Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak (19168 Views)

Encounter With The Witch / My Encounter With Kate / Story Of Judah (mad Smoker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by krokronyash(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by Ifynoble100(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

He meant to say he has just tasted weed and it has made him cope better with the stress of life.
lolllllll
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by NNature(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Open your mind and learn guys...I believe we can still learn something from this post.
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
kennygee:
Na so

By the time you're done with reading this long epistle according to op, you won't know if you should laugh, cry or nod ur head for wasting your time. You won't even know if you understand the point he's trying to make.

he said you should mail him for more jists or probably he has documented books on his encounter for sale.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. / My Service Year In Yorubaland. / Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.