Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! (12247 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2017
7 Wonders of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Fernandowski(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Use nail open am once

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by NairalandCS(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2017
So this is what you are thinking of on a Monday morning ? undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by psalmson001: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2017
U fit use hydraulic jack take open am.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by habsydiamond(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
use chisel and hammer to open am but make sure u get plenty pants of blood for house in case blood starts flowing live red sea from the opening

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by TikaBodi(f): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha
NairalandCS:
So this is what you are thinking of on a Monday morning ? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Marshalxv(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Lol,not many of us can stand the cry of a virgin .
You might want to use ur hands bro

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Fidelmalek(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2017
Uhmmm,
She needs to be properly aroused and dilated...
The average Nigerian guy is always in a hurry to penetrate...
She needs to be aroused to the maximum level...
When fully aroused, her hymen wall softens and allows for not so easy penetration...
Don't ask me how I know grin grin

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Alexbrain(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by izaray(f): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Fidelmalek:
Uhmmm,
She needs to be properly aroused and dilated...
The average Nigerian guy is always in a hurry to penetrate...
She needs to be aroused to the maximum level...
When fully aroused, her hymen wall softens and allows for not so easy penetration...
Don't ask me how I know grin grin
shocked shocked Chairman i hail ooh wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Lillyane(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2017
THUNDAR:
So I got this pretty girl that we have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much that I can not do anything to hurt her!
She's a virgin so I respect that and these days things have been intense between us! She's ready to give herself to me but yesterday it was a thug of war, I was hopping things will be fun as usual but damn it was nothing close to fun!
She was ready but can't withstand the pain, if I put My tip at her opening she will scream! Even when she decided to bear the pain and let it in, the guy could not go in, I tried and tried and got frustrated! After about an hour trying to get in with no success I got tired and gave up! I slept with annoyance!
Abeg are there any tips I should know??
let her take alcohol and be tipsy
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Lillyane(f): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2017
THUNDAR:
So I got this pretty girl that we have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much that I can not do anything to hurt her!
She's a virgin so I respect that and these days things have been intense between us! She's ready to give herself to me but yesterday it was a thug of war, I was hopping things will be fun as usual but damn it was nothing close to fun!
She was ready but can't withstand the pain, if I put My tip at her opening she will scream! Even when she decided to bear the pain and let it in, the guy could not go in, I tried and tried and got frustrated! After about an hour trying to get in with no success I got tired and gave up! I slept with annoyance!
let her take alcohol and be tipsy,she wunt feel it much
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Kingsleyuc(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Call your friend for help bro

Xmas Side Income..Fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
let her take alcohol and be tipsy
She and we don't take alcohol!
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
Use nail open am once
Haba Oga! You good oh!
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Lillyane(f): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
THUNDAR:
She and we don't take alcohol!
Ur case is different broh,go to ur doctor

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
ALL IT TAKES IS ONE WELL-AIMED STROKE

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Fidelmalek(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
izaray:
shocked shocked Chairman i hail ooh wink
embarassed
Howdy miss

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
My friend thinks he can play with me, he took my phone and sent a break up SMS to my girl... So i stole his phone and saved my second number as JOB UPDATE and sent him job invitation message. Now he is on his way to Kaduna for the interview from Lagos
Happy new month guys!

24 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
you r a fool, was she proparly lubricate
THUNDAR:
this wll help
http://www.xvideos.com/video4074450/virgins_can_serve_males

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by AnodaIT(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Where is your location, we can offer our services
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by newslifeop: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Teetopz:
My friend thinks he can play with me, he took my phone and sent a break up SMS to my girl... So i stole his phone and saved my second number as JOB UPDATE and sent him job invitation message. Now he is on his way to Kaduna for the interview from Lagos
Happy new month guys!
Bros devil go de take notes when him see you
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Teetopz:
you r a fool, was she proparly lubricate
this wll help
http://www.xvideos.com/video4074450/virgins_can_serve_males

She no even shout
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by seunmohmoh(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
i gat no advice for u...i never do am b4
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by SuccesYear: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
seunmohmoh:
i gat no advice for u...i never do am b4
sorry pls sis, are you a Virgin?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by seunmohmoh(f): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
SuccesYear:
sorry pls sis, are you a Virgin?
yh
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by SuccesYear: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
seunmohmoh:
yh
oh my goodness....... U are damn pretty........am interested in you pls
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by seunmohmoh(f): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
SuccesYear:
oh my goodness....... U are damn pretty........am interested in you pls
lol...i jump and pass
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by SuccesYear: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
seunmohmoh:
lol...i jump and pass
don't mind my words composition am frank here Sis

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Samusu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
May God forgive us all, ameen
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by stainless239(f): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't forget to tell us when you finally succeed with the project at hand

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video / 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.