|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,231,636 members, 4,883,060 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2019 at 11:11 AM
|Which Bond Is Stronger Btw Your: Secondary School Buddies Or University Buddies by igbsam(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2017|
Lately, i've had the opportunity after over a decade to re-unite with my old secondary school buddies and the joy of seeing each other again can't be emphasized that we had to create a union so we don't get to miss each other ever again. But unlike when i run into my pals from the university days, the bond is just there, we just say hi and hello to each other and move on.
This brings me to the question.
Which bond is more stronger between
Your Secondary School Buddies
Your University/Polytechnic/etc Buddies
|Re: Which Bond Is Stronger Btw Your: Secondary School Buddies Or University Buddies by Sheun001(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2017|
|Re: Which Bond Is Stronger Btw Your: Secondary School Buddies Or University Buddies by Abee79(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017|
Secondary school . . . for many reasons:
1. We practically 'grew up' together
2. We made many mistakes that now constitute sweet memories for us
3. Most of out 'first love experience' was from secondary school. That is special for us
4. We spent 6 years of our formative lives together
5. So many wonderful memories to relieve (both good and bad)
6. There were those crazy social experiments too (sex, drugs, smoking, alcohol, rebellion, etc.)
7. The peer pressure was real!
On the other hand, by the time I got to University, I don already 'tear eye' - It was all about my goals and nothing else!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28