Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie (66059 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by ChangeIsCostant: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
A 25-year-old female pilot dazzled and amazed some of her passengers after a flight to Abuja earlier today. According to a surprised Facebook user, Imade Alonge Ize-Iyamu, the young lady identified as Captain Ibiyemi flew the plane not as a co-pilot but as a full pilot as she and another passenger sought for a selfie with her (the pilot) after the flight.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/25-year-old-female-pilot-flies-plane-abuja-takes-selfie-passengers-photos.html

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by ChangeIsCostant: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by shukuokukobambi: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
impressive. fly on girl grin

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by LeeMason(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Very nice.

14 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by christejames(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Beautiful!

I have always loved to work in an aviation sector... I keep praying it comes to fruition.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by tobillionaire(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
z DAT not shayo am seeing
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by IamPatriotic(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
My younger brother would have been a pilot now if not for the wickedness of Mimiko, the good for nothing former governor of ONDO state who reneged on the state sponsorship/scholarship package

3 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by SportBlogger(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wow she looks beautiful Oo and my bro is single are u thinking what am thinking grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Evablizin(f): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Make sense.

DETERMINATION.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by SalamRushdie: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
The easiest way to help yiur child is make sure they become pilots before they are twenty ..Forget that stupid university degree first and watch them go far ahead of their peers and still complete their university education before they are 26

26 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by rogers407: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
na wa o, and I dey here, common car sef I no fit drive,

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by NwaChibuzor13: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The easiest way to help yiur child is make sure they become pilots before they are twenty ..Forget that stupid university degree first and watch them go far ahead of their peers and still complete their university education before they are 26
you don't need any goddamn degree to become a pilot sef. You don't need to waste 4 yrs of your precious life in any goddamn university. All you need is the money. Once you have the money, you've made. You can even first start as a flight dispatcher. 900k-1m will get you trained. From there after working for a few years, you can save to get a CPL OR PPL training.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by onlyson16(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A 25-year-old female pilot dazzled and amazed some of her passengers after a flight to Abuja earlier today. According to a surprised Facebook user, Imade Alonge Ize-Iyamu, the young lady identified as Captain Ibiyemi flew the plane not as a co-pilot but as a full pilot as she and another passenger sought for a selfie with her (the pilot) after the flight.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/25-year-old-female-pilot-flies-plane-abuja-takes-selfie-passengers-photos.html

SO NA HERE TO ABUJA U COME THE BRAG LIKE THAT...
NO BE UR MATE DE GO CHINA

HAHA THE DAY U GO SEE ROAD TO CONGO,AND GHANA,U GO SNAPS. WITH DOGS DA DAY MITCHY
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by ProWalker: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
The ugliness of that girl is enough to crash a plane.

The grey matter in her brain is enough to dwarf all you will ever hope to achieve in this life..what about that ?

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mynd44 oya oh shocked shocked

Lalasticlala come and see ... cheesy
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by onlyson16(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
rogers407:
na wa o, and I dey here, common car sef I no fit drive,

Na buhari put u in that condition

Yet you never know

And ATIKU IS ON DE WAY TO GIVE U ANOTHER STYLE

BRO GO FIND WAITING U GO DO URSELF

BECOUSE

UR CLOCKS IS GOING TICKER

STOP STAYING. INDOOR

U BETTER HO FUND WAITING U GO DO

AT Least MECHANIC GOOD

BUT I WILL ADVICE U

NO DO BET9JA

OR AKA AKPA

POCKET PICKER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by GraGra247(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg tell me the airline make I arrange boycott protest.

Una dey play with people life think say na show.

How can you allow underage to fly aramplane full of passengers!!!

ogaa ooh!!

3 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Africanbest(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
take my heart n fly it with you

2 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by deomelo: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraGra247:
Abeg tell me the airline make I arrange boycott protest.

Una dey play with people life think say na show.

How can you allow underage to fly aramplane full of passengers!!!

ogaa ooh!!

25 Years is underage?

You do sound underage with that comment.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by OliveCynosure(f): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
deomelo:

25 Years is underage?

You do sound underage with that comment.
You get time sef

5 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by mrlaw93(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
christejames:
Beautiful!

I have always loved to work in an aviation sector... I keep praying it comes to fruition.
Stop praying and start working towards it.

7 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by LordPOSEIDON: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lemme see if I can use this picture to withdraw the N25 in my GTB account undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by dannytoe(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
How did she get flight clearance to fly the plane single handedly without a co-pilot? it's unprofessional in the aviation industry, No matter your flying hours or how experienced you are, you must fly with a co-pilot.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Ruggedfitness: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017

How did they even know her age in the first place

In Other News
Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Writes On Body Positivity (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/plus-sized-yoga-instructor-goes-nude-as.html
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by mamatayour(f): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Icon4s(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

See them. Agbaya.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by free2ryhme: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
When did she finish to start avaition school
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by beautiful232(f): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
can somebody pls tell me why this make news?
abi there's nothing to post again?

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
IamPatriotic:
My younger brother would have been a pilot now if not for the wickedness of Mimiko, the good for nothing former governor of ONDO state who reneged on the state sponsorship/scholarship package

Story for d Ondo gods!

3 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by topgun98: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
That's Imole Ayo, and most def isn't 25, she's 28

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by okonja(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
I~B~I~Y~E~M~I
wink
God bless you Omo gidi

Meanwhile, for your Excellent Mikrotik Captive Portal Design, Please check SAMPLES HERE and contact me for yours

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.