Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (46384 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Alariiwo: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Is that the reason for your submission.. she oversleeps?

I don't think that's anything compared to a cheating partner. The issue can be corrected using alarms or set-out routine.

If she is loyal and committed.. abeg hold her tight.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Safiaa(f): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Can you imagine the nonsense? I even wake up by 8 sometimes esp on weekends. This man is a joke, you don't need to get married. You're the type to complaim about everything and cause problems/stress. The

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
all these Immature boys... sleep na hin be you problem. focus on yourself bro as long as she is adding value.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
MissWrite:

grin grin grin

Babe grin

Even farmers wanna talk when rich people are talking grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by ThisIsFlashh: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
She wakes up 7:00 am; then, you automatically concluded she is not a wife material? It's your type who make marriage looks like a factory work for women. No rest when you are in.

I believe she can still wake up before that time, when she sleeps earlier or when you jokingly tell her about waking up at that time.

Well, I see no atom of sense in all what you typed. SMH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Alariiwo: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Can you imagine the nonsense? I even wake up by 8 sometimes esp on weekends. This man is a joke, you don't need to get married. You're the type to complaim about everything and cause problems/stress. The

Some women are lazy and nonchalant..
He has every right to be worried.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by columbus007(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Well,i'm here to read comments undecided
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by wristbangle: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
I thought the problem is much profound until I read the story which got me disappointed in you OP.

Is this reason enough to conclude that she won't make a good wife? I understand you are scared as she may not do the required domestic duties during marriage but judging her by this, is shallow and degrading

Nobody would tell her to caution her hours of sleep when the cry of her baby, laundry exercise, cooking and other domestic itinerary will make her sit up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by biggy26: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Maybe your house is her only opportunity for a good sleep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by MLK22555: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why call her ur Fiancee when u know she is not a wife Material... Bros just Hold on further and try to work things out and see if u can change her thats if u really love her, instead just Pepper The Tomato grin grin grin, then look for a wife Material if she no change

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by toyeezy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

Good people of nairaland, I am new to the thread so please bear my mishaps. Nairaland was Introduced to me by a colleague of mine at the office yesterday. So i said i should seek your advice on an issue bothering me.. Back to the topic.

Name withheld, My fiancee has been my girl for over 4 months now, and by early next year am thinking of taking it to the alter by God's grace but here is the problem....

On 3 or 4 occasions i have invited her to spend the night at my place, she do agrees but the problem is she over sleeps. She would sleep from 11 till 7am, A working class lady. I dunno how to tell her again, Cause i told her jokingly she laughed about it and said Is It my sleep. Imagine marrying her and she wakes by 7 or 8, Were is the time to take care of our kids nd d home I.E, Preparing breakfast and bathing the kids and also preparing for her work hour..... Please Nairalanders, Your opinions will be highly welcomed.

Mods please push to front page for more assistance
People of nowadays sha.. Ordinary four months relationship, you're thinking of marriage next.. Bros, open your eyes and take your time to know each other better... Marriage is not something you can just rush into without adequate preparation and God's guidance.. If you rush in, you will rush out, Good luck. ��

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Smarte724(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
am still waiting to see the reason y she is not a wife material, cos I don't see anything wrong here,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by NnamdiN: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
this one is not serious...me wey dey wake 10am sometimes, I wonder which material I be undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by bughead: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

Good people of nairaland, I am new to the thread so please bear my mishaps. Nairaland was Introduced to me by a colleague of mine at the office yesterday. So i said i should seek your advice on an issue bothering me.. Back to the topic.

Name withheld, My fiancee has been my girl for over 4 months now, and by early next year am thinking of taking it to the alter by God's grace but here is the problem....

On 3 or 4 occasions i have invited her to spend the night at my place, she do agrees but the problem is she over sleeps. She would sleep from 11 till 7am, A working class lady. I dunno how to tell her again, Cause i told her jokingly she laughed about it and said Is It my sleep. Imagine marrying her and she wakes by 7 or 8, Were is the time to take care of our kids nd d home I.E, Preparing breakfast and bathing the kids and also preparing for her work hour..... Please Nairalanders, Your opinions will be highly welcomed.

when we were shouting and telling ya not to marry naija women, you won't listen undecided

now you are seeking advise!

you marry a baboon, deal with the baboon you married. we were not there when you are fvcking that baboon without thinking the implication of it.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by ultimate77(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mynd44:

