but you think I just started off the sky?

You think I don't have a job? You think when things go south, I don't have something to fall back too?

Think in two ways.
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by tosyne2much(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Well written oga Biafranbushboy
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

They have to start from somewhere. Where will they get the startup cash?

Or is it gonna be gotten from the NYSC allawee?

Business is great, but we all can't be business people...

But we all can't be "get a job" too. Which is the universal mentality - "after u graduate, get a job". It's all about CV, cover letter, interview. We are rarely told or taught "after u graduate, start a business" - how to source for start-up capital, how to set up various enterprises, etc. Instead it is always CV, how to answer trick interview questions, cover letter, etc. Haba!!
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't believe it's prayer that makes one excel in academics because the key to excel lies in hard work, persistence, preparation and luck. When someone tells you little effort and prayer is all you need to excel in your endeavours, that's fallacy.

You can't be a candidate of 2.1 without paying the sacrifice. (though prayer has its own role too but it shouldn't be the bone of contention)

I know of fellowship presidents who ended up with loads of carryovers while the people they were serving who were dedicated to the academics all scaled through. Why? because they couldn't manage their time between fellowship and lectures appropriately.

Even the Bible says that faith without work is nothing

Prayers should be in ADDITION to doing everything required to succeed. Of two perfectly matched contestants I believe the one who prays would win.
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
EHN EHN .. i knew u are insane. .if not, u w0nt c0ndemn what u do n0t understand. . BOKOHARAM and the likes are called khawarij in islam. .they are n0t muslims. prophet muhammad prohecized about them. .when the group 1st emerge . .companions of prophet killed .them . .

Prophet Muhammad did exactly what ISIS and BH are doing - he attacked non-believers and conquered them, not write nonsense on NL like you are doing.
Look, if you follow the Bible strictly you'd also be stoning people to death, etc. That's why wise Moslems don't follow strictly. They know where to draw the line.
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Prayers should be in ADDITION to doing everything required to succeed. Of two perfectly matched contestants I believe the one who prays would win.
I disagree with you sir

Are you trying to tell me that if an unbeliever and a pastor go for an interview, the unbeliever will automatically lose to the pastor?
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Prophet Muhammad did exactly what ISIS and BH are doing - he attacked non-believers and conquered them, not write nonsense on NL like you are doing.
Look, if you follow the Bible strictly you'd also be stoning people to death, etc. That's why wise Moslems don't follow strictly. They know where to draw the line.
Go for CHECKUP .. u are seriously ioup in your brain
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I disagree with you sir

Are you trying to tell me that if an unbeliever and a pastor go for an interview, the unbeliever will automatically lose to the pastor?

No, I'm telling u that if two equally qualified candidates go for an interview the person who believes he will get the job because he prayed will likely be the one that will get the job.
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Go for CHECKUP .. u are seriously ioup in your brain

I'm only stating historical fact. How did Proph M conquer Mecca? By preaching to them?
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

I'm only stating historical fact. How did Proph M conquer Mecca? By preaching to them?
Ofcourse preaching. . Mecca turned him out . .by the time he returned to mecca, islam has already gain ground in mecca. go read seerah of prophet muhammad according to kitab wa sunnah
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by Nowenuse: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Meanwhile, if you need s0me0ne capable and trustw0rthy to employ . . am here. . because i am a muslim..who adheres and follow quran and hadith scriptural wordings and explanations vehemently. 08168120026 ..

So you think someone serious will employ you just because you are a practicing muslim? Rubbish
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nowenuse:

So you think someone serious will employ you just because you are a practicing muslim? Rubbish
SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU.. yes.. And why are u hating
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Ofcourse preaching. . Mecca turned him out . .by the time he returned to mecca, islam has already gain ground in mecca. go read seerah of prophet muhammad according to kitab wa sunnah

LIAR. You know fully well it was either accept Islam or be slain. Here is Wikipedia. Do u see anything about preaching?

"The Muslim army entered Mecca on Monday, 11 December 629 (18 Ramadan 8 hijrah).[7] The entry was peaceful and bloodless entry on three sectors except for that of Khalid's column. The hardened anti-Muslims like Ikrimah and Sufwan gathered a band of Quresh fighters and faced Khalid's column. The Quresh attacked the Muslims with swords and bows, and the Muslims charged the Quresh's positions. After a short skirmish the Quresh gave ground after losing twelve men. Muslim losses were two warriors.["
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

LIAR. You know fully well it was either accept Islam or be slain. Here is Wikipedia. Do u see anything about preaching?

"The Muslim army entered Mecca on Monday, 11 December 629 (18 Ramadan 8 hijrah).[7] The entry was peaceful and bloodless entry on three sectors except for that of Khalid's column. The hardened anti-Muslims like Ikrimah and Sufwan gathered a band of Quresh fighters and faced Khalid's column. The Quresh attacked the Muslims with swords and bows, and the Muslims charged the Quresh's positions. After a short skirmish the Quresh gave ground after losing twelve men. Muslim losses were two warriors.["
YOU TAKE KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM FROM QURAN AND HADITH . .not wikipedia. pele ..u in serious brain dysfunction drought qimpy
Re: 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily by WetinConsignMe: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
YOU TAKE KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM FROM QURAN AND HADITH . .not wikipedia. pele ..u in serious brain dysfunction drought qimpy

You take knowledge of history from historians NOT Qur'an or Hadith, mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.