Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent (18305 Views)

Nollywood Actress Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind / Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by skuki123: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2017
Popular Nollywood actress Maureen Okpoko has lost her most-cherished possession weeks to Christmas.

The actress said the Toyota Corolla, she parked in front of the house in Surulere, Lagos, was stolen in the early hours of Sunday the 3rd of December 2017.

Here is how she narrated her ordeal on FB;

“What a sad beginning of the month of December; my car was stolen in the early hours of the 3rd of December, 2017. “Trying to think straight; the joy of the Lord is my strength.”
Speaking with The Nation, the actress disclosed that her spirit has been asking her to leave her present residence but said she could not achieve that, as she was duped in earlier in the year, while trying to get a new apartment.

“I am very low in spirit,” she said.

“My spirit has been speaking to me about this place. I would have moved out, but I was duped while looking for an apartment. The car was parked outside and nobody saw them as it was taken away.

“But we have reported to the right authority”, she added.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-maureen-okpoko-duped-fake-real-estate-agent-loses-car-surulere-lagos/

Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked Sorry
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by UbanmeUdie: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Wow!

She looks like a credible scam victim with a disappointing bank statement of account.

If an ordinary Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2003 model is her "most cherished possession", then it serves her right.

Heart attack loading.

For where a man' treasure is, there his heart will be also.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Kingsleyuc(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Amem and Amem

Call the authority ASAP

Xmas Side Income..Fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by LordPOSEIDON: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
BAD!!!
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
The car would be recovered

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by RIPEnglish: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
So what should we no did? undecided
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by sajb(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sad news but always remember that.... Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by AntiWailer: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
And they want Special Anti Robbery Squad banned.

Myopic People wey no dey think beyond their nose.

Disbanding them is not an option.

As youths, we should start thinking like Leaders, Governors and Presidents.

If you are the Governor of a State, will you proscribe your Special Anti Robbery Squad for all these reasons ? I won't. I will only hold their bosses accountable.
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by yomalex(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

She looks like a credible scam victim with a disappointing bank statement of account.

If an ordinary Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2003 model is her "most cherished possession", then it serves her right.

Heart attack loading.

na wa o
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Tjohnnay: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Today topics have been abt d ladies wit sad news

Na wao
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Ruggedfitness: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Speaking with The Nation, the actress disclosed that her spirit has been asking her to leave her present residence but said she could not achieve that, as she was duped in earlier in the year, while trying to get a new apartment.

You will be surprised most Nigerians prefer to eat from others hardwork than work themselves...
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Jadoskii(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

Heart attack loading.

you're just plain evil

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by tammymie: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
na wa for the thieves sha... owo december na him dey find
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by AntiWailer: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jadoskii:
you're just plain evil
plain stupid you mean ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by webincomeplus(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
The OP and mod who moved this to FP need some spanking and schooling. So, it's the same stolen car that was duped by estate agents? What an unlucky car!
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by BruncleZuma: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Lovetinz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Insurance!!!
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by ProWalker: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

Heart attack loading.

This is quite wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by ProWalker: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lovetinz:
Insurance!!!

90% of Nigerian private car owners are okay with 3rd party Insurance which obviously doesn't cover theft.
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by charisexy(f): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fear God biko!! shocked shocked
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by blackbeau1(f): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
ProWalker:

This is quite wrong.
thank you. I don't understand why some people just go out of their way to be unnecessarily annoying.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Uyi168: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
sajb:
Sad news but always remember that.... Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise
,oga,not all..
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=UbanmeUdie post=62965717] shocked

Wow!

Heart attack loading.

If this is all u could say concerning her situation,
Then I can confidently say your very stupid.
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by dontbothermuch: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
cry
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by dontbothermuch: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
angry
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by DisGuy: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
skuki123:
Popular Nollywood actress Maureen Okpoko has lost her most-cherished possession weeks to Christmas.

The actress said the Toyota Corolla, she parked in front of the house in Surulere, Lagos, was stolen in the early hours of Sunday the 3rd of December 2017.

Here is how she narrated her ordeal on FB;

“What a sad beginning of the month of December; my car was stolen in the early hours of the 3rd of December, 2017. “Trying to think straight; the joy of the Lord is my strength.”

“I am very low in spirit,” she said.

“My spirit has been speaking to me about this place. I would have moved out, but I was duped while looking for an apartment. The car was parked outside and nobody saw them as it was taken away.

“But we have reported to the right authority”, she added.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-maureen-okpoko-duped-fake-real-estate-agent-loses-car-surulere-lagos/

was she posting on FB or The Nation? bloggers chatting B.S all the time
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by skills50(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
who else always scroll down to check for nwamaikpe's comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by seyigiggle: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
No pix of car.
Re: Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent by Luukasz(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
And they want Special Anti Robbery Squad banned.

Myopic People wey no dey think beyond their nose.

Disbanding them is not an option.

As youths, we should start thinking like Leaders, Governors and Presidents.

If you are the Governor of a State, will you proscribe your Special Anti Robbery Squad for all these reasons ? I won't. I will only hold their bosses accountable.
Exactly banning sars shouldn't be our priority but rather removing the bad eggs among them and as well the cause of their irrational attitude should be deliberated upon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments / Rihanna Fans! Rihanna Daily! Most Beautiful Female Singer @ The Moment / Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.