Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement (26032 Views)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by stane007: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has also joined the #EndSARS movement, just after the Inspector General of Police Idris Kpotun Ibrahim's bowed to pressure to reorganize the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) across the country.

According to him, SARS was a noble idea that was initially ac-couched as a means through which affirmative crime control could be assured, however he had negative thoughts about the agency after a personal experience.

Here's what he wrote;

"Although SARS was a noble idea that was initially accouched as a means through which affirmative crime control could be assured, a personal experience where an attempted kidnap case was reported and seemingly swept under the carpet, despite 2 petitions written to the office of the IG of police, has left me in doubt. ~FRZ"

https://www.lailasblog.com/daddy-freeze-also-joins-endsars-movement/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by nelson7777: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
u cud hv made ur point, wit simple english..

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by dotcomnamename: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mumu undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Those clamouring for SARS to be disbanded should understand that it doesn't signify the end of brutality and corruption in npf. The same people will still remain in the same police force.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by emeijeh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Mumu undecided

Ask yourself, if this your post makes any sense

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by segebase(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
F
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Felixalex(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Everyone seems to have one story or the other about SARS...

I been don type one long fake story about my experience with SARS, but my African nature come ask me say "what if this thing actually happen to u?" So I don delete d story.... May I never have an encounter with SARS because nothing good can ever come out of them

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Cooladex(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why do I have to know this?
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by zlantanfan: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
r
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Krafty006: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Empower yourself, learn a skill.....check my profile. https://www.nairaland.com/4209666/skill-acquisition-programme-self-empowerment
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by BruncleZuma: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ghen ghen...bros no be Otobolicious Sule ooo nah awon ominla ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Cooladex(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why do I have to know this? Abeg!!!

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by NwaAmaikpe: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.

As always, I stand with Freeze.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by chiefbidemi: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
dont be surprise when Freeze joins politics soon

everything he is doing is to increase his popularity by aligning with popular opinion

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by verygudbadguy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Every agency in Nigeria is a product of positive idea. But as soon as the agency is created, our environment influences such agency to become a typical Naija setting where bribery and corruption thrives. SARS was born out of good security intentions but today, it is opposite of itself.

Our politicians and well-to-do- citizens have hijacked their operations to punish non-offenders. They have also added the job description of EFCC to their job. Going after young, Good looking guys in the naming of chasing Yahoo boiz.

I can only pray for my country, Nigeria. We need God to miraculously turn everything around for us. We are too backward.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by pol23: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Even If Trump Joins.....Those stupid people won't reform their policemen...Yes their policemen...who do you think they work for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by tayo200(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
this freeze of man sha....

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by campuspeep: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
I stand with #SARS
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by ifeoluwa122: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
#endsars cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by nakotee: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
I see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by oka4ugoo: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ogbono Igala !!!

Wetin concern carburetor cleanser.
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by greendemocrats: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
nelson7777:
u cud hv made ur point, wit simple english..
How simple can english. This is a very simple english. I am very sure that u are one of those brainwashed christians

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by 4Ken: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Freeze, freeze is our man, if he doesn't speak, no one can.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by BuhariNaWah: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
This freezer go soon turn termocool....
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by purem(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
WTF is endsars?

Anyway sha I stand with freeze, a.k.a the pastors nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Ussy4real(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS is evil #EndSARS

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by miqos02(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hokay
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nonnyflex(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
This end Sars campaign dey fear me ooo.. If Govt decide to end Sars, the kind of robbery we will experience eeehh.... Because even Sars will join them so that we will start begging them to come and save us... If they ask me I will say let us be managing it as buhari is managing Nigeria... Well it's just one man's opinion

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Obinovictor(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
They will come for him...

They may not too.

The matter weak me sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by greendemocrats: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
This freezer go soon turn termocool....

Ur username says it all.

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by IMASTEX: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dominique Oputa's Jacket With Charlyboy's Photo On It / Patoranking Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.