Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (46484 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by dammytosh: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
LaudateII:

How is waking up by 7a.m to get to work by 8a.m, an indication of poor upbringing, biko nu? If her office is a mere 5 or 10 minutes walk from her home, how is waking up at 7a.m, now a problem? Haven't you seen rude, repulsive, disrespectful, argumentative kleptomaniacs that wake up early before 6 a.m? Does waking up early now make them responsible creatures?

Stop arguing with an idiot.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by TemmyTee82(f): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... And you are not afraid to tell smellinganus to smell your anus... What year did you finish? Did you hold any position with NCCF...

Lol. Smelling anus first looked for my trouble na. No I was not with NCCF. You have a special interest in NCCF?
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Lol. Smelling anus first looked for my trouble na. No I was not with NCCF. You have a special interest in NCCF?

yea... Ok dear... Lol... I don't look for the trouble of females on nairaland ....
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Mrnairalandd: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Fixed.

That is your hypothetical desire, Carry on with it until you wake up to reality. It’s allowed...

Wishful thinking at its peak

However, you might be lucky to find a gateman to marry and feed him as well so as to get him to take up your roles in the house while you do his roles.

In real world, real men have better, good looking and hardworking ladies who knows their roles in their homes.

I can bet my life on it, come here in 5years to show me your husband who does that your “Wishful thinking” and i ll personally give you a gift of #500,000. Deal! However, i know a real G when i see one, don’t bring one mumu and sissy men here to tell me that’s your husband pls.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by TemmyTee82(f): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yea... Ok dear... Lol... I don't look for the trouble of females on nairaland ....

So sayeth thou.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2017
abeg oga how many yards of wife material u dey find? make we for help u buy mtcheeeeeew!
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Amicable24: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Her work hours are from 8am-4pm, So if she wakes by 7, Break fast and Kids nko? I Will assist definitely but She shouldn't just be Rolling on the bed.

Are the kids here already or you are expecting?
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
ifex370:
Op stop wasting peoples mb

Be kiafu

grin grin grin

No mind am. See as e dey worry ahead of time grin
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by TemmyTee82(f): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

That is your hypothetical desire, Carry on with it until you wake up to reality. It’s allowed...

Wishful thinking at its peak

However, you might be lucky to find a gateman to marry and feed him as well so as to get him to take up your roles in the house while you do his roles.

In real world, real men have better, good looking and hardworking ladies who knows their roles in their homes.

I can bet my life on it, come here in 5years to show me your husband who does that your “Wishful thinking” and i ll personally give you a gift of #500,000. Deal! However, i know a real G when i see one, don’t bring one mumu and sissy men here to tell me that’s your husband pls.

What is my "wishful thinking"? And no sir, I will not be marrying a gateman, thanks.

By God's grace I am going to be a very wonderful homemaker too.

Women "knowing their roles" is not the issue here. But men like you who demand that a woman works till she drops. I wish your wife all the best. I doubt you'd move any muscle to help out in the house. After all, that is her "job" and you're the one paying for stuffs in the house. To each his own though.

PS: Your offer is very attractive. If only I knew what you meant by my "wishful thinking".

On the other hand sha, I would be so grateful if you could make an advance payment to me right now. That 500 grand would make more impact on my life right now than in five years' time. What do you think?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Mrnairalandd: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
TemmyTee82:

What is my "wishful thinking"? And no sir, I will not be marrying a gateman, thanks.

By God's grace I am going to be a very wonderful homemaker too.

Women "knowing their roles" is not the issue here. But men like you who demand that a woman works till she drops. I wish your wife all the best. I doubt you'd move any muscle to help out in the house. After all, that is her "job" and you're the one paying for stuffs in the house. To each his own though.

PS: Your offer is very attractive. If only I knew what you meant by my "wishful thinking".

On the other hand sha, I would be so grateful if you could make an advance payment to me right now. That 500 grand would make more impact on my life right now than in five years' time. What do you think?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Ole!!! grin grin grin grin grin Go and bring me your husband first
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2017
bughead:
didn't read the story fully!

but a word is enough for the wise! marry a naija woman at your own risk.
this is certainly goingape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by TemmyTee82(f): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Ole!!! grin grin grin grin grin Go and bring me your husband first

It is people like you that encourage kwaraption. Let us make honest deal now, you're doing anyhow.

When I go hire husband now, you will know. undecided
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Mrnairalandd: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
TemmyTee82:

It is people like you that encourage kwaraption. Let us make honest deal now, you're doing anyhow.

When I go hire husband now, you will know. undecided

Have you forgotten that i am a Nigerian like you which means i am as smart as you and other Nigerians?

Go and hire a husband

Before you get this money, you and your supposed husband must pogiri for 20mins in my presence
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by TemmyTee82(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Have you forgotten that i am a Nigerian like you which means i am as smart as you and other Nigerians?

Go and hire a husband

Before you get this money, you and your supposed husband must pogiri for 20mins in my presence

My chest! See this guy sha! Kuku say blue film dey hungry you watch na. Marriage certificate should suffice if you're not looking for something else.

What if I show you my aunt and her husband instead? They fit the criteria.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Mrnairalandd: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
TemmyTee82:

My chest! See this guy sha! Kuku say blue film dey hungry you watch na. Marriage certificate should suffice if you're not looking for something else.

What if I show you my aunt and her husband instead? They fit the criteria.

So i am blind abiii?

So you think i won’t know your old cargoe Aunty and You abiiii! Imagination at its peak! Kontinueee

Bring me a dude with either carrot or cucumber size that could possibly destroy your womb to get your money.

Una must pogiri in my presence before handing over the money to you.

If you don’t moan gleefully and pleasurably while at it, then i ll be forced to ask him to give you head in my presence. If this fail again, i ll sort things out.

Until then, enjoy your wack and weak pogiri in euphoria of small willies with all these your small children in the neighbourhood.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Casmir14(f): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Dimples129:
Bathe children, make breakfast, get ready for work... while YOU do what I wonder?

Forever looking for someone's daughter to abuse angry
Please come and marry me if your a male
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by TemmyTee82(f): 4:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

So i am blind abiii?

So you think i won’t know your old cargoe Aunty and You abiiii! Imagination at its peak! Kontinueee

Bring me a dude with either carrot or cucumber size that could possibly destroy your womb to get your money.

Una must pogiri in my presence before handing over the money to you.

If you don’t moan gleefully and pleasurably while at it, then i ll be forced to ask him to give you head in my presence. If this fail again, i ll sort things out.

Until then, enjoy your wack and weak pogiri in euphoria of small willies with all these your small children in the neighbourhood.

Mtchew. Small tin.

Pogiri does not equate marriage na. There is something called fornication. Hire a good looking, unemployed dude, "pogiri" and give him 50k out of the money you would pay me.

But ehn, seriously ehn. Pay me the money na. In five years time, we would do a review. If you then think I'm qualified, you'd pocket your hands and go your way. If not, I'd refund you up to 1m.

Biko na. Bros abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / My Fiancee's Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.