Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Download Flavour – Chimamanda Video + Audio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Flavour – Chimamanda Video + Audio (7791 Views)

Download Flavour - Ariva Instrumental / FAST AUDIO DOWNLOAD: Flavour Ft. Diamond Platnumz – Time To Party / J Martins Ft. Flavour – Obioma (remix) (official Video + Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Flavour – Chimamanda Video + Audio by nairalandaddict: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2017
@NaijaNews
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/12/flavour.jpg[/img]

Flavour continues to give singles off his “Ijele The Traveler” album the visual treatment. The latest to get a treatment is the ninth track on the LP – “Chimamanda”.

The first half of the “Chimamanda” production was filmed in Flavour’s home town of Enugu, whilst the latter was filmed in South Africa.

A colorful and vibrant visual, “Chimamanda” , see’s Flavour gallantly celebrating and honoring his faith in God. In his own words, Flavour states:

“Music is a vessel for me to project all aspects of what inspires me creatively, and personally. My faith has always been a huge part of my life, and central to my career. I’m happy that I can share my joy in God with the world, through my music”.

“Chimamanda” was produced by ‘Masterkraft‘ and the video was directed by The ‘Godfather‘.

Source: https://www./music/34668-download-flavour-chimamanda-video-audio
Re: Download Flavour – Chimamanda Video + Audio by Phoebeunn: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2018
There are the two things that are together we are getting from the providers of the music radio company with the audio and the video too. The video is exact matching from the part to do my assignment for me Australia with the audio of the radio channel for the special lectures.

(1) (Reply)

Download : Zlatan – Tacha(snippet + Video) / Everybody Loves Ice Prince Album Art + Track Listing [iceprince #eli] / Download Zip Xxxtentacion - A Ghetto Christmas Carol (album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.