Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

This Is Why You Shouldn't Take Weed (experience) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Why You Shouldn't Take Weed (experience) (1719 Views)

UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) / Why You Shouldn't Send A Minor Abroad To Study On Her Own - Nigerian Lady / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Shouldn't Take Weed (experience) by Theix9: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Twas a lovely Sunday, but had to do some dirty work somewhere on an island. (I'm still high right now...but at least high enough to know what I'm doing whether it's right or wrong.)

So we took a break (the guy that was directly involved with me will be called "X"wink before X had told a guy to help him get some dope). So during the break X was like "how far" Shey you go dey alright, and I voluntarily and in my sheer stupidity followed him. With no clue that I was going into the realm of holy smokes.

X processed the whole thing and lit it with the dealers lighter. He took about two puffs, I noticed how he inhaled the whole thing, little or no smoke was coming out of his mouth (I beheld the intake into his system)....
He passed it on to me, I took it and took two puffs, drowned it into my system. Felt awesomely good, but I still coughed though. Didn't notice anything going wrong.

And that's all it took or less, for me to get transferred into the world of the most high. In less than 30 seconds. I'd gone from really exited ('cos I felt like I'd arrived), to extremely prepared to meet my maker!. In 30 seconds.

Read full stroy at: https://theix9..com.ng/2017/12/weedxperience-1.html?m=1
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Take Weed (experience) by prodiG(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

I Have Different Names On My Certificates / Some Body Look For This Boy Please.. / Nlng Scholarship 2019 Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.