Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha (1954 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Why I Will Still Be The President Of Nigeria –rochas Okorocha / Igbo Play Worst Politics In Nigeria –rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by austonclint(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfCMF_F-r1o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by agwom(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Biggie225(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
After you sabotized and destroyed biafra struggle,, you want to become president....
Fool,

Atiku has my vote come 2019

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Igbo Presidency is coming after Northern Presidency.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by plaetton: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Every psychopath wants to rule Nigeria.

Why not ?

Nigeria will forever be cursed to be ruled by the worst amongst us.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by CharlotteFlair: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
igbodefender:
Go to his office and tell him nah

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Sprumbabafather: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
So says a popular charlatan grin
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Chikelue2000(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
igbodefender:
maybe but never dis man, I will even prefer another atiku than dis hypocrite
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by bedfordking: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
To go and fill Abuja with statues abi

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
What is strong with you rochas?.......

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Agimor(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
I would have describe you as a clown for that statement. But there's a guard around my mouth.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Swagahyk(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have lived to witness two Rochas
(abi Rochases)

That of Rochas Foundation and the Molding Governor.( they are totally different and I prefer the former to the later)

De akpuolagi?
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by slimfit1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Look at the state he is governing nothing to show for 8 years Obiano with his performance is not shouting not to talk of him.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Onyegecha(f): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
That will be good. At least, the statues will go round
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Xsem(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
I will only vote for you if you promise to nack me one statue at aso rock.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by nijabazaar: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
may God forbid.
Become president. build statues everywhere.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
He would win though.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
plaetton:
Every psychopath wants to rule Nigeria.

Why not ?

Nigeria will forever be cursed to be ruled by the worst amongst us.
na now you know dis one.

If buhari can govern, anbody can. And he still has support.

So It is not wise for us to now raise the bar when it comes to an Igbo presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by plaetton: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

na now you know dis one.

If buhari can govern, anbody can. And he still has support.

So It is not wise for us to now raise the bar when it comes to an Igbo presidency.

Good point.

But it would be greatly injurious for Igbos to put out their very worst as president.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
plaetton:

Good point.

But it would be greatly injurious for Igbos to put out their very worst as president.
It doesn't matter. We are a majority group.

Others like the fulani have always churned out terrible leaders. They are still in government and even set to win the presidency again.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by zombieHUNTER: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:
He would win though.

Only in your dreams
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by plaetton: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

It doesn't matter. We are a majority group.

Others like the fulani have always churned out terrible leaders. They are still in government and even set to win the presidency again.

But Igbos are not zombie follow follow by nature.
This is why mediocrity in leadership is a trend for Northerners and unfortunately, nationally .

Igbos routinely audit , criticize , challenge and occasionally ostracise leaders when they betray the trust reposed on them .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by bonechamberlain(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
criminal
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by ajepako(f): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Very good Okoroawusa

You will even get international endorsement and votes from your erected statues..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
plaetton:

But Igbos are not zombie follow follow by nature.
This is why mediocrity in leadership is a trend for Northerners and unfortunately, nationally .

Igbos routinely audit , criticize , challenge and occasionally ostracise leaders when they betray the trust reposed on them .
We are talking national leadership here, not state leadership.

I would not want an okorocha governing my state, but he has good national fanbase and I would support him at aso-rock.

If you don't support him, another ethnic group would produce their mediocrity to take over. It is still same old mediocrity whether okorocha contests or not.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Only in your dreams
I won't be surprised if people like you campaign against him thinking you are smart or you are doing him.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Biggie225:
After you sabotized and destroyed biafra struggle,, you want to become president....
Fool,

Atiku has my vote come 2019
Atiku also spoke against Biafra.
Why would you vote for him?

Why are you even voting as a biafran?
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

It doesn't matter. [/b]We are a majority group.[b]

Majority group? The ijaws would disagree with you.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Majority group? The ijaws would disagree with you.
Please don't quote me.
I don't talk to people suffering from psychosis.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Please don't quote me.
I don't talk to people suffering from psychosis.

undecided Maybe I shouldn’t have contributed. I deserved what you said. I am sorry.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by cstr1000: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

undecided Maybe I shouldn’t have contributed. I deserved what you said. I am sorry.
Good. Now piss off, Bozo.
Re: I Want To Become The President Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha by Rochas2023: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Our next president after Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Name 'NIGERIA' / 3.5 Million Feeding, Take Me In, I Will Manage 500,000 Rotimi Ameachi / Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.