She does not have a job. If she wakes 5am, what will she be doing ooooo?
Go back and read well jorr... The lady in question is working class. And she wakes up by 7...who in heavens sake does this? Even when I work by 10 I am awake by 5 atleast play some games before leaving
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Blackhawk01: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
I wake up 6:30am, leave for work 7am... What exactly is your problem, Sir? undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by bekpo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Are you marrying her because you love her or because you want to turn her to maid. That girl should dump you as soon as possible. I am self employed and it is my husband that do prepare my baby for school every morning. I will just wake up like 7am and prepare breakfast but he will be the one to bath him and feed him. We brought the baby into this world together and should take care of him together, omolomo o le wa pa iyaoniya( ask any Yoruba to translate it for you)

My sympathy goes to that ur house help, sorry ur hubby,na him marry u or na u marry am? Him for kudu d kook d food naaaa!

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by RarestBreed: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bro I think you are not serious. Is this just what disqualifies her as a wife material? shocked I'll advice you go to the market and buy good material (hollandice) for her. I think it will improve her wife-materiability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by MissWrite(f): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dimples129:

Babe grin

Even farmers wanna talk when rich people are talking grin

Hahaha! grin Nice reply. He's somewhere sulking right now.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by talk2percy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why are u faster than ur shadow? First u said ur relationship is barely 4months old and then u are already planning taking her to the alter? And u are afraid she might oversleep and not prepare the kids for school, bros but u never get kids already now...don't worry, the kids will take care of that. Besides, has she ever been queried for coming late at the office that u are aware of?

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Blackhawk01: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
NnamdiN:
this one is not serious...me wey dey wake 10am sometimes, I wonder which material I be undecided

Napkin material cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by sureheaven(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Use this for her

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by princetom1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mynd44:

She does not have a job. If she wakes 5am, what will she be doing ooooo?
Counting the stars
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oga this ur excuse does not hold water. Nobody is perfect. So if u really love her as u claimed,then make do with her imperfections. Guess she herself might ve something about u she doesn't like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by ultimate77(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
bughead:
when we were shouting and telling ya not to marry naija women, you won't listen undecided

now you are seeking advise!

you marry a baboon, deal with the baboon you married. we were not there when you are fvcking that baboon without thinking the implication of it.
amebo... E never marry yet. E day plan marry. U day find gossip athink?
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I wake up 6:30am, leave for work 7am... What exactly is your problem, Sir? undecided undecided

You don't wash, make up etc? How can you be out of bed and on road in less than 30 mins? shocked

You be man? grin
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by TemmyTee82(f): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Truth is that, there will always be a reason why we may not want a particular lady, so also there will always be a reason why despite other short comings, we still want a particular lady... It solely depends on what you feel you can't live without or what is most important to you...

On a lighter note... What if you meet another girl that wakes up early but she has a smellingpussy, you will still come to nairaland to complain to us grin

Because your own anus is smelly abi?
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Her work hours are from 8am-4pm, So if she wakes by 7, Break fast and Kids nko? I Will assist definitely but She shouldn't just be Rolling on the bed.
You are a very difficult person and if I knew your girlfriend, I'd advice her not to go into marriage with you. If she has nothing in her schedule what do you want her waking early for? To kiss your balls and massage your feet? To pound yam and prepare banga soup?

When she has children she will adjust so I don't know why you're bitching. Mscheeeew

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by classicfrank4u(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dimples129:

If she is working then yes! You do it regularly.
may dat kind of lady fall on ur brothers. nonense cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by condomuser: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Op here is an advice from experience.

My woman goes to bed at 8pm and wake up at 7am, even while she use to work and after she had my baby. Do i have a problem with that ? Not at all.
The advantage is this, i sleep late while the baby sleeps same time as her, so by the time they both wake up i'm enjoying my sleep, cos when the baby wake up while she is asleep i take responsibility to get the baby back to sleep.

When a baby arrives, your woman will not need to be told much about looking after him/her especially at night, there are more pressing needs after child birth you should be bothered about

Realitycheck007:
Good day,

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by bejeria101(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Go balogun market and get anothe material nah?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Her work hours are from 8am-4pm, So if she wakes by 7, Break fast and Kids nko? I Will assist definitely but She shouldn't just be Rolling on the bed.
so she should be waking up early now to bath who?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.