Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Moving Back To Nigeria From USA - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (90025 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Amya:

Desperately resorting to extreme vulgarity makes you sound stupid.
It’s morning ve got not ur time. I know u re jobless. Aw i forgot u work at night as love peddler. By d time dem chop ur kpekus what wud be left for ur future husband that is if any man finds u worthy to b a wife.
Anyway babymama is a good option.
I am signing of to work Pidgin2 papa gave an illegal immigrant tongue
Stop grunting
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

As usual there was no fuel scarcity. Living in denial. But why lie so the light which was 22hrs dropped to 20hrs now 22 hrs. Ok when wud it be 24hrs? Does Nigeria forbid to ve 24 hrs of light?
Cursed is d d**k that ejaculated that watery thing that caused the birth of u and ur blind cohorts especially Amya not excluded Organs d poo extractor. And more cursed is d womb that housed fetuses that should ve been aborted just for good to rid the earth of garbage.

How market last night? How many customer pee inside u?

Moronic pervert, see the insane lunatic that is criticizing Nigeria ode with no gray matter, u are just an eediotic pervert on hard drugs. What more can u say? Using vulgarity will not spare you buffoon, with no sense in the head grin grin
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ode which one have you done besides writing list and complaining? You are just a stuupiid person cheesy no common sense, waste of space, cock roach better pass u, wall gacco grin
Ewooo see another grammatical bomb that wud b blamed on d phone.
Let me school u a bit. It is wall gecko not wall gacco
Earlier it was duns instead of dunce or romanticism instead of rheumatism.

Really u re that local girl brought from d village in d east to trade in Obinna’s spare part shop.
Pls go to school and learn more Nigerian patriot.
grin tongue
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Olosho. How market. Wht is ur worth? U dey here dey blab. Just ahead na that Dangote truck that wud delete u from existence at least to rid d earth of garbage. Go and bath abeg, ur stench is horrible.

I can't sink to your level to banter vulgarities with you. If you think all these you write will get a rise out of me, you must be kidding. Your comments always shows the level of your maturity which is I'm sure, completely nonexistent. I advised you earlier to hide your face in shame rather you chose to disgrace yourself further in cyberspace. You're not very smart to keep embarrassing yourself day after day in front of thousands of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Ewooo see another grammatical bomb that wud b blamed on d phone.
Let me school u a bit. It is wall gecko not wall gacco
Earlier it was duns instead of dunce or romanticism instead of rheumatism.

Really u re that local girl brought from d village in d east to trade in Obinna’s spare part shop.
Pls go to school and learn more Nigerian patriot.
grin tongue

You no criticize Nigeria again? Vulture, na English u de criticize. Barbarian, se na dead chicken you go enjoy for wilderness grin oponu

When will this eediot have sense? From "Nigeria is dead" to "poo, piece, shit and English" you too useless with no sense. You be real Dondie as u call ursef
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Amya:

I can't sink to your level to banter vulgarities with you. If you think all these you write will get a rise out of me, you must be kidding. Your comments always shows the level of your maturity which is I'm sure, completely nonexistent. I advised you earlier to hide your face in shame rather you chose to disgrace yourself further in cyberspace. You're not very smart to keep embarrassing yourself day after day in front of thousands of people.

That fellow is a complete lunatic on drugs, it's the same tactics he uses all the time, once he lacks anything sensible to say he becomes vulgar, the he-goat thinks talking dirty will scare you off, what an eediiot, then he will go back and read your posts and click report button so that you can be banned, meanwhile he will continue spewing gabbage like a mad dog when he knows you can't respond gringrin

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Amya:

I volunteer legal services for the have-nots
That can be said on a faceless forum,any evidence of this online?

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by DisGuy: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
It's safe to say this thread has ran its course...

Apologies for not moderating it as well as it could have been for the benefit of all smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40)

Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / Visa Requirements For Dubai? / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.