Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Graduate & Entry Level / Experience Professionals Application At C&I Leasing Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate & Entry Level / Experience Professionals Application At C&I Leasing Plc (683 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate & Entry Level / Experience Professionals Application At C&I Leasing Plc by maxwell767(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2017
The company is a foremost brand for leases and other ancillary services in Nigeria. With staff strength of over 5,500 people and operational offices in key locations in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates and Ghana, the company takes pride in its track record of exceptional and quality service delivery.

we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team. And because we believe that the success of our business is directly linked to the quality of our people, we invest heavily in the career development of our employees.

• Graduate and Entry Level Applications
Graduates who is looking for a place to gain on-the-job training, in an environment that will foster your development and allow you reach your full potentials as a professional, then you have come to the right place.

• Experience Professionals
Professionals who are interested in joining our team can chose between several business divisions and subsidiaries that make up the C and I Leasing group, some of these are :
•Marine Support Services
•Personnel Recruitment and Training Services
•Transportation and logistics
•Telematics solutions
•Procurement services
•Business Development
•IT
•Human Resources

• Graduate and Entry Level / Experienced Professional Applications Process:
More details: http://informationmaxblog..com.ng/2017/12/graduate-entry-level-application-at-c.html

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies At AFM Recruit / Vacancy At Lebron Realtors Limited. / Apply For Lagos Business School Graduate Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.