Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement (26034 Views)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by greendemocrats: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
This freezer go soon turn termocool....

Ur username says it all.

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
stane007:
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has also joined the #EndSARS movement, just after the Inspector General of Police Idris Kpotun Ibrahim's bowed to pressure to reorganize the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) across the country.

According to him, SARS was a noble idea that was initially ac-couched as a means through which affirmative crime control could be assured, however he had negative thoughts about the agency after a personal experience.

Here's what he wrote;

"Although SARS was a noble idea that was initially accouched as a means through which affirmative crime control could be assured, a personal experience where an attempted kidnap case was reported and seemingly swept under the carpet, despite 2 petitions written to the office of the IG of police, has left me in doubt. ~FRZ"

https://www.lailasblog.com/daddy-freeze-also-joins-endsars-movement/
one mumu said those asking for their scrap are criminals...But he is a dunce and scum!
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Idrismusty97(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
chiefbidemi:
dont be surprise when Freeze joins politics soon

everything he is doing is to increase his popularity by aligning with popular opinion
Is tithing a popular opinion? I remembered back when he started with all the multitude of gullible people attacking him. You must be very brave to speak against our pastorpreneurs and tithing in Nigeria were they worshipped their pastors.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by JERRYABC2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
No meaning #Sars stop
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by aspirebig: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
The next line of protest will be against the thieves in Delsu where students are made to keep paying unending fees. ...

Msc and Phd students keep paying fees upon fees

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by chiefbidemi: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Is tithing a popular opinion? I remembered back when he started with all the multitude of gullible people attacking him. You must be very brave to speak against our pastorpreneurs and tithing in Nigeria were they worshipped their pastors.
Don't argue son. You in particular will remember that I said he is gimmicking to get into politics.
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by nairanaira12: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Mumu undecided

Why is he a mumu? Because he exposed the lies and deceptions of your fake pastors, right?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by pointstores(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
it is well with nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by anochuko01(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
see as the guy sugarcoat him talk. if Na pastors now, him go dey scream untop keyboard.
SARS no get joy o, Na kill straight. him sef know sha

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS are not paying their tithes...#End SARS
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by congorasta: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Mumu undecided
sheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Idrismusty97(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
chiefbidemi:

Don't argue son. You in particular will remember that I said he is gimmicking to get into politics.
Anyone can decides to be anything in the future. It doesn't take the truth out of the messages.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
greendemocrats:
How simple can english. This is a very simple english. I am very sure that u are one of those brainwashed christians

Must you insult?

Even if he's been brainwashed, did he borrow your empty brain for more brainwashing space?

You're not tithing Before Freeze came up. Nothing can ever make you tithe, apart from Freeze's campaign. Leave us na! Shuuuu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Maydfourth: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nonnyflex:
This end Sars campaign dey fear me ooo.. If Govt decide to end Sars, the kind of robbery we will experience eeehh.... Because even Sars will join them so that we will start begging them to come and save us... If they ask me I will say let us be managing it as buhari is managing Nigeria... Well it's just one man's opinion
We equip OPC,Bakassi boys and the rest...SARS na problem..You don't pray to have an encounter with them..
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by amunkita(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
As much as I don't support the criminality of some miscreant in the organisation, SARS ve done more good.
These guyz risk their lives more than the conventional police to keep our community safe, they get killed yet unannounced, many re maimed for life yet u don't know..

SARS should not be disbanded but reorganized for conform with Human Right.

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nonnyflex:
This end Sars campaign dey fear me ooo.. If Govt decide to end Sars, the kind of robbery we will experience eeehh.... Because even Sars will join them so that we will start begging them to come and save us... If they ask me I will say let us be managing it as buhari is managing Nigeria... Well it's just one man's opinion
Thank you. By the time armed robbers descend on the citizens, we will be campaigning for SARS to come back. It should have been #ReformSARS

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idrismusty97:
eeya. Idris mustapha.. Talk about ur imma giving u bombs to blow ursef up first. How tithing take concern u abi una immam don dey demand for tithe too?
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by lloyds(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Freeze.... The fame is coming gradually as planned. He would contest for election very soon. Just watch.
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Every agency in Nigeria is a product of positive idea. But as soon as the agency is created, our environment influences such agency to become a typical Naija setting where bribery and corruption thrives. SARS was born out of good security intentions but today, it is opposite of itself.

