Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id (1456 Views)

Leadership Skills In Changing Modern Environment / Leadership Skills In Changing Modern Environment / Changing My Email On Nairaland Has Been Going Wrong, Any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id by Rockyrascal(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hello nairalanders,

Please I have a little problem concerning my blackberry ID for BlackBerry 10 device.
The issue is that I have changed the blackberry username and password as instructed but still yet I find it difficult to log in with my new username and password. Since the problem started,i have been unable to access and download some apps due to the previous blackberry ID username and password which I don't have access to.
Please any one with a solution should kindly render assistance on how I can curb this problem......Thanks.
Re: Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol... I no believe say people still de use bb oh

Wipe your phone bro, then create another bb ID with a different email and password

Remember to wipe your phone
Re: Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id by Rockyrascal(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Lol... I no believe say people still de use bb oh

Wipe your phone bro, then create another bb ID with a different email and password

Remember to wipe your phone
Ok thanks alot,but where will I start from?
Re: Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Rockyrascal:
Ok thanks alot,but where will I start from?

Wipe your phone first bro, go to setting open security scroll down you gone see security wipe, click and type BlackBerry it gone wipe, remember you loosing everything in ya phone

Remember to remove your SD card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id by Rockyrascal(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Wipe your phone first bro, go to setting open security scroll down you gone see security wipe, click and type BlackBerry it gone wipe, remember you loosing everything in ya phone

Remember to remove your SD card
have tried it out,but I was instructed to sign in with the previous password before the wipe can take place,but I have forgotten that password.
Re: Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Rockyrascal:
have tried it out,but I was instructed to sign in with the previous password before the wipe can take place,but I have forgotten that password.

You don't need password or anything to wipe your phone
Re: Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id by Rockyrascal(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

You don't need password or anything to wipe your phone
the password associated with the blackberry ID is needed,hence I won't be able to wipe the phone.
Re: Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Rockyrascal:
the password associated with the blackberry ID is needed,hence I won't be able to wipe the phone.

Then try the fucking password 10times let the damn phone wipe it self period thanks

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Escapes Death As Bus Rams Into Tipper Truck In Anambra (photos) / My Story On How I Got Disvirgined / Noa N7 Launched With 4gb Ram, 64gb Storage And Dual Rear Camera: Review, Full Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.