Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement (369 Views)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by 9geritenews(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has also joined the #EndSARS movement, just after the Inspector General of Police Idris Kpotun Ibrahim’s bowed to pressure to reorganize the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) across the country. According to him, SARS was a noble idea that was initially ac-couched as a means through which affirmative crime control could be assured, however he had negative thoughts about the agency after a personal experience. Here’s what he wrote; “Although SARS was a noble idea that was initially accouched as a means through which affirmative crime control could be assured, a personal experience where an attempted kidnap case was reported and seemingly swept under the carpet, despite 2 petitions written to the office of the IG of police, has left me in doubt. ~FRZ”

https://nasobaba./2017/12/04/daddy-freeze-also-joins-the-endsars-movement/

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by NwaAmaikpe: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.

As always, I stand with Freeze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by ritababe(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS. #EndSARS. #EndSARS. #EndSARS. #EndSARS. #EndSARS.

why won't you? both of you are the same na.

#EndSARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.

NwaAmaikpe has spoken
Fvck sars
#EndSars
angry
angry
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement by goldbim(f): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
The power of social media cannot be under estimated!!those SARS guys have murdered sleep and they won't have rest.too many atrocities ...

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Taken By Police After Court Pronounced Judgement / Actress Liz Anjorin Advice Some ”facts About Life” / For Critics Di'ja Is Out With Hit Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.