Our politicians and well-to-do- citizens have hijacked their operations to punish non-offenders. They have also added the job description of EFCC to their job. Going after young, Good looking guys in the naming of chasing Yahoo boiz.

I can only pray for my country, Nigeria. We need God to miraculously turn everything around for us. We are too backward.

As in the thing weak me. The mistake na when dem put them for street, 6, 7 years ago we no sabi SARZ wey don de for decades. Na like who let the dogs out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by nelson7777: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
greendemocrats:
How simple can english.

ur own English is d most simplest of them all... (lol)

this hs notin to do wit Christianity or being a muslim,,

i just thought he could hv communicated in a way, lay men cud understand, thereby reaching more audience...

pls nt everything is about religion..

one luv man
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by donjahsy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
highrise07:
Those clamouring for SARS to be disbanded should understand that it doesn't signify the end of brutality and corruption in npf. The same people will still remain in the same police force.
At least it will bring to a minimum the number of death caused by this serial killers called sars
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by francizy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.

As always, I stand with Freeze.

Quite unlikely of you to support a motion on here.. LoL grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Hades2016(m): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Mumu undecided
how him take be mumu undecided

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by chiefbidemi: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Anyone can decides to be anything in the future. It doesn't take the truth out of the messages.
I did not talk about pastors, I did not talk about tithe. I just said Freeze acts like someone with keen interest in politics. Comprehension is a skill you can acquire. If you stop dovetailing Freeze on pastors and tithe, you will have time to gain comprehension skill.

Do not quote me any further because I am far more intellectually sound and experienced than yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Lilimax(f): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Like one Man of God I known, he instructed his church members mostly the youths to desist from carrying knapsacks upandan. Doing so makes you a soft target to SARS shocked #wisdom
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Hades2016(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nonnyflex:
oga calm down we are not campaigning to end SARS .. All what Nigeria youths are trying to say is that SARS brutality on innocent citizens is too much ... SARS should face the arm robbery side and not the innocent youths ... Just pray you don't have encounter with SARS ok just pray
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nonnyflex(m): 5:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Hades2016:
oga calm down we are not campaigning to end SARS .. All what Nigeria youths are trying to say is that SARS brutality on innocent citizens is too much ... SARS should face the arm robbery side and not the innocent youths ... Just pray you don't have encounter with SARS ok just pray
I can't calm down cause I have encountered them and spent a night in their custody for nothing and the state of some people who are still innocent until proven guilty .. Imagine if the turn to thief nko
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by OBIGS(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Felixalex:
Everyone seems to have one story or the other about SARS...

I been don type one long fake story about my experience with SARS, but my African nature come ask me say "what if this thing actually happen to u?" So I don delete d story.... May I never have an encounter with SARS because nothing good can ever come out of them
bros thank your God. My experience with okwuzu SARS in anambra state is scary. Every night innocent people are being killed in that SARS office for sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Felixalex(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2017
OBIGS:
bros thank your God. My experience with okwuzu SARS in anambra state is scary. Every night innocent people are being killed in that SARS office for sacrifice.

Well, I've heard this same thing. I was once @ a cell in Abuja and was told by some guys that were at SARS cell earlier about how some people at SARS cell were being taken out every night and shot dead... That they usually claimed the suspect tried to escape so they shot him to death.
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by verygudbadguy(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Day2logic:

As in the thing weak me. The mistake na when dem put them for street, 6, 7 years ago we no sabi SARZ wey don de for decades. Na like who let the dogs out.
I just tire.
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Hades2016(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Nonnyflex:

I can't calm down cause I have encountered them and spent a night in their custody for nothing and the state of some people who are still innocent until proven guilty .. Imagine if the turn to thief nko
we are still on same page brother read my comment na and understand me ... We are on same page ... What am saying is that SARS harassment to young Nigerians is too much ... SARS should focus on arm robbery and not innocent youths with laptops and phone trying to make a decent living
Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by EMPEROR48: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]have you guys noticed that ever since oap @freeze brought up dis tithe issue dat pastor's no longer post d latest car they got wort 50million or d one they got for their wife wort 85million on the kind of private jet dey are in right now or were dey are having fun with wife and children? I am just stating d obvious it seems these pastor's are up to something ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Weight Loss / Agbani Darego Danjuma Holidays In Europe (Photos) / Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.